• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got even more important stuff to talk about, like Japanese Schoolgirl Sock trends
http://kotaku.com/the-return-of-those-infamous-japanese-schoolgirl-socks-1450614462
Don't click it. But there you go if you don't believe me.

original.gif

Zenfalcia

They got even more important stuff to talk about, like Japanese Schoolgirl Sock trends
http://kotaku.com/the-return-of-those-infamous-japanese-schoolgirl-socks-1450614462
Don't click it. But there you go if you don't believe me.

Clicked it. Eh.. I expected thigh highs, i guess that was asking for too much..

So this is a pathetic plug for an idea my friend had. Apparently we are gonna stream us getting drunk and playing video games from the Xbone.

It is gonna be a horrific trainwreck I wouldn't recommend it.

Oh geez. It's been awhile.

Sudden wave of nostalgia?

Wow I suck at SG, at least I got lucky and actually did a sort of combo sometimes.
And had fun too but I don't think that's the point of games, right?

So what did I miss in like the last hour and a half?

Wow I suck at SG, at least I got lucky and actually did a sort of combo sometimes.
And had fun too but I don't think that's the point of games, right?

So what did I miss in like the last hour and a half?

You made the right choice in maining Filia. She's a easy to learn rushdown. You just need to get gud at inputs for combos.

Some guy was shilling his Twitch

She's Ryu? I thought Cerebella was Ryu and she was the Ken.

He's been here before.
Bella is like the Gief, Fukkua is the sorta Ken
Filia's more like the Chun li IMO I think Parasoul is more like the Ryu.

He hung around for OT2 for a while
Well shit maybe I should study my types more. I meant more along the lines of main/first character you see.

Ah alright, I thought it was just someone shilling to shill

360pages

I think Steroid Knuckles and Lanky sonic are the dumbest designs. Since I would Argue Tails Boom design actually fits more with his character then his normal one with where the games are headed.

And I'm fond of Amy's, I do wonder why they kept those two relatively normal, but felt the need to show sonic was fast by giving him long legs and show knuckles was strong and Turing him into that...

Can't the characters personalities speak for themselves.

I think Steroid Knuckles and Lanky sonic are the dumbest designs. Since I would Argue Tails Boom design actually fits more with his character then his normal one with where the games are headed.

And I'm fond of Amy's, I do wonder why they kept those two relatively normal, but felt the need to show sonic was fast by giving him long legs and show knuckles was strong and Turing him into that...

Amy and Tails are pretty much just alternate costumes, which is what everyone should have been.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Filia's more like the Chun li IMO I think Parasoul is more like the Ryu.

Parasoul is a charge character. If anything, she's Guile.

I don't think there are straight equivalents, but for the purposes of a well rounded character that is good for picking up the fundamental gameplay mechanics, Filia is the Ryu.

Village

Eh bad character design is bad character design.

But wat ya gonna do, what i'm gonna do is draw charcters in that style i posted

Sega , really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom