• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Well, for the first time in my saccharine little suburby life something real life actually had to go and happen. Long story short,
best friend since kindergarten did a very bad thing and is sufficiently guilty about it that he's now clinically depressed. This was months ago, and I've had the scenario explained to me just now. Well, I've always wondered how good of a support structure I was. Time to find out!
DeterminedAnimeCharacter.gif

Bad thing huh. Inb4 seriousgaf emerges again.

Well, for the first time in my saccharine little suburby life something real life actually had to go and happen. Long story short,
best friend since kindergarten did a very bad thing and is sufficiently guilty about it that he's now clinically depressed. This was months ago, and I've had the scenario explained to me just now. Well, I've always wondered how good of a support structure I was. Time to find out!
DeterminedAnimeCharacter.gif

You can do the things Combos. Make your friend believe in the themselves that you believe in

ultimax

You can do the things Combos. Make your friend believe in the themselves that you believe in

Yeah! believe in the combos that combos the combos things! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat! A mans man sustained by strength of will! When you hear of the great Sickwheelchaircombos they're talking about...sickwheelchaircombos?! You'd best remember that.

Zenfalcia

For my love of the things that are cute, I found K-On rather boring.

Fantastic soundtrack, though.

Really? Hm.. i cant really remember any cute moments in k-on, some humourous ones such as taking stawberries from other people's cake.
Mugi why?!?!? You made mio cry ;_;

ultimax

What the fuck.
You love it tho
She's unstoppable with those pickled radish eyebrows!

I'd link the video but.. i'm on mobile.

tumblr_lmawe7mZGv1qd6621.gif

So good.

ultimax

It is so good. I just cant wait till i run out of references.
i wont.
it reminds me o never finished rhe second season of k-on.. i think i just got bored.. yet somehow i got through the first and most of tbe second. There was azu-nya i guess. That helped.
tumblr_ne5u1bTNXh1trzm55o1_400.gif

3cute5handle. I own the movie on blu ray and still never watched it. i'll get to it one day.

ultimax

It might be even better after the patch that is planned to roll through.

I've yet to watch the movies. Although i did get into mio, when i was younger.. mm so much fan art.

Theres a patch coming to Ultimax?? No! They better not fuck with Rise!

LoudSweating.jpg

Shackzam

Are there patch notes out or something?

Dont lie to me. Btw, whats your PSN?
No, nothing official yet, but they are definitely fixing the shadow characters and I just feel it in my gut that they are going to buff rise. Also, do you want me to link you to some matches of this sick rise on the east coast doing pretty well on teaspookys's stream?

ultimax

I was a kid! I didnt know what hentai was! I did read to love ru and other ecchi series. No PSN only xbox. ;_; the salt is real.
Lies! you were born with hentai implanted into your brain! and no PSN!? Damn you!...Its okay i can add you on xbox, my friend list is dry over there
No, nothing official yet, but they are definitely fixing the shadow characters and I just feel it in my gut that they are going to buff rise. Also, do you want me to link you to some matches of this sick rise on the east coast doing pretty well on teaspookys's stream?

Yeah that'd be helpful actually. Im trying to get better with her

Zenfalcia

Lies! you were born with hentai implanted into your brain! and no PSN!? Damn you!...Its okay i can add you on xbox, my friend list is dry over there

Yeah that'd be helpful actually. Im trying to get better with her

Hah, i wish. To make it even worst, i dont even have xbox live gold. Yeah... I dont like paying for a yearly service i never use. You can still add me. Same name as username on gaf.

ultimax

Your supposed to bait me.

Liz is a counter character where you punish every mistake.

Sometimes tho, it feels impossible to counter some characters.
Hmm I see. Yeah i can imagine being a bad match up for certain characters. Thing is i just never really see people use her online
Hah, i wish. To make it even worst, i dont even have xbox live gold. Yeah... I dont like paying for a yearly service i never use. You can still add me. Same name as username on gaf.
WorldsLargestFacepalm.gif

I'll add you lol

Oh man I didn't think they were going to do a LP of TEW, that's cool and it is really cool that Pat shares the same reaction I have to characters charging into gore pools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom