• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sin is a concept originally designed to simulate what it's like to not be an American.

Those poor poor sinners. They don't understand the beauty of these 48 states.

DDT all the redcoats! Leave none unpinned!

So I know the Xbox One version of DA:I is 900p, but what about the frame rate?

Wouldn't be surprised if its 30 since its rare where open world action RPGs actually run on 60 on a console.

Mantis shrimp is a fucking chode that got overhyped by one comic guy.
Yeah, I said it. I love the little blue bastards but they're not this death god that everyone seems to think they are because of Oatmeal.

I don't care that they're not the most powerful thing ever, they're a fucking boxing shrimp. That's the coolest fucking thing I've ever heard.

I don't care that they're not the most powerful thing ever, they're a fucking boxing shrimp. That's the coolest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Hm.

What about a shrimp with a gun?

Snapping-Shrimp-Pistol-shrimp.jpg

This little bastard creates enough pressure with the click of the claw to create a bubble of air, the temperature of which is approximate to the surface of the sun.

VersluisEtAl2000Fig.gif

The pressure of the water suddenly expanding and collapsing so rapidly creates an intense wave of energy that basically KOs or kills the target prey.

sjay1994

On my first visit to America.... I had one goal.

Nintendo_World_NYC.JPG

I was going to Nintendo World

I took a step into the building and went "Wow this Air Conditioning is amazing"

and then took a glance at some stuff and went "Wow this shit is expensive"

Also your National Bird is superior to ours.

8330366059_2010cd884c_c.jpg

Fuckers act like they own the streets cuz they on our one dollar coin.... but they are bustas in the cold streets of FreedomLand.

Fuck it, back to Australia criminals.

irukandji-jellyfish-200802.jpg

Irukandji jellyfish, size of a match head, almost all human encounters with it result in death by it's absurdly powerful neurotoxin.

Yukino obviously, lots of her diagloue seems like P1 stuff, the lady at the police station, I think another NPC, and the Satomi Tadashi remix songs are rad. Also, plot spoiler stuff with the
Persona game.
And holy fuck that's awesome.

Yeah it's really cool, it's super subtle too so I wouldn't blame you if you missed it. I'm trying to pay attention to IS's music to see if there's anything like that. Also those are some pretty good guesses. There's one or two you probably wouldn't get unless you played the first one though.

Welp, ever since I updated my Windows to 8.1 on my laptop, my pictures folder hasn't been organized properly, and I have no idea how to get it back. the way I like it.

This should be an easy process, but it's not. That's stupid.

Rizzi

Kinda bummed out that I can't really play WoW at the moment because of massive queues, and the multiplayer for Halo MCC doesn't really work.

Welp, ever since I updated my Windows to 8.1 on my laptop, my pictures folder hasn't been organized properly, and I have no idea how to get it back. the way I like it.

This should be an easy process, but it's not. That's stupid.

Win8 is a fucking nightmare. I hate those folders that show up when you open my computer. I'm glad I looked up how to get rid of them because they bugged me so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom