• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
So go ahead and ignore me if this is spoilers since I haven't played 3 or 4, but what's wrong with this music slink you guys are talking about? Is it too much work for not enough?

croten

I didnt think she looked 12...I just thought she was short.

You fucking serious? She looks 12
150px-P4-Ayane.jpg

sjay1994

Fucking best buy.

They shipped my copy of Far Cry 4 to some random address that doesn't even match what I entered on their website. Now I have to wait 3 days for them to fix the shipping address of the item they already shipped.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

sjay1994

Hey man hes got a huge backlog. Everyone here probably has a huge backlog. Its fiiiiiiiiiiiiine if he hasn't played it yet.

speaking of backlog... just realized I never finished Danganronpa 2.... and honestly, I don't feel like finishing it at all.

The stuff in between the cases, and the minigames in the cases are worse than the first game. Also music isn't as good.

I'm pretty good at mantaining a backlog. If I drop a game, its probably not going to be revisited.

Now that I won't get Far Cry till probably december... I have nothing to play. I platinumed Unity.

You gotta polish those basketballs.
Man, these balls are on fire!

Edit - Is polishing balls a thing in Japan? I can understand polishing bowling balls, because that eliminates some of the friction as it rolls, but basketballs don't need to roll. They bounce.

All a polished ball is going to be is difficult to catch.

Shes like 15 anyway shes a freshman, shes the same age as Rise and Naoto.

But Rise knows what's up with stuff because she's worked in showbiz for years. And Naoto's a fucking crime scene investigator. These two people are wise beyond their years. Ayane isn't sure if she's good at the trumpet. That's the character.

But Rise knows what's up with stuff because she's worked in showbiz for years. And Naoto's a fucking crime scene investigator. These two people are wise beyond their years. Ayane isn't sure if she's good at the trumpet. That's the character.
what about any other SL thats not a member of the IT theyre characters are pretty uniteresting too.

DID ANYONE DO TOWER ON THEIR FIRST PLAYTHROUGH!?

sjay1994

Ayane is easily the worst s-link in P4.

She is this little gremlin I refuse to even acknowledge. Would rather deal with Daddy issues over "I can't play my trumpet"

What are talking bout man, that sounds like an awesome character. Screw the detective, I wanna know of this girl ever becomes good at the trumpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom