• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this random, really really good critical video of Game reviewers and how people define games as art while disregarding gameplay. It's only 6 minutes if you guys wanna check it out.

Heh, that'll be fun going back...
Same here on your spoiler. What a cool scene.

Aside from some of the goofy gameplay, I think you'd like it if you appreciate connections. So far I've been like "OH SHIT THAT CHARACTER NO WAY. OH SHIT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST GAME" quite a few times and I really enjoy that. If you ever go back make sure you look up how to get Reiji first, and just watch the Snow Queen route after you finish the main route. Also how to get the good end obviously, otherwise it'll be a few hours wasted

Aside from some of the goofy gameplay, I think you'd like it if you appreciate connections. So far I've been like "OH SHIT THAT CHARACTER NO WAY. OH SHIT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST GAME" quite a few times and I really enjoy that. If you ever go back make sure you look up how to get Reiji first, and just watch the Snow Queen route after you finish the main route

PG's ghost told me to play it at least before I start Eternal Punishment. The P1 references are super obvious, and it's funny how I can fill in the blanks in my head since it's so blatant.

Ha! I'm now Average at Academics! And just in time for the first exam week. I'm gonna keep playing this quiz game until I'm smarter than Mitsuru.

When I NG+, can I switch to being a girl?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Gosh, dungeon exploring is a tough process in P4. Luckily Gomo m and vanish balls are there in case you need to backdown from the bath house.

sjay1994

You cry that you have to wait another year to buy alcohol. But for now, you celebrate that you're one less year away from sucking at video games

I'm from Ontario.... I could have bought alchohol a year ago.

We aren't that great. The only good thing we have done is Guacamelee.

Ha! I'm now Average at Academics! And just in time for the first exam week. I'm gonna keep playing this quiz game until I'm smarter than Mitsuru.

When I NG+, can I switch to being a girl?
Fairly certain you can, yup. You keep academics/charm/courage levels.
And because P1 is awesome. That soundtrack tho.
Yo, I actually watch that P1 intro on youtube every so often. Fucking awesome.

Fairly certain you can, yup. You keep academics/charm/courage levels.
Yes! I can play through the good version with good stats! It was a good idea to play MMC first after all.
I've never been a burger guy. I don't think once in my life I've craved a burger. Every time I go to a burger place I always get a crispy chicken sandwich, way better.

Ground beef is for tacos, not sandwiches. I've said that for years.

No wonder you Aussies are criminals.

I love you Australia, I'm just scared to visit you because everything there will try to kill me

If you don't get swallowed whole by their giant snakes or ripped apart by their giant spiders that make EDF look like termites. You'll probably just get bodied by a Kangaroo that looks like it got added in USF4.

hA3d6PTA3SKE.jpg

sjay1994

Well I guessed you're from America and I fucked up so now I look like an ignorant American.

Eh, don't worry about it. The internet is part of America... I am technically an illegal immigrant.

(Please don't call the US immigration offices on me... I don't want to be deported from the internet)

Also, it doesn't matter since I don't drink alchohol. Never liked the taste. I am the asshole who gets a can of nestea when I go to parties with friends.

Everyone who isn't American is just an American who lost their way.

Did you know that America is the center of the universe?

Eh, don't worry about it. The internet is part of America... I am technically an illegal immigrant.

(Please don't call the US immigration offices on me... I don't want to be deported from the internet)

Also, it doesn't matter since I don't drink alchohol. Never liked the taste. I am the asshole who gets a can of nestea when I go to parties with friends.

There's some really good tasting alcohol out there if you know what you're doing. Mixing Vodka with sprite/lemonade or other fruit drinks/soda is never a bad way to go.

PG's ghost told me to play it at least before I start Eternal Punishment. The P1 references are super obvious, and it's funny how I can fill in the blanks in my head since it's so blatant.
Which ones have you noticed so far?
And because P1 is awesome. That soundtrack tho.
Music is really good. SEBEC route is really strong if you get the good end, SQ route's good end is a bit unsatisfying but the story fills in some things nicely. Submachine guns so OP doe
Well Frienders... I just turned 20....

Now what...
Happy birthday friender, now go ask people for things
Yo, I actually watch that P1 intro on youtube every so often. Fucking awesome.
That intro so good, you hear different versions of that intro song throughout the game so much and parts of it in a few other songs

If you don't get swallowed whole by their giant snakes or ripped apart by their giant spiders that make EDF look like termites. You'll probably just get bodied by a Kangaroo that looks like it got added in USF4.

Don't forget the ocean!

blanket-octopus.jpg

These fuckers rip the tentacles off of Man O' Wars and attach them to their capes, using them to hunt prey.

Even ocean predators in Australia are criminals.

Happy birfday sjay!

OT: Fuck you, Scott Pilgrim Beat Em Up. You had Anamanaguchi, Paul Robertson, and the Scott Pilgrim property to work with, and you were a lame RPG beat em up.
Which ones have you noticed so far?

That intro so good, you hear different versions of that intro song throughout the game so much and parts of it in a few other songs
Yukino obviously, lots of her diagloue seems like P1 stuff, the lady at the police station, I think another NPC, and the Satomi Tadashi remix songs are rad. Also, plot spoiler stuff with the
Persona game.
And holy fuck that's awesome.

Don't forget the ocean!

blanket-octopus.jpg

These fuckers rip the tentacles off of Man O' Wars and attach them to their capes, using them to hunt prey.

Even ocean predators in Australia are criminals.

This is the coolest fucking animal I've ever seen. It must have evolved near America and swam to Australia to try to improve your dumb country with its majestic presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom