• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only person who doesn't think Angelina Jolie is all that hot? I had a girl get super for saying she was more attractive than Jolie.
Super __? And she's... fine. I have other preferences physically and personality wise. Her eyes kinda look like she was drawn by Kaneko.
Billy West, Gilbert Gottfried, Louis CK, Norm MacDonald, Nic Cage, and Bill Murray.
I would keep all the leftovers and give them to SWERY after the party
Fuck, I regret my list now. Cage would be the center of attention.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It's ok. I dont expect you to become super big into it. I'll just pick the best of the bunch and see if you like them. Now, do you want really endearing stories or very cute romance or drama? Also completed or ongoing?

Which scene was it? Was it one
f yhe rejection scenes? Or something else?

Dude just throw a few things out there. Anything's fine.

And it's the scene where
Taiga realizes she loves Ryuji, right after the whole "Ryuji in the bear costume" thing. When she breaks down into tears I just lose it.

Her and Kim Kardashian. Megan Fox is overrated but she's attractive, still eh for me for whatever reason though
Megan is overrated, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it.
I'd love to have dinner with David Cage just to see how much irrational bullshit he could possibly say in 30 minutes.
Yo, if we're doing game devs I gotta make a whole different list. All I know for sure is Suda and SWERY are in there.
I updated it to say she was mad, but it was too late.
Ur2slow.mov

Zenfalcia

Dude just throw a few things out there. Anything's fine.

And it's the scene where
Taiga realizes she loves Ryuji, right after the whole "Ryuji in the bear costume" thing. When she breaks down into tears I just lose it.

I'm asking to narrow it down by a lot. I can give you age gap mangas, office drama, university, adult and fhe list goes on.

Mmmm.. it was so great when they finally realized they loved each other. Hnnng.. so good.

This is one of the few situations where I'd say mixed gender is a lot better. I've eaten at a table with all girls before. Not fun.

Same... Once when I was a young cherry boy. They kept on joking around with very precise names for the parts in their
genitals
I didn't understand what they were saying until way later in my life. Is that normal?

Oh my god. Is this motherfucker's establishing character moment really to rant about how school uniforms are awesome and I'm stupid? This is gonna be a long s link.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'm asking to narrow it down by a lot. I can give you age gap mangas, office drama, university, adult and fhe list goes on.

Mmmm.. it was so great when they finally realized they loved each other. Hnnng.. so good.

I don't know, man. Like...I love Toradora, so throw out a few things you think are similar to that.

Zenfalcia

I don't know, man. Like...I love Toradora, so throw out a few things you think are similar to that.

Hmm... I'll give you some to try and see if you like them and then i'll branch out. Let me get a list together. I'll pm it sicne not everyone would want to read about. Unless everyone wants to read the recommendations. :l

Wait why would she get mad at that? Did she think you were lying?

Her rationale was that Jolie is the hottest women ever so my saying that is clearly a lie and that it only made herself feel worse about herself. She's nuts.

Luckily she ended up with a friend and then some other guy so I was saved the insanity.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Have you seen Anohana? It's somewhat a romance comedy with a lot of feels.

I've heard a lot about Anohana, yeah. I may be wrong, but it seems a little more feels-y/less comedic, which is why I've kinda steered away from it. I like a good balance. I mean, Toradora was dramatic as all hell a lot of the time, but there was still a lot of humor there to lighten things up.

Okay. Time out. What the fuck are you talking about. I've seen both very recently, and I was struck by how exactly the same they were except for two things: More jokes in brotherhood, and the different plot.

I'm not going further than this post because I'd rather not have this argument in this topic. I said Settle it in Smash for a reason.

One easy layout here.

In Brohood, the good guys won every fight with every villain, usually because of plot hax. For example Ed suddenly getting a literal speed level up because Winry upgraded his automail, even though his automail ALSO got stronger because of the upgrade (this is important).

In the OG anime, the good guys barely won fights, because when they were outmatched, they had to be saved or run away. Their strengths and capabilities were grounded and the rules were set from the beginning.
Ed doesn't get stronger in the series, he has to use his head to survive. Winry 'upgraded' his automail by reducing it's strength to give him speed, which lets him keep up with 66.
This happened in Brohood too, but then it's thrown out the window when Ed becomes much faster and stronger later because random new automail material.

Kimbly was a horrifying threat in OG anime (Al's confrontation with him was great) , but in Brohood he was a joke.

I could literally complain about Brohood for hours, but I won't, as I've done it enough.

Like I said, different appeals.

Zenfalcia

I've heard a lot about Anohana, yeah. I may be wrong, but it seems a little more feels-y/less comedic, which is why I've kinda steered away from it. I like a good balance. I mean, Toradora was dramatic as all hell a lot of the time, but there was still a lot of humor there to lighten things up.

So, you dont like too much feels? You like the balance of humour and feels?

Have you seen fruit baskets yet? How about Ouran HS Host Club?

I'm not going further than this post because I'd rather not have this argument in this topic. I said Settle it in Smash for a reason.

One easy layout here.

In Brohood, the good guys won every fight with every villain, usually because of plot hax. For example Ed suddenly getting a literal speed level up because Winry upgraded his automail, even though his automail ALSO got stronger because of the upgrade (this is important).

In the OG anime, the good guys barely won fights, because when they were outmatched, they had to be saved or run away. Their strengths and capabilities were grounded and the rules were set from the beginning.
Ed doesn't get stronger in the series, he has to use his head to survive. Winry 'upgraded' his automail by reducing it's strength to give him speed, which lets him keep up with 66.
This happened in Brohood too, but then it's thrown out the window when Ed becomes much faster and stronger later because random new automail material.

Kimbly was a horrifying threat in OG anime (Al's confrontation with him was great) , but in Brohood he was a joke.

I could literally complain about Brohood for hours, but I won't, as I've done it enough.

Like I said, different appeals.

AAAGH fine
M8ohMWo.gif

Zenfalcia

Going through my list and i remembered i should push kamisama ga uso o tsuku for people who want a feels manga. It's really short, only 5 or so chapters. It's definitely worth a read.

Edit: i got a list written. Does anyone care to see it or should i keep it in PMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom