• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

Hey kids, don't get locked out of your house because you forgot your key.

It's not great. Guess I can pass the time using my phone to watch this Fisticuffs though.
Don't not lock yourself out of the house by leaving your key in the door and then someone steals it out of the lock and you have to change your locks because they have a key and know which key it is that opens your door.

It's never happened to me, but I left my key in the door overnight once and now it's one of my fears.

Hey kids, don't get locked out of your house because you forgot your key.

It's not great. Guess I can pass the time using my phone to watch this Fisticuffs though.

That happened to me after buying $100 in groceries. I was super lucky that the son of the guy who owns the building just happened to roll up and let me in.

Zenfalcia

Send me one too, I don't nearly have as much fan art of Kamen Rider from Zerochan. I need to use other sites.

Sure. It'll be super simple. I could make it super compkicated, but you'll learn more eventually.

The only really bad thing is it's 23 degrees Fahrenheit. Hopefully somebody helps me out in the next hour or so.

You could call a locksmith worst case scenerio or pick the lock there's the plastic card method or if the traditional way.

Why do you say that? I wish i could post a gif related the vanilluxe, but i cant due to reasons. :/

I gotcha. Also pm me it too.

Well sometimes Vanilluxe design blows, but having ice cream as a pokemon is rad.

tumblr_mbvm9oReTH1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Okay, the unintentional suicides at the end of matches in FNF have had me legit burst out laughing. Even as someone who's interest in playing smash over the years has waned.

Emotionally satisfying and incredibly cute ending, though also somewhat disappointing and anticlimactic in certain ways.

Also my interpretation of Ryuko's character is pretty much confirmed, making her the most fleshed out character by miles. That being said, both Satsuki and Ryuko are incredibly close in terms of awesomeness and I'll need a day to decide which team I'll be in, if that's even necessary. I might just say Team SatsuRyuko and be done with it =P

#TeamSatsuki

Emotionally satisfying and incredibly cute ending, though also somewhat disappointing and anticlimactic in certain ways.

Also my interpretation of Ryuko's character is pretty much confirmed, making her the most fleshed out character by miles. That being said, both Satsuki and Ryuko are incredibly close in terms of awesomeness and I'll need a day to decide which team I'll be in, if that's even necessary. I might just say Team SatsuRyuko and be done with it =P

You gonna watch the OVA? I still need to watch it.

AAAAAND KLK IS FINIIIIIISHED!

How mad are you that
Nui didn't get her ass handed to her and just offed herself?

What's the most stable Dolphin build? The last time I had the emulator, I kept getting crashes.

I just use the latest builds, haven't ever had a crash myself.
Though when I upgraded the build a couple days ago, PM stopped working. Admittedly I didn't care because 3.5 just had been announced so I'm waiting to see if 3.5'll work nice.

So we doing some god damn Smash U tournies when it drops?

We better, especially when they put in the actual tourney set ups.

There is an OVA? I'll watch it tomorrow.

I'm really not sure. Satsuki is fucking cool in a Vergil kind of way and adorable towards the end. Her character development, while simple, was powerful and awesome and I just really like her. On the other hand, Ryuko is a vastly more fleshed out and complex character (relative to this show, KLK obviously isn't exactly intellectually stimulating) and I have admittedly a bit of a soft spot for her type of character (and design outside of the kamui suit), as standard as they may be.

So I'm neither at the moment. I need some time to think.

#TeamGamagori? I really liked his backstory+ ideals at least compared to the other E4.

Zenfalcia

Xiraiya

Oh Melee, it was my 2nd game on Gamecube, I played it a lot, eventually after I had everything I'd just gotten to the point where I'd grab Falco and go 1 VS 3 in a Team Match with CPU set to level 9.

It was a fun time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom