• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Rail grinding, bouncing and wall running are the three main things, there's air dashing, wall bouncing and pole swinging too but they're not as major I guess? The amps are a mixture of passive and active stuff, there's 4 layers of them and they stack when you keep the combo up, some are fun some aren't as fun

the ones I remember using were things like shooting fireballs when melee attacking, random lighting strikes that attack bad guys and dodge roll knock back, there's a bunch of others that I don't remember, some good some bad but you can mix and match, there's also ones for weapons which work as modifiers so like sometimes when you shoot a guy he'll explode into fireworks that'll go off and attack other bad guys and stuff like that

but yeah their video was kinda short and didn't get to show off much of the game other than the art style and basic bits

Sounds loek it could be fun. Maybe i'll watch some videos and see if it changes my impression

I saw the Too many cooks video that was 11 minutes long, I can safely say that I never want to watch TV again in any form.

Too many cooks can ruin the broth though!

Nah you're completely right, if there's nothing your really interested in, just wait it out. I bought mine because Scalebound (kamiya + dragons hype) and I really wanted to get the white xbox to match my white ps4 lol
im a nerd, I know.

Usually i join late on systems, since i want a lirbary big enough to be worth getting. I'm saying this because a PS4 looks really good right now.

Emouse

Sounds loek it could be fun. Maybe i'll watch some videos and see if it changes my impression

Usually i join late on systems, since i want a lirbary big enough to be worth getting. I'm saying this because a PS4 looks really good right now.

Yeah I'd say look in to it more before making any major decisions, I also do the complete opposite and get stuff close to launch to avoid buying a new system then having an instant backlog of stuff to play as well as keeping up with new games but that may just be me because I buy a lot, almost too much even

Oh well

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE COOLEST SHIT EVER!
I love the family bond between Nudist beat and the Elite four
I love the sisterly relationship between Satsuki and Ryuko and how Ryuko adorably had trouble saying "sis"
I love how Mako is joining the fight

This is so fucking awesome!

YEAAAAAAH YOU'RE IN THERE. PS watch until after the credits in ep 23 and 24

Zenfalcia

Yeah I'd say look in to it more before making any major decisions, I also do the complete opposite and get stuff close to launch to avoid buying a new system then having an instant backlog of stuff to play as well as keeping up with new games but that may just be me because I buy a lot, almost too much even

Oh well

Yep. Worst case i jump on late. At this point i'm used to be being behind and buy very few things.

I wish I had a reason to buy an Xbox One this Black Friday. There's nothing on the system, besides KI and Scalebound, which we know nothing about, and it doesn't even have the future guaranteed purchase that Sony and Nintendo consoles have. MCC is nice, but I don't feel a need to get a new console to play old games, and Halo 5 is killing me.

Jman014

YOOOOOOO VERICK DID A THING. Also Bolin is starting to look like a way better lava bender than an earth bender and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Also why the hell did they snap at each other so quickly, like what the fuck calm your shit. Then Mako starts questioning her after she talks to the spirit vines like she's the avatar mother fucker shut up and follow her. MAN FUCK THOSE KUVIRA SYMPATHIZERS AND THEIR STUPID SMUG LOOKS THOUGH, AND FUCK HER AND GLASSES DOUCHE FOR CUTTING UP THE SWAMP

I liked it you guys

Yeah team Avatar apparently likes to argue with each other over dumb stuff. I like them.

I'm so in there that I don't want to watch all of it at once! I might just leave the final two episodes for tomorrow so I can have one day to build them up for myself.
It's so fucking cool though!
How do they keep doing this!? First Gurren Lagann is insanely fucking amazing and the hypest and coolest thing I've ever seen and now KLK has become so endearing that I can't help but get incredibly excited!
They're the Platinum of Anime.

Someone caught the KLK ending infinite nonstop hype.

I'm so in there that I don't want to watch all of it at once! I might just leave the final two episodes for tomorrow so I can have one day to build them up for myself.
How do they keep doing this!? First Gurren Lagann is insanely fucking amazing and the hypest and coolest thing I've ever seen and now KLK has become so endearing that I can't help but get incredibly excited!
Now watch Inferno Cop after, the MadWorld of anime.

Are you in America Matt mode?
Yeah team Avatar apparently likes to argue with each other over dumb stuff. I like them.
Pretty much, at least they get shit done most of the time

Emouse

I wish I had a reason to buy an Xbox One this Black Friday. There's nothing on the system, besides KI and Scalebound, which we know nothing about, and it doesn't even have the future guaranteed purchase that Sony and Nintendo consoles have. MCC is nice, but I don't feel a need to get a new console to play old games, and Halo 5 is killing me.

To be fair I've kinda regretted buying mine until recently, it's got some games but nothing outstanding and console buying worthy, yet anyway and as you say about MCC if you already own the games it's not really a selling point

I'd say KI is the current outstanding game on the system, but unless you're competent enough with a controller you've gotta shell out a lot more money for a compatible stick

IT'S SO FUCKING COOL I CAN'T TAKE IT!

Hoka no darenimo kikonasenai
Nandaka wakannai atsusa ga mune wo kogasu kara
Unmei no ito taguriyoseta sono saki ni
Ima atarashii yoake ga kuru

G69cFXz.gif

Alfebit

Banned
YOOOOOOO VERICK DID A THING. Also Bolin is starting to look like a way better lava bender than an earth bender and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Also why the hell did they snap at each other so quickly, like what the fuck calm your shit. Then Mako starts questioning her after she talks to the spirit vines like she's the avatar mother fucker shut up and follow her. MAN FUCK THOSE KUVIRA SYMPATHIZERS AND THEIR STUPID SMUG LOOKS THOUGH, AND FUCK HER AND GLASSES DOUCHE FOR CUTTING UP THE SWAMP

I liked it you guys

I thought it was strange the way
Asami snapped at Korra like that. Also all that Korrasami tension was nuts.

Overall, it was a fun episode.

To be fair I've kinda regretted buying mine until recently, it's got some games but nothing outstanding and console buying worthy, yet anyway and as you say about MCC if you already own the games it's not really a selling point

I'd say KI is the current outstanding game on the system, but unless you're competent enough with a controller you've gotta shell out a lot more money for a compatible stick
The biggest reason why I'm so timid on jumping in, is that because my previous Xbox machines went completely untouched for years. Microsoft typically have strong starts, then die off in the end. It doesn't hurt that the only reason that I would jump in, Halo 5, is getting away from everything I like about the franchise, so I'm less tempted than ever.

While I regretted my Wii U when I bought it, now I don't. It's a fun console, that complements the PC and PS4 nicely. The Bone, at the current moment, is too close to the PS4, and has no stand out features that I desire.

Can't wait for Estival Versus.
I too can't wait for my hometown action, all over the PS4.

Emouse

The biggest reason why I'm so timid on jumping in, is that because my previous Xbox machines went completely untouched for years. Microsoft typically have strong starts, then die off in the end. It doesn't hurt that the only reason that I would jump in, Halo 5, is getting away from everything I like about the franchise, so I'm less tempted than ever.

While I regretted my Wii U when I bought it, now I don't. It's a fun console, that complements the PC and PS4 nicely. The Bone, at the current moment, is too close to the PS4, and has no stand out features that I desire.

Yeah I did the same with my 360, I own about 10 games for it and over half of them are the Halo series, right now I think Wii U & PS4 is the way to go for those same reasons, that and PS4 gettin Skullgirls

GGs guys, I just wished we could have played a little more, and there were more of us playing tonight.
Whatevs, I'm off to dinner. I'm might be on way later tonight, hit me up if you guys want to play then.

So, you guys remember that Kamen Rider skylanders game the guys talked about on the podcast a couple of weeks ago?

So, I made a webm of the newest CM, it's pretty eh.

BUT 4 PERSON MULTIPLAYER THO. I want to believe that they'd at least touch this.

http://puu.sh/cR96w/770153cdba.webm

Also, the voice of the announcer is the same announcer from KOF Maximum Impact, so I bet Woolie would get a kick out of this.

Jman014

I thought it was strange the way
Asami snapped at Korra like that. Also all that Korrasami tension was nuts.

Overall, it was a fun episode.

Something tells me some people think Korrasami will happen. At least no more shipping is going on in the show. Also if Bolin were there I'd imagine it would be no different.

So, you guys remember that Kamen Rider skylanders game the guys talked about on the podcast a couple of weeks ago?

So, I made a webm of the newest CM, it's pretty eh.

BUT 4 PERSON MULTIPLAYER THO. I want to believe that they'd at least touch this.

http://puu.sh/cR96w/770153cdba.webm

Man that's pretty hype.

Its available on the PS3 right? I could import it along with the figurines... If only I had the money tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom