• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

P8zuOak.png

Okay this is what I've got.

Wazzy

Banned
They're not amazing, Squall is great though.

Seifer drops the ball in disc 3 with his character development which annoys me because he could have had one of the best arcs in the game if they had allowed him to redeem himself rather than him being good in the ending FMV randomly(I loved it though) but I'll totally argue Squall's development is really well done.

Dat ending smile.

Xiraiya

1-10
Big Dick OG

11-20
Rising Superstar

21-30
Stand User

31-40
Senpai

41-50
Zach

51-60
Swamp Thing

61-70
Shameless

71-80
Junior

81-90
Scrublord

91-100
Vita

Squishy3

Yeah so instead of robbing strip clubs we can tie up prostitutes to train tracks and do evil laughs like in the old western movies
when i first walked into that first town in red dead a guy had tied up a prostitute and put her on his horse

i shot that fucker and ran away with his horse

i would trade gta v pc for rdr pc any day of the week :(

I have a copy of RDR I never finished for 360. I've always meant to play it in full, but it's never interested me past the first hour or so. I dunno why, but it'd be nice to play it in full and sell it so I don't have to look at it any more.

Squishy3

I have a copy of RDR I never finished for 360. I've always meant to play it in full, but it's never interested me past the first hour or so. I dunno why, but it'd be nice to play it in full and sell it so I don't have to look at it any more.
It's good but it kind of begins to peter out about halfway through but picks up steam again near the end.

The only reason I really want RDR now is because I was watching Dragon Age stuff and the horse animation in that game is super stiff, and it just made me think of how good Red Dead's horse animation was.

Okingjrr

Alright, I'm done with those. The crew has officially been created, though there are some things I want to tweak.

So what we got?

Reminds me of my LA Noire copy

Reminds me of my LA Noire copy

I did the same thing with LA Noire.

I played til about halfway through, got extremely tired of the repetition, and then sold it off the week after i bought it.

Rockstar games and I don't really get along too well. Except for GTA 4 and San Andreas, I get really bored of their games.

sjay1994

I wish they were making a next gen version of red dead instead.

GTA V was my first GTA I played straight.... that was a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom