• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also most of the flashback stuff is really good by it's self.

The problem with the flashbacks is that they're more interesting than the stuff happening in the present and that they take up so much time from just getting through the present stuff. I'd rather have one or the other instead of the two mashed together.

Xiraiya

The problem with the flashbacks is that they're more interesting than the stuff happening in the present and that they take up so much time from just getting through the present stuff. I'd rather have one or the other instead of the two mashed together.

They are more interesting, that's why I really like the idea of there being a new Naruto story spinoff thing, because Kishi has a new chance to not write himself into dumb corners and make the story be all retarded, which going by an interview I think he realizes as his biggest bit of advice if he could go back to the start is all about planning ahead and adding in more details and plot devices to use later.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So I got ACIII 3 today at gamestop used and playing it made me realize, there should be a jojo AC parody by now, its like the perfect setup

Anung

Un Rama
Eh, I think it'll get better once they get past the point he's aware of. At Least Mat will let people get surprised, Pat seems to like spoiling at the very last minute.

I hope so. Because at this point I wish it was Liam instead as someone who knows what they are actually talking about.

Let me make a list of characters from Naruto that are more interesting than the main trio IMO:

Kakashi/Obito/Rin
Minato/Kushina
Zabuza
Itachi (provided Sauske does not play a big role)
Most of the Akatski
Jiraiya
Tsunade
Guy
Iruka

Just to name a few

Xiraiya

Let me make a list of characters from Naruto that are more interesting than the main trio IMO:

Kakashi/Obito/Rin
Minato/Kushina
Zabuza
Itachi (provided Sauske does not play a big role)
Most of the Akatski
Jiraiya
Tsunade
Guy
Iruka

Just to name a few
Obito is debatable, because he was stupid as the main villain, Child Obito was fine though.

When I first started watching Naruto, I saw Kakashi and was like "White haired Ninja with a mask and scar, how cliche" and he turned out to be one of the best goddamn characters, what a cool guy.

His whole arc is great.

He is an example of why you need to give characters actual flaws. Sure its fun to have them be badasses but you need to knuckle down and actually have consequences for their actions.

Kakashi's flaws were related to his hubris

I really dislike the Orb requirement in DMC4. I get an S for style and time, but a C for orbs since I haven't taken the time to know here to find them all.

Xiraiya

His whole arc is great.

He is an example of why you need to give characters actual flaws. Sure its fun to have them be badasses but you need to knuckle down and actually have consequences for their actions.

Kakashi's flaws were his hubris
I really liked the idea of wondering what would happen if you just swapped Kakashi's mind with someone like Naruto, so he'd have all that power and how blatantly and absurdly broken he would be.

Okay guys who are your Top 3 Favourite Wrestlers
1. John Cena
git gud
a55.png

I don't watch wrestling...
I don't wanna be an asshole, but you don't have to comment that.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Ok, you got me, what made you think that?

Not necessarily in stuff like what the people can do, but in the theme of going through a bloodline from the dad, to the grandson to the great great grandson and such until their arc ends and on to a completely different arc with a completely different protagonist that is related to the last one.

Gamer Y

Not necessarily in stuff like what the people can do, but in the theme of going through a bloodline from the dad, to the grandson to the great great grandson and such until their arc ends and on to a completely different arc with a completely different protagonist that is related to the last one.
Ah, I guess it would have helped if I had seen Jojo. Thank you.

There's something about the Rock that every time I see him I get this big smile on my face and I say to myself what fucking class act. The man is a legend. Love The Rock

I believe it's a movie kind of centered on Kakashi, it's the one where they track him down, Naruto ends up fighting Gaara again which is actually kind of hype.

But... this information is actually making me want to go watch a Naruto thing. Why would you do this to me?
Shut up I know you're a die hard randy orton fan. Remember when randy orton RKO'd Hulk Hogan into his limousine then immediately had sex with Brooke over Hulk's dead body?

What a legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom