• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

They said "Cryme Tyme LP" apparently, so who knows. The game is actually pretty short if you're good, so maybe they'll just run through the whole thing in a single sitting.

Yeah, it is. On the bright side, we get to listen to the music if they screw up a lot.

Best case scenario it's a long Cryme Tyme. We can hope.

I hope they cut the boring retries out.. Or it'll be a very slow video.

Sure. Have "fun".

It's a great song too.

Huh, i never knew.

You guys asking for the link fucked up.

Well I thought it was hilarious for the first half, the second dragged on way too long. The author really needed to use a spell check and some of his lines were a bit questionable, "With the knife as sharp as knife," for example really should have been written with a better comparison.
0/10 film of the generation- IGN

Zenfalcia

Well I thought it was hilarious for the first half, the second dragged on way too long. The author really needed to use a spell check and some of his lines were a bit questionable, "With the knife as sharp as knife," for example really should have been written with a better comparison.

Meh, it's more well known for the shock value rather than anything else.

The fuck are you guys talking about?

Zenfalcia

What link? I wanna know.

Can't be more awful than that page on that wiki.

Sigh.. Do you really want to?

The fuck are you guys talking about?

A fanfic, that's about it.

When I wanted to talk about writing, I didn't want to talk about this!

We're talking about writing, and also cryme tyme.

no I'm just giving it more credit then it should, in the form of a joke only I found funny. Whenever I come across this stuff I just laugh at how ridiculous it is

I can see that view. In a sense it's really ridiculous.

Sup frienders? How's it hanging.

My week has been quite busy, but at least I got to play quite a bit of Valkyria Chronicles, which has been pretty great so far. I like the unique take on turned based stategy and I really dig how open and varied the missions are. I just got to the first mission in the desert and it has proven to be quite a challenge, but it's great fun being stuck in the trenches and inching my way across the map.

I also just got done watching ep 15 of SAO2 and holy shit, it's like they fucked up as much as they possibly could in one episode just so anything they might fuck up afterwards will pale in comparison. Amazing.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

My week has been quite busy, but at least I got to play quite a bit of Valkyria Chronicles, which has been pretty great so far. I like the unique take on turned based stategy and I really dig how open and varied the missions are. I just got to the first mission in the desert and it has proven to be quite a challenge, but it's great fun being stuck in the trenches and inching my way across the map.

I also just got done watching ep 15 of SAO2 and holy shit, it's like they fucked up as much as they possibly could in one episode just so anything they might fuck up afterwards will pale in comparison. Amazing.
SAO2 is getting worse and worse for me. The most recent one, episode 19, I was just like "why......" the whole way through.
I got it. I seen this a while back.

Y'all babies.

Creepy fanfics is what's hanging. Though apparently we're also trying to get away from that.

Let's talk about VC, I haven't started it up yet, I think I'm gonna record my first impression of the game and have some fun with that, but I'm also probably gonna wait until I'm done with Tales of Hearts as to keep my focus fully there.

Zenfalcia

Trying to read this at work is proving to be a difficult task

It's fine, you can do it.

It's not so great, but what can you do.

Damn, i really want to play it. The graphics looks really good up-resed since it's not realistic and really artsy.

What an amazing anime!

I got it. I seen this a while back.

Y'all babies.

Entire team is babies!

croten

SAO2 is getting worse and worse for me. The most recent one, episode 19, I was just like "why......" the whole way through.

EmperorPalpatine.jpg

360pages

Did someone really write the phrase a knife as sharp as a knife?

I'm not that good at writing serious stuff, so I kind of fall back on more light-hearted stuff with comedy in it.

I'm not that good at writing serious stuff, so I kind of fall back on more light-hearted stuff with comedy in it.

I'm terrible at comedy and only slightly better at serious stuff, so I make ridiculous absurdity and take it 100% deadly seriously. People have generally seemed to like that more than either my strictly serious or strictly comedic, so I try to blend the two as much as possible.

Well Cooking Mama creepypasta exists, so basically anything is possible for humanity from this point onwards.

My favorite thing about ever creepypasta is how the main character always cries as they play this videogame that nobody is stopping them from quitting the game.

I used to write some seriously fucked shit, for my friends.
I have a very dark sense of humor.

I did the same. I creeped my friends out too hard and had to stop.

360pages

I usually just mess up the phrasing with my serious stuff making the grammar kind of wonky. If anyone read anything I wrote, they probably would understand what I'm talking about.

Zenfalcia

I usually just mess up the phrasing with my serious stuff making the grammar kind of wonky. If anyone read anything I wrote, they probably would understand what I'm talking about.

Yeah. The pacing is ruined sometimes when it's not properly worded and ruins the immersion.

VC is my favourite Tactical/strategy RPG of all time, I'm really glad that this port is going so well and that so many more people are getting a chance to play it. Come on Sega, you guys were out selling CoD for a bit there! bring the sequels over too, please

I read it. It's some tame shit compared to the stuff I've read. I used to write Digimon fanfiction, you want some fucked up stuff? Go look at Digimon fanfiction.
Aaron... I'm already a demon.

My butt is preemptively clenched.

Creepy fanfics is what's hanging. Though apparently we're also trying to get away from that.

Let's talk about VC, I haven't started it up yet, I think I'm gonna record my first impression of the game and have some fun with that, but I'm also probably gonna wait until I'm done with Tales of Hearts as to keep my focus fully there.
Get ready to kick some Imp butt, luagh at stupid faux European/Germanic names
Darcsen lol
and the acknowledgement that Hans is da real mvp.

I'm playing this war of mine. This game is the only game to depict rape and not make me wanna throw up in my own mouth for doing it horribly wrong.
I'll have a look at it.

croten

VC is my favourite Tactical/strategy RPG of all time, I'm really glad that this port is going so well and that so many more people are getting a chance to play it. Come on Sega, you guys were out selling CoD for a bit there! bring the sequels over too, please

Aaron... I'm already a demon.

I'm really liking it. I just finished chapter 11.
Isara ;_;

My favorite thing about ever creepypasta is how the main character always cries as they play this videogame that nobody is stopping them from quitting the game.

I did the same. I creeped my friends out too hard and had to stop.
A lot of them fill that plot hole with "generic evil force compels you". My favorite is when they just keep saying the word blood, and describing the type of blood and how much there is. Blood.

Alfebit

Banned

Pretty much.

A lot of them fill that plot hole with "generic evil force compels you". My favorite is when they just keep saying the word blood, and describing the type of blood and how much there is. Blood.

"Hyper Realistic Blood" and "My best friend Tom" are things I always look out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom