• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you played her story? She might've been kind of a bitch

Story mode? In a fighting game not by Arcsys?
Q2SJgPY.gif

360pages

So...someone who was picked 3 weeks ago who has less points gets to go, yet I'm still haven't been picked once.

Yeah...I'm kind of glad I decided to push my stories myself than waiting for the club. Either we need more of them or it's going to remain stagnant

360pages

Though I guess the entire situation of me not being picked is an awkward one. I don't want to be "That Guy" And complain even though it's bothering me, and since its a community like this one I tend to keep my mouth shut since I know some of them decently.

I guess it's better than some other people who have been there for 18 months and wasn't picked once. Though I'd probably drop out of the club before that happens...and I joined the club in July

Xiraiya

I thought the invisible enemy was cool in Evil Within, I think the watery shimmer effect is generally pointless on invisible enemies as I can always see it just fine, oddly enough TES games have been the games that have tripped me up the most with that as there is generally so much scenery in the background it's easy to miss.

I prefer the way Dark Souls did it with the painted world boss., leaving foot prints and snow/dust clouds wherever they walked while being entirely invisible.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I thought the invisible enemy was cool in Evil Within, I think the watery shimmer effect is generally pointless on invisible enemies as I can always see it just fine, oddly enough TES games have been the games that have tripped me up the most with that as there is generally so much scenery in the background it's easy to miss.

That invisible enemy brought back memories of the novistador from RE4. They scared the shit out of me on my first play through.

Emouse

The invisible enemy in TEW is badass, especially because they put him in early.

They're pretty easy to deal with when you figure it out, I don't remember any in the rest of the game after the first appearance, maybe near the end? I can't remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom