• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Well hey if you look at it that way, collecting digital games is way cheaper than figures and other stuff. You get a big dick Steam library to flaunt.

But with figures you have something physical to show.. it's not like you invite friends over to show off your steam library.

I guess while we're on the topic, what games have everyone completed this year.

Mine are: pheonix wright: justice for all, transistor, uhh... There's more i'm sure.. ;_;

I can't even motivate myself to play good games, it's not gonna happen for the bad ones :p

All you need is some motivation!

But with figures you have something physical to show.. it's not like you invite friends over to show off your steam library.!
Says you.
More than you'd think and less than you'd hope. (Too many to list.)
But can you touch it? Or show it off on a date?
Guywithenourmouspokemoncollection.gif
You can touch it in the
database

Okingjrr

But with figures you have something physical to show.. it's not like you invite friends over to show off your steam library.

Mine are: pheonix wright: justice for all, transidtor, uhh... There's more i'm sure.. ;_;
I have an excel file with over 25 completed games for this year, including MGS 1-4, Revengeance, Guacamelee Gold, Fez, W101, Tomb Raider, ALBW and many more.

Well hey if you look at it that way, collecting digital games is way cheaper than figures and other stuff. You get a big dick Steam library to flaunt.
And, for some raisin, I do both.

I need help.
One day I'll have enough money to build a
gay man pee sea

Good luck with that sir
I already know I'm going to fail, but at least I'm going to make an effort.

I just can't let my lack of focus get in the way.

Mine are: pheonix wright: justice for all, transistor, uhh... There's more i'm sure.. ;_;

Literally hundreds. I've been gamejumping all over all year.

360pages

Finally got back into smash after a few weeks of not playing. It's shocking to realize how little people know how to deal with DeDeDe or even Kirby. Doing a lot better with him then I expected.

The biggest problem with my challenge is that I can't take my pc out to the field with me, unless I find a way to pack it up, and I don't buy enough console games for it to be a challenge.

So I'm not going to be playing at an optimal rate, unless I get a gaming capable laptop.

croten

Alright who wants to be a commissioner for the Crew? I won't be playing GTAV until the PC release which is a few months away so it's better if someone else is in charge.

Zenfalcia

The biggest problem with my challenge is that I can't take my pc out to the field with me, unless I find a way to pack it up, and I don't buy enough console games for it to be a challenge.

So I'm not going to be playing at an optimal rate, unless I get a gaming capable laptop.

What about hand held consoles? That could be a good comprimise.

Okingjrr

Why not both?
If I'm on vacation, and I mean real vacation with no projects or bullshit to tend to, my mind's at ease and I feel like I can binge whatever for days.
Too bad the last time I felt that, I didn't have a job to buy the games I wanted to play. 2 years ago.
I still manage, I could spend a day playing a game and feel like shit afterwards because I didn't work on school stuff, but hey, at least I played.

Slightly late but lets see, I did Zero 3/4, Order of Ecclesia, Earthbound, LTTP, Rayman 2/3, Persona 1, Major's Mask, Miles Edgeworth 2, DS2 with all the DLCs, Persona 1, 999, and there might be a few others but I can't think of them right now. I think Kirby Mass Attack was this year too?

Zenfalcia

If I'm on vacation, and I mean real vacation with no projects or bullshit to tend to, my mind's at ease and I feel like I can binge whatever for days.
Too bad the last time I felt that, I didn't have a job to buy the games I wanted to play. 2 years ago.
I still manage, I could spend a day playing a game and feel like shit afterwards because I didn't work on school stuff, but hey, at least I played.

Maybe you'll get some free time eventually, that or squeeze in some game time in your small amounts of free time.

Slightly late but lets see, I did Zero 3/4, Order of Ecclesia, Earthbound, LTTP, Rayman 2/3, Persona 1, Major's Mask, Miles Edgeworth 2, DS2 with all the DLCs, Persona 1, 999, and there might be a few others but I can't think of them right now. I think Kirby Mass Attack was this year too?

That's a pretty good list. Makes me sad at how bad i am at completing games.

croten

What are the responsibilities? I can handle it, if it's not too hands-on.

It's essentially being a mod. You can invite, promote, demote and kick people as you see fit. I don't expect you too be managing it heavily I would just rather somebody who's actively playing to oversee things.

Squishy3

It's essentially being a mod. You can invite, promote, demote and kick people as you see fit. I don't expect you too be managing it heavily I would just rather somebody who's actively playing to oversee things.
inb4 banana aeon goes mad with power

Okingjrr

Maybe you'll get some free time eventually, that or squeeze in some game time in your small amounts of free time.
I do. But I feel like short sessions aren't satisfactory enough. It's ok when it's a lp but playing a game for 30 minutes seems like nothing, know what I mean?
I gotta git gut at managing my time.

Zenfalcia

That's also part of the challenge. Easiest part, because besides Golden, I don't have a time eater.

No other games interest you? Dangit ronpaul?

At least I was able to finish quite a few Animes this year

Me too.. i've finish more anime than games.. which is something..

I do. But I feel like short sessions aren't satisfactory enough. It's ok when it's a lp but playing a game for 30 minutes seems like nothing.
I gotta git gut at managing my time.

Yeah, especially if the game is really good and you just want to keep playing. Although, some games play better with short session. That's really the only way, gitin gud.

360pages

Little Macs use to freak me out on For Glory.

But now a lot of air heavy characters make short work of him. He can't use side B near the side of edges and if you stay in the air with a character like Meta knight and Kirby he has a tough time reaching you.

Probably why they gave him an instant KO attack.

You and Anu are promoted, don't be abusing it now :p
tumblr_myy287pqJj1sqjmvmo1_400.gif

I'm already abusing my power with that shameless DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom