• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slice of Life, throw in some sick fights, good times. I'm imagining Vergil coming over to the house and the studio audience applauding like crazy.

Vergil just kinda comes over now and then with his troubled son Nero, who even being troubled thinks Donte is a piece of shit.

That's pretty much Two and a Half Men if Jon Cryer died before the first episode

No shut up this isn't shit.

I'm not a fan of the terminology manning up, its something used in my youth, well younger than I am now. And its... its not great.

Nah, Neo dante is plenty of man. He is however an asshole.

Manning up refers to growing up, stopping being such a little shit and learning to be a cool guy instead of a prick.

I'm not a fan of the terminology manning up, its something used in my youth, well younger than I am now. And its... its not great.

Nah, Neo dante is plenty of man. He is however an asshole.

Ah. Yeah, no, I just thought you were gonna start defending Donte's character. What a generic dickhead.

ok im going to go play some BOIR then go to bed
may be some interesting developments if this QA with leaker thread is legit
ill keep you guys posted in the morning(fyi the screenies he posted were legit as hell)

To be fair, regular Dante is also an asshole. Its all a matter of perspective. Apparently people like the white haired asshole more. So, it works out.. kinda.
DMC3 Dante starts out as an ass, then becomes the asshole with a heart of gold trope. That arc makes him a bit more endearing, plus he gets a lot more cool moments.
I am going to finish school.

I am going to make it work dammit. Just to prove to myself I can
Good! Kick school's ass and do well.

Vergil just kinda comes over now and then with his troubled son Nero, who even being troubled thinks Donte is a piece of shit.

And Nero and Donte have a fight where Nero kicks Donte's ass and he starts crying and little Kyrie gives him a kiss on the cheek and everyone laughs (except Donte) and the credits roll over Donte crying in the corner.

So... Somebody just gifted me a copy of Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus as a congratulations for buying a Vita TV.

As awesome as that is, is there like, a story I need to follow or something?

So... Somebody just gifted me a copy of Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus as a congratulations for buying a Vita TV.

If you don't have Burst, read a synopsis.

The story actually isn't terrible. Do not watch the anime, for it is not only terrible, but it also fucks up the story.

I am going to finish school.

I am going to make it work dammit. Just to prove to myself I can
Good, channel whatever feelings you have into a force that will push you through it

There is a story but I went in not knowing it and I think I'm doing fine. Katsuragi loves molestation, something about ninja schools, life and hometown, done and done

Thanks. How is the hometown? I know the reputation, but Japan's reputation for neglecting hometown is terrible.
tumblr_m764fjiUKi1qfp4zc.gif

Man all those previews that I watched on the Funi channel have been a lie?
Probs.

Good, channel whatever feelings you have into a force that will push you through it

There is a story but I went in not knowing it and I think I'm doing fine. Katsuragi loves molestation, something about ninja schools, life and hometown, done and done

Changes character personalities, ruins the focus, and overall doesn't get the facts straight.

Alright, I guess I'll just jump in and hope for the best.

ultimax

d94.gif

Nah, what are you talking about? look at that innocence

Alfebit

Banned

Nice, as others are saying at least read a synopsis of Burst's story.

Nah, just get hyped for some friender Strip Battles

You know, with how much these are brought up, I don't think we've actually done one.

Alfebit

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom