• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best non-party s-links are Dojima, Adachi, the sports bros, and Ai and perhaps Marie

1341619539905.jpg

Spoiler alert
she doesnt

IS THAT IT? THAT WAS JUST A BUNCH OF CHEAP WALK CYCLES!

I just saw the grumpy cat appearance on Raw. Wow what a fucking waste of time and money. Vince must own or be owned by who ever produced that shitty movie it is in. Even for rustling cameos that was bad. It was literally nothing, it was just there while two assholes made faces at it.

Zenfalcia

You do have the lewdest avatar here

Yes, i do. It's pretty nice.

I feel like we can use this guy for something.

Invading people
's privacy

I just saw the grumpy cat appearance on Raw. Wow what a fucking waste of time and money. Vince must own or be owned by who ever produced that shitty movie it is in. Even for rustling cameos that was bad. It was literally nothing, it was just there while two assholes made faces at it.

It would've been cool if grumpy cat did some sick wrestling moves.

sjay1994

It's not that good.

So, I never played an SMT game before. My first was P4G.

Didn't even know Pat was a huge fan of P4, since I mostly watched the machinima one offs. (The 200 hours of P4 should have clued me in)

But yeah bought the game because people said it was good.

Didn't really understand what it was at first. If someone told me it was a high school simulator where you fight monsters in a tv on the side, I would have laughed at you and never looked at the game.

I then played the game for 24 hours straight when I was on christmas break. I didn't even know I could fucking do that in a game. I then bought P3P. P3FES, Ultimax, and have Q and Dancing all Night Pre ordered.

So yeah.... IMO its pretty good.

croten

Didn't even know Pat was a huge fan of P4, since I mostly watched the machinima one offs. (The 200 hours of P4 should have clued me in)

Didn't really understand what it was at first. If someone told me it was a high school simulator where you fight monsters in a tv on the side, I would have laughed at you and never looked at the game.

I then played the game for 24 hours straight when I was on christmas break. I didn't even know I could fucking do that in a game.

In that case yeah.

I then played the game for 24 hours straight when I was on christmas break. I didn't even know I could fucking do that in a game. I then bought P3P. P3FES, Ultimax, and have Q and Dancing all Night Pre ordered.

This is how I feel, I hate jrpgs so casualized shit like p4 is fine for me.
its in my top 10 anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom