• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lead us down this path of destruction. Why? ;_;

Jokerrotj.jpg

Revenge or something.

croten

Isn't helping.
I guess. That being said, you guys did the same for Gurren Lagann as well, though it still managed to exceed my expectations that time. I think the fact that it did so, despite my expectations being sky high, made me like it even more than I would have if I went in without expectations.

Gurren Lagann is a special case. How can you possibly over hype it? It is the pinnacle of hype after all.

croten

I won't say anything more until you finish. Anything I say colors your expectations.

This is the most emotionally charged I've seen this thread. I dunno what's happening.

Well I'm tired. Also the fact that this seems to be happening out of spite just annoys the shit out of me

Eheheheh, taste of my own medicine.

I was about this close to posting lewd ponies.

I also felt dat temptation, but they've suffered enough.

Isn't helping.

I'll just say that I watched the 1st episode and it wasn't for me, but I didn't have any dislike for it.
But then I found out about how creepy (not in the good way, though people will argue otherwise) it gets, which just turned me off from ever giving it another shot. It really crossed a line for me, but people defend it because they like their fanservice.

I swear if one of you says that that's the point, I will step in your cornflakes.

Yeah that's to be expected then. Just make sure that if you do something, there's a reason behind it. Observe what failed and why it failed. If you just throw things out you'll never learn the right thing to do

Well I doubt he can find games in person
Im trying but I dont see what im doing wrong!

Damn it guys, I see the new topic and on the last page people are yelling bloody murder about ponies so I go back and find maybe 10 pony pics max posted in the last 5 pages. It was quite the disappointment(even if there were a couple good ones I hadn't seen before).

Squishy3

this episode of kamen rider black has a lobster mutant spraying acidic soap suds on everything then throwing a baby into the air then kidnapping mother of said baby and disappearing into a crack in the pavement

Im trying but I dont see what im doing wrong!
stop jumping

this episode of kamen rider black has a lobster mutant spraying acidic soap suds on everything then throwing a baby into the air then kidnapping mother of said baby and disappearing into a crack in the pavement

You know I never got into the whole Ranger craze and I think I've made a good life choice.

Zenfalcia

I'll just say that I watched the 1st episode and it wasn't for me, but I didn't have any dislike for it.
But then I found out about how creepy (not in the good way, though people will argue otherwise) it gets, which just turned me off from ever giving it another shot. It really crossed a line for me, but people defend it because they like their fanservice.

I swear if one of you says that that's the point, I will step in your cornflakes.

That's the point.

step in my cornflakes. yeah, all over those corn flakes, show them who's boss. Jokes on you, i dont eat corn flakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom