• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how great having a business degree is in today's market.

I have a Finance degree and I don't feel in the slightest that I'm going to be able to pay off my school debts.

I barely skirt by with my interest payments.

And how do they do to see who's competent enough to advance to the next semester/class/graduation?

I haven't really looked into it but I'm sure they have assessments and such, they just don't do the whole "you're better than all these other people, go compare score dicks now" thing

Xiraiya

What's that first one from?

Monogatari, great series, extremely fast paced and sometimes confusing because of how quick and snappy every interaction is.

But it's absurdly well animated and interesting, it has some fan service in it if you like that kind of thing, but it's usually not that consistent and it's in a context I can deal with because I do like most of the characters and some of the stuff can get real dark.

Shinobu is by far my favorite character.

Zenfalcia

Ah, if its Nise that explains why I haven't seen it. That reminds me I still have like one or two episodes left in the first Bake, but I'm lost as to where to go from there.

It might also be monogatari second season... It's probably nise. After bake, nise is next, then nekomonogatari, then monogatari second season, and then the modt recent one.. i forget the name.. :/

I just randomly picked it up on Crunchyroll, but it just randomly stops towards the end of Bakemono, I haven't had the mind to go back into it yet.

Pick it up from your local anime store.

I just randomly picked it up on Crunchyroll, but it just randomly stops towards the end of Bakemono, I haven't had the mind to go back into it yet.

The CR version of Bake is only 480p for some reason, it's bullshit since the visuals are such a big part of the appeal.

Monogatari, great series, extremely fast paced and sometimes confusing because of how quick and snappy every interaction is.

I've seen about 90% of Bake before losing the episodes I had, and CR is low quality so I've never finished, and I've never seen the others since they're sequels.

Ok, that's kinda funny to me as our tutors kept telling us the exact same thing. We had the option to sign up to be exchange students for a year and they kept telling us how they strongly recommend against signing up for Canada or America, as similar classes there seem to be insanely easy in comparison and can turn you into a lazy person, causing massive difficulties when you come back and the difficulty and speed ramps up again.
I have a friend who is an exchange student in Quebec, because he was sick of the environment he was in and wanted some calm and peace. I occasionally speak with him through skype and the motherfucker keeps telling me how practically all he's doing is partying while I'm here busting my ass off.

It's why I completely understand the notion of not going to college. Working your way into massive dept, only to be unable to find a job and fall into massive financial issues seems like an incredibly strong reason not to go to college.

Maragi, if you came to America, maybe NYC, I could (along with NYC GAF) had shown you the sights :(

Xiraiya

Ah, if its Nise that explains why I haven't seen it. That reminds me I still have like one or two episodes left in the first Bake, but I'm lost as to where to go from there.

Bakemonogatari > Nisemonogatari > Nekomonogatari > Kizumonogatari > Monogatari 2nd Season

I believe that is the order they were released in, which is the order you should watch, after 2nd season there is Hanamonogatari (A 5 episode thing called Suruga Devil, CR has it as one long movie length OVA)

Bake is pretty old, I watched Monogatari 2nd Season on CR and it had 1080p, it was fantastic.

Even if when we see them together, you can't forget about the power of complex systems of pulleys and levers. Matt is bad at fighting games because Woolie has to play using his Matt puppet.

But if that's just another layer in the mystery? What if Woolie is the puppet and Matt is secretly good at fighting games?

Oberon

Banned
That is rather adorable, but does it have adorable JoJo poses?
iMXyUWCLBHqpH.gif

Because Kokkuri-san does.

I was going to watch Needless next, but I might change that...

Okingjrr

Ok, that's kinda funny to me as our tutors kept telling us the exact same thing. We had the option to sign up to be exchange students for a year and they kept telling us how they strongly recommend against signing up for Canada or America, as similar classes there seem to be insanely easy in comparison and can turn you into a lazy person, causing massive difficulties when you come back and the difficulty and speed ramps up again.
I have a friend who is an exchange student in Quebec, because he was sick of the environment he was in and wanted some calm and peace. I occasionally speak with him through skype and the motherfucker keeps telling me how practically all he's doing is partying while I'm here busting my ass off.

Yea, it's a kind of double edge sword.
Though, I wouldn't mind going abroad for a year to take it easy. Plus, it's nice on the resume.

croten

Ok ok, l'll watch Needless next no matter what. Even if the prison school anime would be released tomorrow!

So tell me, does Needless have any thigh socks wearing loli by any chance?

It has a guy who sniffs a clearly underage girl's ass.

Ok ok, l'll watch Needless next no matter what. Even if the prison school anime would be released tomorrow!

So tell me, does Needless have any thigh socks wearing loli by any chance?
Yes there is. It's not a major character by any means, but she is part of the villain's squad of battle lolis, so that covers all sorts of ground.

Oberon

Banned
It has a guy who sniffs a clearly underage girl's ass.

Maybe I should have read a synopsis before agreeing to this pact. Well, it's too late now.

Yes there is. It's not a major character by any means, but she is part of the villain's squad of battle lolis, so that covers all sorts of ground.

Mhm, yes, I see. This cemented my decision.

Mhm, this reminded me that my RL friends actually only consists of underaged girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom