• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

But he's already a hardened Australian! There's no telling what he'd be willing to do to the Godzilla franchise!
It's fiiiiiiiinnnn....
Actually the sea is used to confine us, so it'll be really easy to get to the sea and drop a couple of nukes with out bare hands.

index.php

C'mon frienders, we're going... Down Under.

Xiraiya

People wonder why I don't like Liam, because of shit like on this week's podcast, he's that guy, you'll rant and say something, and even if you're exaggerating just a tiny bit, Pat talking about every ubisoft release on PC being Disasters except Farcry 3, and he's like "So not every release"

That is called being an insufferable little shit.

Oh, speaking of Stands, El Shaddai has a DT style mode called Overboost, and when you do charge or special attacks, a figure of Uriel appears and attacks enemies, like a stand.

Play this game, god dammit!

Oberon

Banned
Didn't you guys defeat my stand a couple times already and every time I've come back in a coffin with my name on it?

Hey Aaron, wanna hear more stories of my high school life?

The thing that makes Kenpachi Ramasama sexy is his confidence. He's a straight talking motherfucker with no ego, no illusions, and a pretty face.
capture912755-640x360.jpg

Maybe I should watch the anime?
Because he didn't seem like super duper confident in the game, at least not to that point.

All the juniors are legit shook as of now.
Well I am still a junior.

so I listened to all of the Palutenas guidence things from smash 4 and wooooow are they no where as great as the snake codecs in brawl....i miss snake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom