• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh damn that sucks. I think the Pro controller will be fine for smash. I couldn't imagine using the gamepad tho

it was more meant as an excuse for me to use the term Johns but yeah it should be fine, I am looking forward to using the good ol gamecube controller again though.

I wish there was a demo to try it out on the Gamepad.
It's not gonna be great, but that's a given. The biggest problem is the lack of the octagonal gate, but since it only uses one set of shoulder buttons switching between them isn't an issue besides grabs. Using ABXY is something I can get used to.

I ordered the Smash U bundle on Amazon. GameCube 4eva.

It's not gonna be great, but that's a given. The biggest problem is the lack of the octagonal gate, but since it only uses one set of shoulder buttons switching between them isn't an issue besides grabs. Using ABXY is something I can get used to.

I ordered the Smash U bundle on Amazon. GameCube 4eva.

Ordered my bundle via GameStop.

Gamecube5eva!

They got even more important stuff to talk about, like Japanese Schoolgirl Sock trends
http://kotaku.com/the-return-of-those-infamous-japanese-schoolgirl-socks-1450614462
Don't click it. But there you go if you don't believe me.

bEb5BFj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom