• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what's disgusting? The beach costumes in Tales of Hearts R being fucking $16.

You know what's more disgusting? The fact that I just bought all of them.

Luckily it was with a PSN card someone gave me, so it was free, but still, what a waste of money that was. These costumes aren't even good.

Tales games never got good at presenting DLC.

You know what's disgusting? The beach costumes in Tales of Hearts R being fucking $16.

Luckily it was with a PSN card someone gave me, so it was free, but still, what a waste of money that was. These costumes aren't even good.

Apparently in Japan its 32 since there is no pack over there according to GameFAQS

Apparently in Japan its 32 since there is no pack over there according to GameFAQS

Fuuuuuuck that shit! These bikinis aren't even as good as Sheena's in Symphonia.
QnOfaoR.jpg

I gotta do some research on any tier lists that are floating out there.

Oh yeah, I'm expecting a Friender tourney that weekend.

Please, no Johns.

Don't be a Woolie and look at tier lists, just pick your favorite characters.

So I can decimate you with my high tier picks

Jk, but I'm sad that Rosalina is considered top of the top tiers, makes me not want to play as her even though she's one of my favorite Ninty characters. But I will anyway.
I expect tons of Johns.

Fuuuuuuck that shit! These bikinis aren't even as good as Sheena's in Symphonia.

That's too high a standard to hold, there will never be a better bikini costume.

360pages

What is really disgusting is Disgaea D2 charging 3$ each for DLC characters where half of which are just copy pasta from D4 DLC. Even more comparing it to the JoJo game, where full 3d models are only 2$ each for each character.

I can't believe I managed to stay spoiler free from Half life until I played it last year
No one really takes about the story when it comes to half life so its not surprising.

I guess I have to get a steam machine to install it then :/

I know HL3 ain't coming to a console anytime soon.
valve games are always well optimized so as long as you have like a laptop that cones out in like a 2 year window between one of there games coming out you should be fine.

Jk, but I'm sad that Rosalina is considered top of the top tiers, makes me not want to play as her even though she's one of my favorite Ninty characters. But I will anyway.
I expect tons of Johns.
Your favorite characters turning out to be top tier is doubly awful. I love Yu in Arena/Ultimax, and when I learned he was top tier way later I was actually kinda sad.
Aw shiiiiit! I'm so there.
I just wish the compatibility fixes would be equal to both US and EU, especially due to the lack of region locking.
It looks like way more of a mess than it ought to be. Hopefully Sony steps it up.

What is really disgusting is Disgaea D2 charging 3$ each for DLC characters where half of which are just copy pasta from D4 DLC. Even more comparing it to the JoJo game, where full 3d models are only 2$ each for each character.

NIS should just have the games draw the data from a single source, instead of having to re-up the characters for every game. It's been established for a while that every game gets characters from all the old titles and it's unfortunate that this results in the DLC being distributed in the way it is now.

Oberon

Banned
Fuck flies. You should have put it down instead of saving it.
No best friends moment will ever beat
Armstrong: I have a dream!
Me: What?
Pat: What?
Raiden: What?
Everyone loses their shit

But it was one of those cute little ones!
Protip! If you want to revive a drowned fly, just purr some salt on it.

Yeah, and Prison break had...that stupid tattoo..

I expect tons of Johns.

That's too high a standard to hold, there will never be a better bikini costume.

If Kirbs or Falcon end up high tier or low tier, I'm not gonna give a shit. They're my boys.

So I guess call me Woolie. I'm prepared for you salty fuckers :p

I can't believe I managed to stay spoiler free from Half life until I played it last year

That's pretty incredible. I found out about the helicopter part before I was able to get a copy in late 2000s.

Half Life 2 actually. I've still not played the original
For a long time, I was like 9 or 10, the only games I had on PC were the Orange Box and Gmod. All of those games kick ass. Even Half Life 1 mostly holds up and I played it a lot.
Nope and probably not for a while. Xen is infamously bad for its awful first person platforming so they're redesigning it from the ground up.
Fucking great. Everything up till then is way better. I should play Black Mesa.

I've never studied for a test in my life and I've passed all of them with one of the highest scores in the class. Just do that and you'll always be good.
That's pretty much how I've been rolling and it's been acceptable so far
Studying is over overrated.
Damn straight.
For real though everyone should study and I'd probably be unstoppable if I put in effort instead of being lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom