• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I brought personal baggage into the thread, but considering I've become such an argumentative prick in OT and sometimes on Gaming, making a thread about this wouldn't garner many responses.

YOOOOOOO VERICK DID A THING. Also Bolin is starting to look like a way better lava bender than an earth bender and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Also why the hell did they snap at each other so quickly, like what the fuck calm your shit. Then Mako starts questioning her after she talks to the spirit vines like she's the avatar mother fucker shut up and follow her. MAN FUCK THOSE KUVIRA SYMPATHIZERS AND THEIR STUPID SMUG LOOKS THOUGH, AND FUCK HER AND GLASSES DOUCHE FOR CUTTING UP THE SWAMP

I liked it you guys

I lost my shit at the hermit social link part lol

Su burger es mi burger.

Well, time for the continuing misadventures of the mysterious blue-haired orphan RAMASAMA TUNOKU! Today's episode:
Could Mitsuru be any hotter!?
PROBABLY NOT BUT FIND OUT ONLY ON THE WHEELCHAIR CHANNEL

Okingjrr

As people have said, I absolutely adore the people I'm close with. I could probably spend forever with them. However anyone below that level of extreme familiarity and trust is absolutely horrid to spend extended periods of time with. Extended family is hella boring, true strangers are scary.
I am scared I'll get to a point where I rely on alcohol. Luckily I haven't been put in a situation where I'm desperate to use it as a social crutch.

When going out with friends, I love to get crazy and I put myself to their level of drunkness without touching a glass, I feel like I can just let go of everything and be myself, crazy included. Of course I drink a little to have even more fun, but after a while, say midnight on a regular night, I pack it up and drag my tired, drunk ass home.

Just let go! I'm sure you don't need the alcohol to have fun.

Basically, I'm really shit at maintaining Friendships.
I started a job where I'm working all the time, and the only times I have to myself are after work at 6 and on Sundays.
How do you Frienders maintain friendships post-college? I suck at it.
I feel like a shut in where the only people I interact with are my co workers and my parents(when they call me to see how I'm doing).
Most of the time after work, I'm either at the gym for a couple hours or at class.

Friendships are hard as shit to maintain, I usually stay in the comfortable acquaintance zone since that's the easiest place to be without any emotional ties. I have a ton of acquaintances, but only a couple friends and only my one best friend. I'm pretty clueless on the matter of friendship, so I can't really help.

Hey Aaron, wanna hear more stories of my high school life?
severes-snape-always.gif

Knew what it was before clicking.

Oh and for more LTTP replies, I also love this community. I would totally trust you guys in person. I've talked to you all for a long time now, and you're all better friends than most people I know in life, seriously.

sEdtIFX.gif

croten

Oh and for more LTTP replies, I also love this community. I would totally trust you guys in person. I've talked to you all for a long time now, and you're all better friends than most people I know in life, seriously.

Yup. Thanks!

I'll be honest, if any of you left this thread I would miss you more than most people in real life.

Okingjrr

I'm sorry I brought personal baggage into the thread, but considering I've become such an argumentative prick in OT and sometimes on Gaming, making a thread about this wouldn't garner many responses.

It's alright, everyone needs to unload every now and then. And where's a better than a thread where there are people you trust, who listen to what you have to say and be helpful to the situation?

Gamer Y

Btw, I've been thinking about the story for the friender game. There's so much good content and really interesting things that could happen. Not that I've written anything of course.
This arc is really something.
Is that still happening?

It's fine, got to get it out somehow right? Don't know how much that means coming from me though.

Zenfalcia

So, FnF should be fun. Still long wait is long.

Also, is it just me or is Sunlight Overdrive missing something? Like it seems like it could be perfect if there were mechanics to make movement a great option on rails and on the ground. If you just run around shooting, it's a artsy third person shooter.

Emouse

Also, is it just me or is Sunlight Overdrive missing something? Like it seems like it could be perfect if there were mechanics to make movement a great option on rails and on the ground. If you just run around shooting, it's a artsy third person shooter.

I spent like 20+ hours on that game and had a blast, it has some jank but it's mostly fine, the only thing I'd say that's 'missing' is speed, it's not as super quick as you want it to be and it feels a little off, but saying that later on in game you're fighting so many enemies at once if you were going much faster it'd be impossible to hit anything or traverse any ground with any kind of accuracy

Okingjrr

Maybe what you care for in the game wasn't explicitly shown in the video, like the story.

Showing JSRF to someone who doesn't know what it is without explaining why you're doing deadly stunts on roller blades leave them with the impression that it's a shallow game.

ultimax

hlMjc.gif

D-dont say things like that! b-b-baka!

Zenfalcia

Perhaps the word "Yellow"?

Oh_you.jpeg

You know what i mean.

I spent like 20+ hours on that game and had a blast, it has some jank but it's mostly fine, the only thing I'd say that's 'missing' is speed, it's not as super quick as you want it to be and it feels a little off, but saying that later on in game you're fighting so many enemies at once if you were going much faster it'd be impossible to hit anything or traverse any ground with any kind of accuracy

Yeah, i think speed is the thing it's missing. Maybe some extra gameplay mechanics? Like running ontop of enemies. The abilities to do dumb tricks? Like a skateboard game?

Zenfalcia

Maybe what you care for in the game wasn't explicitly shown in the video, like the story.

Showing JSRF to someone who doesn't know what it is without explaining why you're doing deadly stunts on roller blades leave them with the impression that it's a shallow game.

Nah, i'm just looking at the game and, wishing there were more movement options. There doesnt seem any incentive to do stylish moves and most of the time it looks like staying far away and grinding rails. The more boring way is to run on the ground and shoot stuff.

Yeah, i think speed is the thing it's missing. Maybe some extra gameplay mechanics? Like running ontop of enemies. The abilities to do dumb tricks? Like a skateboard game?

From what I've seen it's like it's lacking fluidity. There's something about it that seems like movements have limits. It's hard to describe something I'm feeling visually in words

Emouse

At first I wanted that too but after playing for a while you quickly pick up on stringing traversal methods together and then combining that with what weapons you use and different enemy types it gets pretty nuts, and at certain points there's traps and stuff that you can add to your string, I get what you mean though

Funny thing I dont like playing as Yukiko in arena and ill be getting it by the end of the month thats fo sho.
my mains are Aigis, Akihiko, and...Chie...

Don't feel bad. I learned that Rise is a terrible fighter when I tried the game. Supposedly the shadow version is better

She is still my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom