• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

You guys should really play Jump ultimate stars for the DS. It's probably the best smash clone ever with a huge roster and everything.

PlayStation all stars is the worst Smash clone ever, and wondered who gave the okay to make the game like that.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
You guys should really play Jump ultimate stars for the DS. It's probably the best smash clone ever with a huge roster and everything.

PlayStation all stars is the worst Smash clone ever, and wondered who gave the okay to make the game like that.

Pfft, everyone knows the best Smash clone is Dream Mix TV: World Fighters. Simon Belmont vs Optimus Prime, aww yeaaaaaaaaaah.

croten

Sure, get me an english copy

360pages

Sure, get me an english copy

Just order it online... I mean DS games don't have region lock. And the game is actually pretty simple to go through once you figure out the different type of story matches in game.

(KO X amount of people, survive getting hit for X amount of time) Honestly, reading an online instruction book will actually be helpful.

croten

Just order it online... I mean DS games don't have region lock. And the game is actually pretty simple to go through once you figure out the different type of story matches in game.

(KO X amount of people, survive getting hit for X amount of time) Honestly, reading an online instruction book will actually be helpful.

Yeah no, unless the game is completely in english then I'm not playing it.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Would it just be ok to buy it and emulate it with an english patch?

I think that'd be a question of law vs morality that I can't really answer. In the end you just have to do what you think is okay.

EDIT: To be clear, the flashcart method is no more or less "okay" than using an emulator as far as I know. So, y'know.

Shackzam

Man, I got completely hooked on that game when I first got it and would not stop playing it until I unlocked everything for it.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I imported both Super and Ultimate Stars when they came out, and yeah, they're great games.

Wish I would have gone for Bleach DS over Super Stars, though. It was much more along the lines of what I was looking for in a fighting game. I did eventually get both, though, so I guess it's fine.

That's how I play Uplay required games. Buy the game, and find a DRMless crack at my local game store.

I guess I should really do that for Child of Light.

OT:I really didn't think Bojack Horseman would be an interesting character to have development. I never think I've heard of celebrities actually try to change.
Dat Gannondorf

Did they make it so that you won't lose first if you use an air side B? I really hate that in the older versions.

I guess I should really do that for Child of Light.

OT:I really didn't think Bojack Horseman would be an interesting character to have development. I never think I've heard of celebrities actually try to change.

How far are you?

Spoilers for episode 11

Tell me I can change. Tell me I'm a good person

Does Project M have online play?

Only when riding the back of a dolphin

Project M Friender lobbies when

^ Gaf is very good with emulation as there's multiple OT's specifically about it. You get the occasional ignorant person who thinks it's piracy and evil or whatever, but otherwise it's all good times.

On other forums you can get banned for mentioning emulation since they consider it piracy.

Is GAF looser about that?

It exists between a legally grey area.

You can talk about the cool updates and design behind it, but talking about it and promoting it to other gamers is bannable.

There is zero tolerance for Roms however.

I mean when you think about it, Smash isnt even a video game.

:D

I mean when you think about it, smash isn't even a smash.

I'm not even this biased against nintendo

THESE SENTENCES HURT MY BRAIN

Going to gamestop to pick up smash 4 is basically sticking my hand right into the woolie hole.

But nobody mentioned emulation. Just Dolphins.
did you get it? ;)

1551597-miami_dolphins_logo.jpg

? :D

Listen, everyone thanks for your kind words.

I really mean it.

Earlier this summer I joined several cousins in helping to carry my Grandmother to her final resting place. It was probably one of the hardest things I'm ever going to do.

It hurts like hell to have her gone and I'm sorry you have deal with that kind of loss, too.
Take care of yourself and your family.

As for the rest of the pages I missed:
fd6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom