• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m84rmbqwQr1qcacmd.gif
"Orbs Still Unfair"

I was super confident that you were making up a name, just to mess with me.

Dude looks like a lame chode douchebag.

He was actually pretty awesome as part of The Shield, a group of three awesome wrestlers who were awesome together. Then he betrayed them and is a super huge dick now, with his Super Villain getup. Though, he is really fun in the ring.

And his finishing move is pretty rad.
tumblr_mzqao5RQdX1srbyoyo1_400.gif

He was actually pretty awesome as part of The Shield, a group of three awesome wrestlers who were awesome together. Then he betrayed them and is a super huge dick now, with his Super Villain getup. Though, he is really fun in the ring.

It's no people's elbow or the original DDT, but that's pretty cool.

I didn't need to see that.

I guess that gif is pretty cool, even though I don't know what's actually happening.

I just don't get wrasslin.

ultimax

Shut up I know you're a die hard randy orton fan. Remember when randy orton RKO'd Hulk Hogan into his limousine then immediately had sex with Brooke over Hulk's dead body?
YOOOOO
his legend killer days were the greatest.
All those times he beats the shit out of john cenas dad, or the time he makes out with Stephanie McMahon and then RKO's her

Randy Orton is so up and down good and bad. He's rarely terrible but is never amazing.

He never stole the show, but he's always fun on camera. His two intros are great, even though I like his first one more.

YOOOOO
his legend killer days were the greatest.
All those times he beats the shit out of john cenas dad, or the time he makes out with Stephanie McMahon and then RKO's her

Everyone beat the shit out of John Cenas dad. Edge's slap montage was the GOAT. Then when John Cena hid in Edge's room service and then beat the fuck out of him. Then later on he threw edge into the ocean.

GOD I NEED THE WWE NETWORK TO SHOW THAT SHIT NOW. Ruthless Agression SO GOOD.

So Juri is my new main. Also I cannot play Chunners

Store the charges. Make sure you you keep a fair distance from your opponent. Juri prefers space.

The dive kick is not safe, but it is a safe tool. Senpusha is a nice get off me tool.

Learn the counter. It is a very handy tool, my friend.

Oh, and good luck. Juri is not a beginner friendly character,

Store the charges. Make sure you you keep a fair distance from your opponent. Juri prefers space.

The dive kick is not safe, but it is a safe tool. Senpusha is a nice get off me tool.

Juri's EX moves are really good. And her EX divekick is extremely good because of the set up into her ultra. Also, never ever use her super. Her super meter is meant for exclusively her EX moves.

Yeah ive been getting the hang of her, just need more practice.

Juri's EX moves are really good. And her EX divekick is extremely good because of the set up into her ultra. Also, never ever use her super. Her super meter is meant for exclusively her EX moves.

I never bothered to learn Juri, but yeah, I know her EX moves are great, and that her meter is there to burn. EX Senpusha was my scrubby combo ender.

I never bothered to learn Juri, but yeah, I know her EX moves are great, and that her meter is there to burn. EX Senpusha was my scrubby combo ender.

I remember hearing EX Senpusha getting nerfed in Ultra, but I'm not 100% sure. Something about it not pushing opponents as far back as it did in Super making it more punishable. Though again, I'm not completely sure.

It can't be worse than having R-Truth in the title match.

At least that's a title match, there hasn't been one of those in about two payperviews and the champ hasn't shown up at all since.

Btw is smack down even relevant anymore?

Ha ha ha, no. Smackdown is a collection of irrelevant wrestling matches that are pretty much not even canon.

" before I teleport you"

This just makes me sad.

I remember hearing EX Senpusha getting nerfed in Ultra, but I'm not 100% sure. Something about it not pushing opponents as far back as it did in Super making it more punishable. Though again, I'm not completely sure.

I have put no time in Juri since Ultra dropped, so I know nothing.

I put it on normal, I don't think I've played a game on easy since I was in middle school maybe.
I gave up and decided I barely have time for an RPG anyway, so I may as well lame it out and beat it fast. You can change the difficulty during the game at least.

Alternative answer, I'm the one on the left here.

Really I was just scared of a bad battle system. It's not bad though. Might bump it up now/soon.

I have put no time in Juri since Ultra dropped, so I know nothing.

I played a lot of Juri for the one week I really got into Ultra. Her EX Senpusha is still a great wakeup to catch newbs off guard, but I got bodied super hard by a Decapre that knew what I was gonna do before I did it.

Yomi'd

I played a lot of Juri for the one week I really got into Ultra. Her EX Senpusha is still a great wakeup to catch newbs off guard, but I got bodied super hard by a Decapre that knew what I was gonna do before I did it.

Yomi'd

I've heard almost no complaining about her since Ultra came out. Is she good?

I gave up and decided I barely have time for an RPG anyway, so I may as well lame it out and beat it fast. You can change the difficulty during the game at least.

Alternative answer, I'm the one on the left here.

Really I was just scared of a bad battle system. It's not bad though. Might bump it up now/soon.

That's totally understandable. The battle system is way better than 1's. Maya's Hama insta's a lot of enemies, and you can use the double agi and Eikichi's/Lisa's fuse spell to 1 hit the enemies it doesn't work on. Also I'm so glad I didn't
help Eikichi when he got jumped
. Also also this overworld music is so good

I found this random, really really good critical video of Game reviewers and how people define games as art while disregarding gameplay. It's only 6 minutes if you guys wanna check it out.
It also has Nujabes for background music.
That's totally understandable. The battle system is way better than 1's. Maya's Hama insta's a lot of enemies, and you can use the double agi and Eikichi's/Lisa's fuse spell to 1 hit the enemies it doesn't work on. Also I'm so glad I didn't
help Eikichi when he got jumped
Heh, that'll be fun going back...
Same here on your spoiler. What a cool scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom