• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

I guess Gravity Rush could be a time eater, because I don't want to play it.

Most of my big time investments are on PC, with a couple on the PSTriple.

Dont want to play because it's not a great game?

And you cant really make those types of games portable. A laptop would make the game run terribly, but playable.

This was before I was in class and could just to nothing all day everyday, instead of some days

I had the same amount of time or more. I watched anime and dicked around online instead..

ultimax

...What have I done?
cars-laugh.gif

I guess while we're on the topic, what games have everyone completed this year.

ah christ lets see. Alien isolation, wolfenstein the new order, persona 4, persona 4 golden, legend of korra, metal gear rising, resident evil 4, gone home and darkness 2. I think thats it.

EDIT: shit I forgot shovel knight

Zenfalcia

ah christ lets see. Alien isolation, wolfenstein the new order, persona 4, persona 4 golden, legend of korra, metal gear rising, resident evil 4, gone home and darkness 2. I think thats it.

That's a pretty good list. Almost one game a month.

You had 8 months of free time? Also I didn't watch shit I wanted to so I guess I'm in a similar yet opposite boat

Oh.. 8 months huh.. yeah.. maybe closer to 4 months.. there's also winter break i suppose.

Trying to think back to order I played shit, obviously not all games from this year specifically...

Metal Gear Rising + DLC (PC), Jazz Punk, Bioshock Infinite, Demon's Souls, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, Dishonored, NieR, Yakuza, Project Diva f, Drakengard 3, Shadow Tower Abyss, Devil May Cry 1, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines, Deus Ex Human Revolution - Director's Cut, Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends, Another Century's Episode 2, Hyrule Warriors (Campaign, not Adventure mode), Alien Isolation, Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2, and just recently Resident Evil Director's Cut.

Yeah...that's a lot. And a good portion of those were during the summer when I had more free time.

Xiraiya

Skyrim, Fallout 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Arcanum, Dark Souls 2

Haven't really completed all of them as I'm still playing DSII, but that has been my lineup over the year.

That's a pretty good list. Almost one game a month.

Oh.. 8 months huh.. yeah.. maybe closer to 4 months.. there's also winter break i suppose.
Ehh I wouldn't say so, legend of korra, metal gear risng, darkness 2 are all 4 hours and gone home is only 90 minutes. So the other 5 are games that I basically had to take time out of my week (or months in P4s case) to actually finish.

Zenfalcia

Trying to think back to order I played shit, obviously not all games from this year specifically...

Metal Gear Rising + DLC (PC), Jazz Punk, Bioshock Infinite, Demon's Souls, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, Dishonored, NieR, Yakuza, Drakengard 3, Shadow Tower Abyss, Devil May Cry 1, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines, Deus Ex Human Revolution - Director's Cut, Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends, Another Century's Episode 2, Hyrule Warriors (Campaign, not Adventure mode), Alien Isolation, Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2, and just recently Resident Evil Director's Cut.

Yeah...that's a lot. And a good portion of those were during the summer when I had more free time.

That is quite the list. You're pretty good with completing games, and putting some of us to shame.
Mostly me. It took me almost a full year to finish p3

Oh man I can't wait until my break. I'll be able to fuck around without feeling bad about not doing school shit

Me too.. but exams and assignments first.
Skyrim, Fallout 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Arcanum, Dark Souls 2

Haven't really completed all of them as I'm still playing DSII, but that has been my lineup over the year.

And most if not all are open world. I dont know if DS could be called open world..

Ehh I wouldn't say so, legend of korra, metal gear risng, darkness 2 are all 4 hours and gone home is only 90 minutes. So the other 5 are games that I basically had to take time out of my week (or months in P4s case) to actually finish.

I guess i'm comparing yours to mine and it put mines to shame. Even with how long it takes to complete.. although i did have 109 recorded hours in p3, not including restarts.

That is quite the list. You're pretty good with completing games, and putting some of us to shame.
Mostly me. It took me almost a full year to finish p3
Yeah. Though there are still games I have sitting in my steam backlog I've yet to touch, but my console library has nothing that I haven't at least played. An old friend always noted that I was fucking nuts for blasting through so many games, and so thoroughly most of the time. Probably why I did well in game testing...

I may care about playing video games a BIT too much...

Anung

Un Rama
Wolfenstein, Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Alien Isolation, Destiny, Call of Duty: AW, Strider, Outlast, Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes, Last of Us: R, inFamous:SS, Metro Redux, Murdered: Soul Suspect, Shadow of Mordor, Super Mario 3D World, Resident Evil 2, metroid fusion, super metroid and many more I can't remember!

croten

But with figures you have something physical to show.. it's not like you invite friends over to show off your steam library.

Mine are: pheonix wright: justice for all, transistor, uhh... There's more i'm sure.. ;_;

All you need is some motivation!

Fuck I can't even think of what games I played last month let alone the games I finished for the last 11

DaS, MGS4, Ultimax?, Guac Gold bad end, Portal 2, A game of Civ V, Binding of Issac?, Skullgirls, Divekick?

I got a lot of games in my backlog. I've been meaning to complete EDF, but I don't wanna grind on Inferno for the good weapons.

I probably left out a lot of games since Games>Kamen Rider>Anime

Zenfalcia

Yeah. Though there are still games I have sitting in my steam backlog I've yet to touch, but my console library has nothing that I haven't at least played. An old friend always noted that I was fucking nuts for blasting through so many games, and so thoroughly most of the time. Probably why I did well in game testing...

I may care about playing video games a BIT too much...

Why haven't you touched steam? Just because playing on console is comfortable or preferred?

I'm the opposite. I don't care enough.
Wolfenstein, Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Alien Isolation, Destiny, Call of Duty: AW, Strider, Outlast, Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes, Last of Us: R, inFamous:SS, Metro Redux, Murdered: Soul Suspect, Shadow of Mordor, Super Mario 3D World, Resident Evil 2, metroid fusion, super metroid and many more I can't remember!

It's fine if you don't remember.

Fuck I can't even think of what games I played last month let alone the games I finished for the last 11

Yeah, it's pretty hard to remember. It's easier for me since i've finished so few.

DaS, MGS4, Ultimax?, Guac Gold bad end, Portal 2, A game of Civ V, Binding of Issac?, Skullgirls, Divekick?

I got a lot of games in my backlog. I've been meaning to complete EDF, but I don't wanna grind on Inferno for the good weapons.

I probably left out a lot of games since Games>Kamen Rider>Anime

Ehh.. Civ doesn't count, even though games can last for a while.

Anime > games. For me. Although anime games, i'd play the hell out of them.

Well why didn't you finish p3?

I did.. eventually.. I'm bad at completing games, but i'm good at binging games in long play sessions. I also spend hours grinding, i got to level 90 when i fought the final boss. It was hilarious killing him in one shot with Armageddon.

Why haven't you touched steam? Just because playing on console is comfortable or preferred?

I'm the opposite. I don't care enough.
Just because I can rent games on a console as opposed to going the shady route on PC with piracy. Though I should also clarify to say it's my PC backlog as whole and not just Steam, because you look at the shit I've bought on GOG and I haven't even had the time to delve into all the Ultima or Wing Commander games I own (Except Ultima Underworld, because that game kicks ass).

Has anyone ever delayed their backlog?

Right now I'm crazy and kept on playing DaS with just a slightly different build and a soul lvl 10 run with the default club.

Zenfalcia

Just because I can rent games on a console as opposed to going the shady route on PC with legally buying them. Though I should also clarify to say it's my PC backlog as whole and not just Steam, because you look at the shit I've bought on GOG and I haven't even had the time to delve into all the Ultima or Wing Commander games I own (Except Ultima Underworld, because that game kicks ass).

FIFY

Hmm.. Ok.

Has anyone ever delayed their backlog?

Right now I'm crazy and kept on playing DaS with just a slightly different build and a soul lvl 10 run with the default club.

Everyday i have free time, i am delaying my backlog for everything.

If there's grass on the field...

You can plough it? You know like.. farming..

Oh, I did the whole music thing and then I talked to her and found out she had an s-link and than my mind went to places and than I went

All that was going to happen was they're going to learn about each other and become friends. ;)

You love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom