• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

Well I can't argue with that.
tumblr_m0mb2kCky01rng702o2_400.gif

PARFEKT

Slowbeef successfully 1CC'd Alien Soldier. Great to have Woolie co commentating on that as well, makes me want to replay Alien Soldier.

Although I got rid of the Wii that had it on virtual console a while ago, so it won't be for a while.

Xiraiya

Just tried it, it was okay for me for the 10 seconds I had it playing, but for my girlfriend it just skips frames and buffers, I have 14mbit net and her net can be fussy but it's generally fine for most videos and movies etc., they really need a player that loads ahead.

Otherwise there is literally no point in using it as Youtube plays immediately and loads way faster even at 720p.

So...

croten

Just tried it, it was okay for me for the 10 seconds I had it playing, but for my girlfriend it just skips frames and buffers, I have 14mbit net and her net can be fussy but it's generally fine for most videos and movies etc., they really need a player that loads ahead.

Otherwise there is literally no point in using it as Youtube plays immediately and loads way faster even at 720p.

So...

I think it helps out the Zaibatsu more if you watch it on site

I think it helps out the Zaibatsu more if you watch it on site

This is the reason to watch on the site. Obviously it's not as good of an experience for the consumer, and if you dislike it, cool, watch it on YT.

Not having Google's infrastructure and servers causes some problems. Who could've guessed.

Zenfalcia

So, i wonder what's the ETA of the website's video player improving, before or after the top 10s?
heh. But in all seriousness, it's really bad on mobile. The recommended playlist just covers have the screen.

So, i wonder what's the ETA of the website's video player improving, before or after the top 10s?
heh. But in all seriousness, it's really bad on mobile. The recommended playlist just covers have the screen.
I actually have the best experience on mobile. Mainly because the player becomes the generic web player, so it streams perfectly.

Anung

Un Rama
I don't use the site either. YT is way easier.

Man, anyone else not digging Matts commentary on Evil Within so far? Half the time he's nitpicking the game and the other half he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Squishy3

The biggest problem with the site is when you leave it paused for awhile and come back and unpause it it goes back to way earlier in the video.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Man, anyone else not digging Matts commentary on Evil Within so far? Half the time he's nitpicking the game and the other half he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Eh, I think it'll get better once they get past the point he's aware of. At Least Mat will let people get surprised, Pat seems to like spoiling at the very last minute.

So I just watched the second (before time skip) Naruto movie and it was surprisingly alright.

Good action, cliched but still enjoyable plot. The writers heads were not up their asses. It also had nice animation

Gamer Y

So I just watched the second (before time skip) Naruto movie and it was surprisingly alright.

Good action, cliched but still enjoyable plot. The writers heads were not up their asses. It also had nice animation
Did Rock Lee have a sick fight near the end? I remember the animation being very good in that scene.

Xiraiya

I really like Road To Ninja, The Menma VS Naruto battle was really hype.

Surprisingly alright is a very good way of putting it. I might check out the other movies someday, but I've seen the first 3 and like them alright.
The ED to the first movie is the best thing about the movies though, I love it.

And yeah at the canon thing.

Xiraiya

The movies were great because they did not have to follow the rules of Naruto canon

That's why I like Naruto, the world and much of it's history is rad, the main character and story, not so much.

Also most of the flashback stuff is really good by it's self.

Kyuubi Attack/Minato & Kushina
Madara/Hashirama life
Rain Trio story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom