• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I do! and now I never stop talking about them and how you should all play them. No but really this guy sounds like david cross and its bothering me.

Hm. I sorta hear it now. He's calmer though. I wanna push this serious video by him again, cause it was cool.
Yeah it's really cool, it's super subtle too so I wouldn't blame you if you missed it. I'm trying to pay attention to IS's music to see if there's anything like that. Also those are some pretty good guesses. There's one or two you probably wouldn't get unless you played the first one though.
Probably not. I believe P1 PSP was fully redone, while P2:IS PSP is just remixes of the original music.

About to go get drunk and dance. Wish me luck frienders!

Take the power of Goblin Shark with you for great success!

tumblr_muvmel6Z411rywehbo1_1280.gif

Now the same anime but with more sick gun battles but with moms instead.
heh.
What did I watch?
Probably not. I believe P1 PSP was fully redone, while P2:IS PSP is just remixes of the original music.

Exactly. Persona 2 is the oddball out with its music, but its still incredibly good. Dat boss theme is one of the best in RPG history.
Ah dang, it's still really fucking cool though. I remember Pat saying the main battle theme gets mixed into something totally different for the final boss theme in P3 or 4 so I assumed it was like that for all of them. This is still super good though like, I'm enjoying the overworld theme so damn much, you don't even know
About to go get drunk and dance. Wish me luck frienders!
Don't get double drunk and forget to take your hangover cure again

But what about all the sick gun fights?
I liked the humour and references, too

I kinda got burnt out during the Stella Academy C3 club, but I have to admit they animated the guns and put more work into the sound makes me want to go finish it some day, but I got a lot on my backlog.

You think I haven't tried? I can barely get them to play stupid dubstep.

I'm gonna go for dancing on the ceiling tonight. Hopefully that'll work.

If the Full Moon is out you can Witch Walk. Get going!
I'm enjoying the overworld theme so damn much, you don't even know

Dude, I know. I literally leave my Vita on and just listen to some of this music. Every SMT/Persona game is 2good with music. Meguro da god.

Zenfalcia

What did I watch?

The hypest anime about guns.

I kinda got burnt out during the Stella Academy C3 club, but I have to admit they animated the guns and put more work into the sound makes me want to go finish it some day, but I got a lot on my backlog.

Yeahh... C3 was not great. I have yet to finish it, since it was so.. mediocre. Except with sabagebou you had a dick MC which was great.

Ah dang, it's still really fucking cool though. I remember Pat saying the main battle theme gets mixed into something totally different for the final boss theme in P3 or 4 so I assumed it was like that for all of them. This is still super good though like, I'm enjoying the overworld theme so damn much, you don't even know

Nah, its not like that for persona 2 really. Though on one of the arranged songs Meguro did for a enemy/boss theme late in the game it is kind of a mix of the final boss theme for that game. I'd link it, but super major spoilers

Yeahh... C3 was not great. I have yet to finish it, since it was so.. mediocre. Except with sabagebou you had a dick MC which was great.

It gets better later on when the MC gets heavy character development, but felt kinda rushed due to the amount of episodes they had to work with. It was mainly about the characters, but only a few got developed into something interesting. The last episode left a bad taste in my mouth because they should have made it for a noncanon OVA.

Ill get on to survival clubs later since they seem just to be a slice of life gun battles.

Its a shame we never got EP for the PSP, its remixed soundtrack is just as great as IS's is.

I also wonder if PG is kicking him because literally the day after he banned himself this thread went into a persona 2 lovefest.

Zenfalcia

It gets better later on when the MC gets heavy character development, but felt kinda rushed due to the amount of episodes they had to work with. It was mainly about the characters, but only a few got developed into something interesting. The last episode left a bad taste in my mouth because they should have made it for a noncanon OVA.

Ill get on to survival clubs later since they seem just to be a slice of life gun battles.

Oh, is it worth watching the rest? Even if it's not, i'll still watch it.

With humour, and some added things to make it special.

Its a shame we never got EP for the PSP, its remixed soundtrack is just as great as IS's is.

I also wonder if PG is kicking him because literally the day after he banned himself this thread went into a persona 2 lovefest.

He's probably too busy studying like a good student to care about us.

It's fiiiiine. We just have to bring the convo to the steam chat...
Which would never happen.
Oh, is it worth watching the rest? Even if it's not, i'll still watch it.

With humour, and some added things to make it special.

If you like seeing the MC fall into deep despair sure.

The fan translation of EP is still on the way. I really hope that it comes out... eventually.

He took me aside in the Steam chat to talk about it. So probably.

I'm a bit disappointed I'll probably have finished the series by the time it's released
That's fine. You'll have a stupid amount of content to keep you busy. Playing EP PS1, Persona 3 twice if you do FeMC, P4 likely with the Golden content, P5.

You also have Persona 4 Arena, Ultimax, Persona Q, DANCING ALL NIGHTO.

Especially if you branch out into mainline SMT or other spinoffs. Then you'll have enough to work with until forever.

There's a fucking ton of SMT games.

That's fine. You'll have a stupid amount of content to keep you busy. Playing EP PS1, Persona 3 twice if you do FeMC, P4 likely with the Golden content, P5.

You also have Persona 4 Arena, Ultimax, Persona Q, DANCING ALL NIGHTO.

Especially if you branch out into mainline SMT or other spinoffs. Then you'll have enough to work with until forever.

There's a fucking ton of SMT games.

I meant like it'll be out after I had already finished vanilla PS1 EP so I won't get to enjoy it. Unless I somehow get a craving to replay it in the future but I never get that with RPGs

Give me something light hearted and full of joy to play. I can't fucking take this game and its bleakness.
Silent Hill 2
I meant like it'll be out after I had already finished vanilla PS1 EP so I won't get to enjoy it. Unless I somehow get a craving to replay it in the future but I never get that with RPGs
Ohhh. Oh. I see myself replaying these games eventually, especially since it's a modernized remake. No big deal though. It won't be out by the time you beat EP I'm sure.

sjay1994

So.... In my boredom, I decided to watch sonic boom.

Surprisingly its decent, although its fucking weird hearing Ezio be sonic and Roy Mustang as Knuckles.

Also, the rule of sonic is unbroken. New friends are horrible. Stix ascends Big the cat levels of bad.

sjay1994

Xbox One tho. I gave my sister my PS4 until Bloodborne is out so she can play Last of Us. :p

Sucks. *your sister doesn't need till march to beat TLOU*

Honestly, the far cry team might be the only ones at ubi montreal who have their shit together.

The AC team fucking loses it everytime the words "new engine" and "in development since brotherhood" are used.

All the games that started development after brotherhood are either mared with problems or mediocre.

Watch Dogs was fine, but Aiden Pierce is literally the worst protagonist I have ever seen in a video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom