• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

Do a lot of people in this thread play gta? If so we should make a friender crew so we can do some ignorant hood rat shit like rob strip clubs

I had it on PS3 but I sold it because I'm going to be getting that PC version shitty DRM be dammed. I would be up for a friender crew though.

I had it on PS3 but I sold it because I'm going to be getting that PC version shitty DRM be dammed. I would be up for a friender crew though.

I think that Denovo or how ever the fuck its spelled won't be in GTA V, but using Rockstar previous disregard of the PC platform, I will be watching this product very closely.

Everyone here is getting it on PC?

#ForeverAlone
I'm going to end up triple-dipping.

I have no self control.

I still have not played a GTA game ever. At this point, it'd have to be between going back to San Andreas on the PS2 or just going straight into GTA V.
There is very little continuity in the series, and the PS2 games are really dated. It can be done. I would just go into GTA V.

Warning, there is no good way to play San Andreas, unless you have a PS2/Xbox/PS3 that can play PS2 games.

You guys should probably just comment your platform along with your name.
I still have not played a GTA game ever. At this point, it'd have to be between going back to San Andreas on the PS2 or just going straight into GTA V.

Same here. I think the promise of Friender nonsense sounds pretty great, but I know I'm gonna just forget about the game by the time Smash gets here.

So I just ordered a Wii U and I have a question, how essential is it to have a Wii U LAN adapter? I prefer most of my devices to be connected by ethernet. Does everyone here have one or do you just go wireless?

croten

You guys should probably just comment your platform along with your name.

Same here. I think the promise of Friender nonsense sounds pretty great, but I know I'm gonna just forget about the game by the time Smash gets here.

Crews aren't console specific so we can all join anyway.

So I just ordered a Wii U and I have a question, how essential is it to have a Wii U LAN adapter? I prefer most of my devices to be connected by ethernet. Does everyone here have one or do you just go wireless?

I go wireless, and haven't heard too many complaints.

I don't play my Wii U online enough to invest in one.

If you want the best connection for online play, it's recommended. My Wii U is too far away from my router for the LAN adapter to be of use to me.

I go wireless. I haven't had any issues with connectivity thus far so YMMV.

IF you want a hard connection, buy a Wii LAN Adaptor.

There is very little continuity in the series, and the PS2 games are really dated. It can be done. I would just go into GTA V.

Warning, there is no good way to play San Andreas, unless you have a PS2/Xbox/PS3 that can play PS2 games.
Luckily for me, I have a PS2 that I've owned for 10 years now, and I'd be damned if I were to ever have it parted from me.

Plus, I play old games constantly so I can handle just about any sort of datedness. Hell, I just finished playing the original Resident Evil for the first time last night.

Okingjrr

I go wireless.
Only my pc is connected through ethernet.

Luckily for me, I have a PS2 that I've owned for 10 years now, and I'd be damned if I were to ever have it parted from me.

Plus, I play old games constantly so I can handle just about any sort of datedness. Hell, I just finished playing the original Resident Evil for the first time last night.

Then go for it. The games are still fun as all hell.

Vice City is the best of the block hands days.

Xiraiya

Also too long.
Super Friender Zone

RpyQhPY.png

Then i'll go wireless for a bit to see how it goes, now if only i could find one at a reasonable price, the cheapest i could find is on the Nintendo store for a whopping £20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom