• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Bojack Horseman episode 11,
when he was trippen balls, did anyone else felt like they were watching the last two episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion?

For awhile they were talking Persona, and people were like "shut up about Persona".
See, this is only based on what I've seen from retsupurae, but I would assume (or hope) that the chat is spamming Deep Fear quotes and jokes from that LP.

At least that's what me and a friend do, because Deep Fear is incredible.

So if I got one of those little posable wooden figures and took a picture of it after I posed it to draw over because I'm too lazy to get good, would that be cheating and dirty?

So if I got one of those little posable wooden figures and took a picture of it after I posed it to draw over because I'm too lazy to get good, would that be cheating and dirty?

It depends on what it's for. If you're drawing something with a time constraint, then I don't see any problem with doing whatever makes it go faster, but if you're drawing to learn, then it might be detrimental to not just do it right.

It depends on what it's for. If you're drawing something with a time constraint, then I don't see any problem with doing whatever makes it go faster, but if you're drawing to learn, then it might be detrimental to not just do it right.

Don't do this, unless you actually don't care about getting better.

That's a fair way to look at it. It went through my mind the other day and I was like "that might be really fun if I wanted to do stupid bullshit quickly"

Oberon

Banned
A sane person wouldn't join this thread.

1345661034056.gif

Needless ep 1 !!

What's with the pacing? Is it just me or is everything going really fast? So many things happened in one episode, they could've easily made 2 out of it!
And that outro, thank good it's 2 am, because I wouldn't be ably to explain that to anyone

Maybe during the winter break i'll do something stpuid like write a quick guide to the thread's lore and make a time line or something. It'll be super dumb and unlikely i'll ever do it, but it could be dumb.

I'd help out. If we could get a couple other people we could just each take a thread to go back through and get it done in an afternoon.

Needless ep 1 !!
What's with the pacing? Is it just me or is everything going really fast? So many things happened in one episode, they could've easily made 2 out of it!
And that outro, thank good it's 2 am, because I wouldn't be ably to explain that to anyone

I forget, is the outro the
loli
one or do they play the OP at the end of the first episode? Because goddamn do I love the opening more than that show.

ultimax

Maybe during the winter break i'll do something stpuid like write a quick guide to the thread's lore and make a time line or something. It'll be super dumb and unlikely i'll ever do it, but it could be dumb.
Nah we gotta tell the world how we're gonna save PG and bring him back to the village

Needless ep 1 !!

I definitely doesn't waste time getting things going. Especially crazy considering that they only fit half the manga's story into 26 episodes.

And yes, the ED is incredible. I had people walk in on it when it got to that part, and I do not regret a goddamn thing.

Xiraiya

Fanfics are always bad, the last time I was on a forum with a fanfic being written, I ended up in some SM situations dominating various people, I still don't know why it was like that, I wasn't a fan.

360pages

I always wondered, is it possible to make a novel version of GL or Kill La Kill?

Not actually make a novel for those two series, but to have some crazy and over the top in written form? Or is it simply impossible for the written media to have the same energy, maybe I can try it sometime and show you all the results later tonight if anyone was interested in reading it.

Beloved

Fanfics are always bad, the last time I was on a forum with a fanfic being written, I ended up in some SM situations dominating various people, I still don't know why it was like that, I wasn't a fan.

Well, that's just because you were dominating the wrong people

360pages

As someone who actually writes Fanfics once in awhile...I assure you I never have been and most likely never will be in that situation...how the fuck did that even happen?

Oberon

Banned
I definitely doesn't waste time getting things going. Especially crazy considering that they only fit half the manga's story into 26 episodes.

And yes, the ED is incredible. I had people walk in on it when it got to that part, and I do not regret a goddamn thing.

You lied to me about the
incest
didn't you?

I started Prison School for real today. On chapter 4. S'alright.

Bah, that's nothing! That still something that would and have read in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom