• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
Something tells me some people think Korrasami will happen. At least no more shipping is going on in the show. Also if Bolin were there I'd imagine it would be no different.

I'm almost 100% sure it won't happen. As long as Makorra doesn't happen I'm fine.

Something tells me some people think Korrasami will happen. At least no more shipping is going on in the show. Also if Bolin were there I'd imagine it would be no different.

He'd probably try mediating like always. Also I can't wait until Opal snaps at him and he's like "Bitch no, stop. I almost fucking died and I left that place. They think I'm dead"

The ship reminds me of an estus flask for some reason.

What ship are y-OH THAT. Yeah, yeah I see what you mean

Jman014

So hey, Ubi did a cool thing.

Doesn't make up for the bullshit they feed us constantly, but I thought it was cool.

That's pretty amusing.

I'm almost 100% sure it won't happen. As long as Makorra doesn't happen I'm fine.

No Makorra for me.

He'd probably try mediating like always. Also I can't wait until Opal snaps at him and he's like "Bitch no, stop. I almost fucking died and I left that place. They think I'm dead"

Poor Bolin.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So if Woolie is Naruto and Grandma Swamp, then does he live on the Dattebayoo?

OH6rN7v.gif

Hey kids, don't get locked out of your house because you forgot your key.

It's not great. Guess I can pass the time using my phone to watch this Fisticuffs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom