• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nnnooooo.gif
[/spoiler]

FANMADE_YEAH!!!.gif

JoJo94

I already have high expectations of Satsuki and Mako, so you're too late on that =P. People have been hyping the shit out of Satsuki and maybe Mako to a much lesser extent on these friender threads, so I'm expecting the former and maybe the latter to blow my mind at some point.

That being said, I decided to carefully look up character polls and keep finding conflicting data. I'm not freely checking wherever in the fear of encountering spoilers, but I was just wondering how strong that shift that may occur will be, but I keep finding either Ryuko (mostly) or Satsuki (close second) to dominate poll every time.
Regardless, I couldn't care less about other people's opinions. I'm just gonna check it out for myself. I like Satsuki quite a bit already, so I wouldn't be surprised if she came out on top for me. Let's see where the show takes me. I'll probably reach episode 12 in a couple of days. I can't seem to get into the show strongly enough to keep watching it in succession. Maybe it'll change, as Gurren Lagann started out a little bit slow too (though I still enjoyed that significantly more from the start....if we were to exclude episode 4 and 6.)
Either way, I'm looking forward to the rest, unless the rapey shit we mentioned gets too stronk, at which point I might abandon it if I can't handle it.

...woof...it doesn't...I think

So on a completely different subject, not being able to transfer save data between users on Wii U is total broccoli poop. I don't know why transferring data between consoles would be allowed, and not locally on the same system. I just lost about 3 hours of progress in Wind Waker cause I played on the wrong user.
Granted I mashed through text and speed ran the whole thing so it took me about 1 hour to do it all over again but still

Okingjrr

So on a completely different subject, not being able to transfer save data between users on Wii U is total broccoli poop. I don't know why transferring data between consoles would be allowed, and not locally on the same system. I just lost about 3 hours of progress in Wind Waker cause I played on the wrong user.
Granted I mashed through text and speed ran the whole thing so it took me about 1 hour to do it all over again but still
Cause Nintendo !

It's 2 am, I'm going to sleep.
Night you guys.

JoJo94

Calling yourself as a joke is fine. I'm just weirded out by how the term changed into "likes japanese thing" over time.

Hope you're right man....I hope you're right. I had issues with it in the first three episodes and everybody gave me a "you ain't seen nothing yet" type of response =(.

All right, I'll shut the fuck up and just let it happen.
I recommend this. The KLK fanbase really colors your expectations.
We just went through this with Goodwill

YOU'RE HERE FOREVER. Try as you might you can never truly leave. We are always watching you no matter where you are. That weird tingle you feel in your neck that's us. The time you thought some one whispered your name that's us. You can never leave us...never.
He's not wrong. Also I got bored and so I looked in here again.
Yeah, but it's like, Eva and Gurren have the common point of Mecha so a crossover pic makes sense. What does Ponies have to do with Berserk, or Deadly Premonition, or Katawa Shoujo? Even the pic Glitches just posted with Jolynne and Ryuko has the common point of hair highlights, so their is some kind of humor in there. It's like what T-shirt sites do, where they just slap a Tardis onto something unrelated to Dr. Who and people eat it up.
Sometimes it as simple as "Oh my god the two things I like!". People love dumb t shirts like that too. When a show/piece of media is really important to somebody, it being combined with another thing they love is enough to make them freak out.

People just love crossovers for the idea of their favorite things interacting. Just the picture of two things mashed up is enough to spark their imagination and get them excited.

As far as ponies, it helps that it's extremely easy for people to draw and edit your own.
Ah, ok. I look forward to see what it's going to look like. Don't disappoint me, Mrgoodwil!
You are already dissapointed.
LowQualityKenshiro.jpg
Imma do some revamping as soon as this class ends.

Oh my god I am getting physically angry I suck so much at street fighter...

That
sucks

Thats how I always feel when I come back to KOF13 when I haven't played in a while. I just go to training and practice combos until I get that good feeling after pulling it off

croten

Maybe if we stuck to discussing the frienders this wouldn't have happened.

Maybe if we slowed down things could turn out better.

:3

Don't be a dick, we talk about the SBF when there is new content. If you want to talk about them then the best time is when a podcast comes up or a new video is uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom