• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

So.... I just bought this

xQKBR1L.jpg

Zenfalcia

For some on topic stuff.

For evil within. I wish they didn't miss the other house, what matt said was very interesting. and i really wanted to see how that played out. So, it looks like i'll have to watch another LP or buy the game myself..

ultimax

For some on topic stuff.

For evil within. I wish they didn't miss the other house, what matt said was very interesting. and i really wanted to see how that played out. So, it looks like i'll have to watch another LP or buy the game myself..
For the amount of shit it gets, it really is a good game that you should experience first hand

For some on topic stuff.

It's gonna be about 20-25 bucks on Black Friday in most stores and probably get a lightning deal on amazon too. It's definitely worth it for that much.

Zenfalcia

For the amount of shit it gets, it really is a good game that you should experience first hand

The atmosphere is really good so far. The small details of not knowing if an enemy will come back alive, but they really should've upped the percentage, since it's not enough of a threat currently.

It's gonna be about 20-25 bucks on Black Friday in most stores and probably get a lightning deal on amazon too. It's definitely worth it for that much.

On steam? I really don't want the letter boxing.

sjay1994

Most of the shit comes from people expecting something to surpass resident evil. Normally I would call those people nuts. But when that game is constantly in full nostalgia wink mode of "Yes I made resident evil" I can understand why people are giving it shit.

Not to mention it pulls of shit RE5 did, but tries to do it with a straight face, where as RE fully acknowledges that its campy.

Midna's being added to Hyrle Warriors. I should pick up a copy sometime
She's always been in it though
So.... I just bought this

xQKBR1L.jpg
Tell us how that goes
For some on topic stuff.

I didn't think this game would to routes and shit, that's really cool

ultimax

The atmosphere is really good so far. The small details of not knowing if an enemy will come back alive, but they really should've upped the percentage, since it's not enough of a threat currently.

Yeah if you have that luxury to get the PC version, do it. I hate the damn letter boxing

ultimax

Most of the shit comes from people expecting something to surpass resident evil. Normally I would call those people nuts. But when that game is constantly in full nostalgia wink mode of "Yes I made resident evil" I can understand why people are giving it shit.

Not to mention it pulls of shit RE5 did, but tries to do it with a straight face, where as RE fully acknowledges that its campy.
I enjoyed RE4 and RE5 more than evil within, but personally I wouldn't compare them that much. They're different experiences

Squishy3

If Amazon offers a digital code for BF, it'll be Steam. Because it's only Steamworks. Even if it's a physical PC copy it'll still be Steamworks. :p

The weird thing about Psycho Break is that the atmosphere is so good Pat's missing parts of the game. Like that giant fucking map he starts in front of in the save area.

Zenfalcia

Yeah if you have that luxury to get the PC version, do it. I hate the damn letter boxing

I'm waiting for the winter sale to pick it up, and i recently upgraded my desktop, so it should be able to run it really well.

If Amazon offers a digital code for BF, it'll be Steam. Because it's only Steamworks. Even if it's a physical PC copy it'll still be Steamworks. :p

BF? Battle field? Unless you meant to say evil within?

sjay1994

I enjoyed RE4 and RE5 more than evil within, but personally I wouldn't compare them that much. They're different experiences

I enjoyed those RE's a lot more that TEW.

Like I said, I wouldn't compare them.... but the game has multiple references and scenarios straight out of RE that its hard not to compare them.

Thats the hard thing about criticizing games, becaue you are not really criticizing it.... you are just saying another game is better.

sjay1994

Sometimes they do a "black friday" like thing. Hopefully i'll get some nice stuff on boxing day.

I need to learn to stop buying games day 1.

Whenever christmas comes up and people ask me what I want, I realize I bought everything I want.... so I am that chode who always gets money and/or gift cards on christmas.

Guess I'll buy Dragon Age on boxing day.

Zenfalcia

I need to learn to stop buying games day 1.

Whenever christmas comes up and people ask me what I want, I realize I bought everything I want.... so I am that chode who always gets money and/or gift cards on christmas.

Guess I'll buy Dragon Age on boxing day.

Getting money/gift cards is good, if you continue to buy games on day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom