• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if it wasn't that the pay is fine, and when my schedule is good, I have a ton of time off, I would hate this job. It's not too bad.

Same here, its hard to hate a job when the pay is decent enough, and its not like my coworkers or customers suck so at least I'm not dealing with shit people.

ultimax

Oh I'm sorry, I actually have one shit tier coworker. The fucker never stops talking about K-On and Oreimo and doesn't even like Mashiba. How could that dumbass not like Mashiba?

6JZWT.gif

YOU BETTA WATCH IT BOY

Well, for the first time in my saccharine little suburby life something real life actually had to go and happen. Long story short,
best friend since kindergarten did a very bad thing and is sufficiently guilty about it that he's now clinically depressed. This was months ago, and I've had the scenario explained to me just now. Well, I've always wondered how good of a support structure I was. Time to find out!
DeterminedAnimeCharacter.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom