• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

I am the most comfortable when I speak German. I had a German presentation, and I was so shilled.
I have a hard time speaking loudly in french, it's because of the mouth movement.

Yea, I see what your saying. I'm a soft speaker as well.
Shouting helps, well to you it's as if you're shouting but to the others it should be fine.

Well time to go take this SUNDAY computer science exam
and probably fail.
If I don't make it back alive frienders, I want too many cooks to be played at my funeral.

So I wake up this morning, do some stuff, feeling pretty cool. Decide to check my school email, I see one that says I dropped my fucking math class. So obviously I start freaking out because why. I start thinking the teacher might've dropped me and I look up the syllabus for it, no reason for me to be dropped. Then I starting thinking this might fuck me over and I might not get my financial aid because of it and all this other shit. So then I calm the fuck down and email him like a normal person and post about it on GAF. So now I just wait.

BTW good luck on your speech Oberon

Also good luck on your SUNDAY exam Farebear

croten

It's fine! I tried to keep my expectations in check. That being said, Mako is unfortunately tied for third place for me.

Not yet. Haven't had the time, too busy playing P4G and I might do so tonight. Doesn't have top priority since I've heard it isn't very good.

I liked it, it was a better ending than the other one.

So I wake up this morning, do some stuff, feeling pretty cool. Decide to check my school email, I see one that says I dropped my fucking math class. So obviously I start freaking out because why. I start thinking the teacher might've dropped me and I look up the syllabus for it, no reason for me to be dropped. Then I starting thinking this might fuck me over and I might not get my financial aid because of it and all this other shit. So then I calm the fuck down and email him like a normal person and post about it on GAF. So now I just wait.

For my school you have to take a lot of steps in order to be dropped, so that sounds like a really bad mistake.

Good luck Oberon and Farebeare!

JoJo94

If you see the whole thing in order, the pacing and the escalation work well enough that the show hypes itself up.

That is true since they followed the Gurren formula

It's fine! I tried to keep my expectations in check. That being said, Mako is unfortunately tied for third place for me.

Not yet. Haven't had the time, too busy playing P4G and I might do so tonight. Doesn't have top priority since I've heard it isn't very good.

It's fine I saw you mention how you can see why Satsuki is so popular now though...that's why we kept saying wait lol.

Oberon

Banned
Yea, I see what your saying. I'm a soft speaker as well.
Shouting helps, well to you it's as if you're shouting but to the others it should be fine.

I'll try, unfortunately my throat just started hurting for no reason. I can still talk, but it still annoying, I hope it'll stop tomorrow.

BTW good luck on your speech Oberon

Also good luck on your SUNDAY exam Farebear

Good luck Oberon and Farebeare!

Thanks!

Okingjrr

Hey guys, how about going to bed at a normal time? BestGaf will still be there in the morning.
We shouldn't mess up our sleep cycles because want to keep talking.

Over the summer I can get really fucked. For awhile I was sleeping at 10am and waking up at 8-9pm.

That's crazy!

Hey guys, how about going to bed at a normal time? BestGaf will still be there in the morning.

Nah, its not that its just I stay up late playing too much vidya and arguing on the internet about stupid bullshit to go to sleep at a normal time like 11 pm or something.

JoJo94

Oh really? I'm curious what it's like. Is it a show-recap kind of OVA again?

Yeah, I was kind of bored of her at first, but aftet that certain moment, Satsuki became increasinly more awesome and I loved the eventual
sisterly relationship She and Ryuko had going on in the end
. Still not sure if she's #1 in my book, but she's up there.

Glad to see she went from boring to a good character for you. Credit to the writers lol. Glad we got you into another show
...even if it had that creepy mom moment...

ultimax

No! BestGAF is only here in the mornings because I stay up all night fighting shadows to keep it safe! I have no time for sleep!
i do it mainly for the lore

croten

Oh really? I'm curious what it's like. Is it a show-recap kind of OVA again?

Yeah, I was kind of bored of her at first, but aftet that certain moment, Satsuki became increasinly more awesome and I loved the eventual
sisterly relationship She and Ryuko had going on in the end
. Still not sure if she's #1 in my book, but she's up there.

No it's a 20 minute episode that just acts as a sort of epilogue

Even that's beyond me, you're the new King of Bad Sleeping Patterns.
In my defense, I have absolutely nothing to do over the summer, so I basically just sleep when I'm bored or tired, which takes progressively longer.

During the schoolyear I do 12-2am to 8-9am. It's fiiiiine.

demidar

In my defense, I have absolutely nothing to do over the summer, so I basically just sleep when I'm bored or tired, which takes progressively longer.

During the schoolyear I do 12am-2am to 8-9am. It's fiiiiine.

Same. My school year is winding down so my sleeping patterns have gotten progressively worse.

My willpower is normally strong, but it withers away in sleep-related matters.

Same. My school year is winding down so my sleeping patterns have gotten progressively worse.

My willpower is normally strong, but it withers away in sleep-related matters.
I have pretty weak self control. If I'm doing something I really enjoy I can fuck it up pretty badly too. That's why I stay up till 2am instead of midnight. Weekends are a bad excuse to fuck myself up too.
I politely disagree
Whatsoever would make you dislike it? It did a lot of important character building that was in no way a cheap way to make someone a villian while being extremely creepy pandering.

*Loudsweatingliam.Jpg*

tumblr_n2ct4x2IPq1rya2vro1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom