• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
B2NZJwJIIAAp8Q2.jpg

Oh god

ultimax

Are there more gifs from that anime?
Yes and they get pretty lewd. I refuse to be the guy that crosses the line.
unless someone else crosses it first *wink wink*
Katsuragi is 100% best girl.

I'm always up for it so just say when.
Yes. Yes she is.
Same goes for me
Officer takamura on duty. Here to take the lewd away and "research" all of the materials collected.

He's here to Dempsey Roll our waifus!

Ayy. Do you really want something though. I got tons of stuff. Totally serious.

You can't just be sharing our secrets!

This could fall into the hands of the enemy!
One thing I will say is Bon Appetit tramples all over SV in terms of loading screens. WARNING NSFW! DON'T CLICK IF LEWD SCARES YOU OR YOU'RE AT WORK/SCHOOL: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=138597484&postcount=193
Bon Appetit loading scenes dabes.

But holy fuck, does this game have a learning curve.

Zenfalcia

One thing I will say is Bon Appetit tramples all over SV in terms of loading screens. WARNING NSFW! DON'T CLICK IF LEWD SCARES YOU OR YOU'RE AT WORK/SCHOOL: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=138597484&postcount=193

Is it still worth getting though.. Those do look really good...

You can't just be sharing our secrets!

This could fall into the hands of the enemy!

Bon Appetit loading scenes dabes.

But holy fuck, does this game have a learning curve.

That's true. We have to keep it on the down low.

Really? A learning curve?

Zenfalcia

ultimax

I wish you could use those as lewd vita wallpapers
we really need that BestGAF lore timeline/fanfic
Even though its really fanservicey, those are some pretty decent drawings. Loading screens need more of these. I'd take loading screens with custom art by the illustrators over elevators or doors that take forever to open.

those screens just sold you didnt they? you ordered the game now didnt you? dont lie to me.

Huh. Missed quite a bit in this thread these last few pages. Well, that was because I just blasted through Resident Evil 1 for the first time. You know, it went better than I thought it would be, and enjoyed it. It was a Chris playthrough, something that I consciously chose because everything thing I've seen of RE1 has been with Jill and wanted something somewhat different. Also it was on the easiest difficulty, because I don't want to worry about limited ammo against bullet sponges and I like to explore.

Tank controls weren't as difficult to adjust to as I was expecting, nor did I realize the aiming would be pretty simple and have a semi lock on function to it. Puzzles weren't difficult to figure out given I had explored every room and took a mental note of things, but they are pretty silly in the context of the setting. And that final showdown with the Tyrant, I can see now how finishing the final boss with a rocket launcher is kind of like a tradition for the series. Really not scary these days (most old horror games seem to lose their ability to scare or create tension as they age, I find), but I enjoyed it as an old adventure game with zombies and goofy B movie vibe.

Now to make sure I have enough rest for my morning classes tomorrow. I do not regret marathoning this fucking game for the 5-6 hours or so that I played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom