• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't Yuno just attack all of them though? Hyper-Yandere
That's the whole point, she'd be the instigator because she's forced to be at a dinner party with all these other bitches than with Yukiteru.

Its fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Bayo could kick all their asses.
You shouldn't underestimate Plutia.

Pururut3.png

She can be quite scary, don't let the looks fool you.

It'll be so worth it though when I finish my exams/projects by next weekend and I have almost all of the week after off for smash.

Not going to lie. I'm going to be salty as fuck while you guys enjoy Smash while I'm getting buttfucked by my schedule.

At least I get nearly two weeks off free in December to compensate.

Not going to lie. I'm going to be salty as fuck while you guys enjoy Smash while I'm getting buttfucked by my schedule.

If it makes you feel any better I have to work all day the day smash comes out so I'll probably miss any friender tourneys/Pat coming to play with us (if he does).

Zenfalcia

It's fine. I'm in the same situation too.

List for Cain I'll probably PM it to him anyways.

• Taiyou no ie (drama/romance)
  • Onani master kurosawa (drama/feel good)
  • Sakurasaku soukougun (Drama/comedy-kinda/romance)
  • Uwagaki (drama/comedy/romance)
  • Koe no kitachi (drama/feel good)

Short reads
  • Kamisama ga uso o tsuku (drama/romance)

Even if I am, I won't be able to pick up the game anyway till Saturday morning. I have to leave for work before Gamestop opens on Friday and get home after they close.

Either that's a ridiculously long day, or a ridiculously short business day for Gamestop.

And I though my hours were shit.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It's fine. I'm in the same situation too.

List for Cain I'll probably PM it to him anyways.

• Taiyou no ie (drama/romance)
  • Onani master kurosawa (drama/feel good)
  • Sakurasaku soukougun (Drama/comedy-kinda/romance)
  • Uwagaki (drama/comedy/romance)
  • Koe no kitachi (drama/feel good)

Short reads
  • Kamisama ga uso o tsuku (drama/romance)

No need to PM, I've got it. Thanks, I'll look into some of these.

demidar

I've completely lost faith in anything Bioware touches.

I wouldnt even dare to touch any Ooobi games.

I haven't kept up with DA:I but there's a chance I might buy it, depending on how good it looks when I watch Quick Looks and other supplementary video material.

Unity though, haha that franchise is trash now.

Either that's a ridiculously long day, or a ridiculously short business day for Gamestop.

And I though my hours were shit.

11-10 (though it could end up being 10:30) on Fridays for me. The problem is Gamestop opens at 10, but my job is a solid 50 minutes away from the gamestop I preordered at and I don't feel like risking being late because of some bullshit traffic.

Then 5-10/10:30 on Saturday, then 4:30 - 8:30/9 on that Sunday.

BUT AFTER THAT, SMASH AND TURKEY ALL WEEK BABY

11-10 (though it could end up being 10:30) on Fridays for me. The problem is Gamestop opens at 10, but my job is a solid 50 minutes away from the gamestop I preordered at and I don't feel like risking being late because of some bullshit traffic.

Then 5-10/10:30 on Saturday, then 4:30 - 8:30/9 on that Sunday.

BUT AFTER THAT, SMASH AND TURKEY ALL WEEK BABY
Eesh.

My hours are techincally 0600-1830 (That's 6:30 to you civies.) When I actually gave a damn, I worked from 0530-to whenever the fuck I was done.

When I'm not busy in the kitchen, 1930 is a realistic time to be done, and back in my room. When I am, 2000 to 2100 is. On changeover nights, it's a crapshoot.

Also, I don't get to go home every night, and sleep in my comfy dorm. So that sucks.

And slow ass wifi.

I love that they immediately went with Poke Floats for their first match followed by Brinstar Depths. They should've done Temple right after that, lol.

They had to get all the serious tourney maps out of the way first so they can goof around with Final Destination and Battlefield.

Eesh.

My hours are techincally 0600-1830 (That's 6:30 to you civies.) When I actually gave a damn, I worked from 0530-to whenever the fuck I was done.

When I'm not busy in the kitchen, 1930 is a realistic time to be done, and back in my room. When I am, 2000 to 2100 is. On changeover nights, it's a crapshoot.

Also, I don't get to go home every night, and sleep in my comfy dorm. So that sucks.

And slow ass wifi.

Damn that sounds way tougher than my hours lol. I mean, I don't work full time during the school year, only during winter/summer break.

Well at least money is great. Wouldn't even be able to afford Smash without it.

"I just really needed to get laid and the all girls here had herpes"

Damn that sounds way tougher than my hours lol. I mean, I don't work full time during the school year, only during winter/summer break.

Well at least money is great. Wouldn't even be able to afford Smash without it.

Yeah, if it wasn't that the pay is fine, and when my schedule is good, I have a ton of time off, I would hate this job. It's not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom