• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

Hey guys.

QvRsmuq.jpg

I think WWE games are getting worse.

That doesn't look like him at all. Cmon Yukes.

360pages

Metaknight is shit now in smash. Kirby got better, and DeDeDe is so much fun to play with.

I can understand them nerfing the knight, but making all his move force a recover animation even when done on the ground ruins him.

How does this game look so terrible, after NBA 2k15 looks so good? Wasn't Visual Concepts brought in to make sure the game didn't look like dog shit?

DO YOU SEE WHY I MISS THQ? Fuck.....

btw WWE All Stars is a great game. if you find a copy Buy it. The Dreads in that same don't look like shit.

Also:

7OFGW9u.jpg

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Metaknight is shit now in smash. Kirby got better, and DeDeDe is so much fun to play with.

I can understand them nerfing the knight, but making all his move force a recover animation even when done on the ground ruins him.
I find Charizard to be a lot a stronger than before. His side Bs are super powerful and will hit through most enemy attacks.

I'll get on in a while and you guys can take turns bodying me

Thanks.

I'm not good enough to play against you guys. Last time I did I got bodied so hard that I couldn't do anything.

I'm only average at the game... I can't do resets and advance junk.

Other people who are more at your level? Just git gud and then it'll be fine.

Only other way is to play ranked online and they are really scary.

360pages

I find Charizard to be a lot a stronger than before. His side B are super powerful and will hit through most enemy attacks.

Charizard remained mostly the same besides his Side B. With that being said, he is easily one of the worst heavy characters in the game. Both DeDeDe and Bowser have better recover and moves for more situations. Chances are, you are just going to be spamming that side B with Zard.

croten

I really suck at the dexterity required and dedication required to git gud at fighters, so that's why Divekick and Nidhogg are the best games ever made.

^Yup, pretty much this. I can barely memorize one character in Street Fighter let alone an entire roster.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Charizard remained mostly the same besides his Side B. With that being said, he is easily one of the worst heavy characters in the game. Both DeDeDe and Bowser have better recover and moves for more situations. Chances are, you are just going to be spamming that side B with Zard.
Spamming side Bs is basically everyones strategy in 1one1.
Also kirbys up neutral is really good at juggling.
Charizard's side B is the most predictable move i have ever seen, slow start up, recoil damage, doesn't break shield and heavily punishable when blocked
It can be pain to deal with for some characters.

croten

Same here. Ultimax is fun too, even though I can't do anything other than link some normals and a special move like 50% of the time. Quarter circles are sorta simple at least.

I want to get into Ultimax when it comes to Europe. Sucks that I wont be very good at it

You know...in the next couple of weeks I'm going to take a trip through the pre-RE4 Resident Evil games. Not all of them, but just the ones that matter.

Kind of a multitude of reasons that factored into this, but it was probably overdue regardless.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Since its getting to fighting talk, whos wants to settle things in Smash? I have my 2ds right by me with a room open for those who wants to be punished by my Little mac.

I want to get into Ultimax when it comes to Europe. Sucks that I wont be very good at it
I randomly put a good amount of time into Arena, just for the story mode on 360. I ended up just having a good enough time with the core game that I had fun and became mediocre. A lot of that mediocre skill transferred to Ultimax.

Also it's not out in Europe? Geez. I guess you don't wanna import so that's fine.

croten

I randomly put a good amount of time into Arena, just for the story mode on 360. I ended up just having a good enough time with the core game that I had fun and became mediocre. A lot of that mediocre skill transferred to Ultimax.

Also it's not out in Europe? Geez. I guess you don't wanna import so that's fine.

It's out in 5 days according to Wikipedia. I'm holding out in case Atlus smiles upon us that day and allows us to download Suspect and Marie for free.

Emouse

It's out in 5 days according to Wikipedia. I'm holding out in case Atlus smiles upon us that day and allows us to download Suspect and Marie for free.

It's out friday, and I'm pretty sure we've been denied all DLC characters cuz Atlus hates us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom