• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

Because they don't know true freedom. Some day though... some day...

But we have it one month earlier. Doesn't that mean we are more free than those who are free? Or are we not free? We are free to celebrate a month early. But are we not free to celebrate it in November. What is freedom?

I need scissors. 61

Zenfalcia

Xiraiya

tumblr_inline_mmrp3hk9FP1qz4rgp.gif

sjay1994

Let me tell you motherfuckers the weird order I played MGS in

Peace Walker

This is what happens when you never owned a PS2.

croten

Anyone played Mercenary Kings? It's on sale on the Humble Store and I was thinking of buying it due to Pats AMAZING video on it

sjay1994

Anyone played Mercenary Kings? It's on sale on the Humble Store and I was thinking of buying it due to Pats AMAZING video on it

For a bit yeah. It was the free game on PS+.

It was ok. I didn't really understand the gun crafting and kinda gave up on it. But it gives of a great Metal Slug vibe.

sjay1994

motherfuckers hating on Peace Walker dont even know.

THEY DONT EVEN KNOW!!

its good.

Play it

#imnotlyin

Peace Walker got me into metal gear. The monster hunting quests with mp was great. We used one of my friends as bait, while the rest of us pot shot the thing.

360pages

I honestly thought the Phantom Hourglass was alright. It was annoying going back to the phantom area, but it did break up the gameplay somewhat.

Never played the spirit tracks. But I really don't get the hate the two games get, they aren't amazing, but I thought PH did its job as a sequel to the Wind Waker.

sjay1994

Neither did I, but I have the ps3 version so thats my excuse.

Thats my excuse as well.

I loved the demo of Bayo 1, and bought the game day 1.

But I couldn't deal with the frame drops and loading times everywhere. The fact I needed to load to pause the game is probably what broke me.

Thats my excuse as well.

I loved the demo of Bayo 1, and bought the game day 1.

But I couldn't deal with the frame drops and loading times everywhere. The fact I needed to load to pause the game is probably what broke me.

Oh my god, that fucking load time to pause the fucking game drove me up the fucking wall. I'm getting flash backs of being super pissed whenever I would accidentally hit start.

sjay1994

I honestly thought the Phantom Hourglass was alright. It was annoying going back to the phantom area, but it did break up the gameplay somewhat.

Never played the spirit tracks. But I really don't get the hate the two games get, they aren't amazing, but I thought PH did its job as a sequel to the Wind Waker.

Going to be honest. I hate almost everything about Zelda except the dungeons. I hate Hyrule field. When I was a kid playing OoT I hated the field so much, and all the bullshit I needed to do to get to the dungeons. I thought oh... I was a stupid kid, maybe I was wrong about OoT. Bought the 3D version and nope.... still hate the field.

Spirit Tracks is Zelda on Rails, and I liked that.

The only Zeldas I enjoyed were Minish Cap, WW and Spirit Tracks. The rest I just never finished because I got bored.

Xiraiya

Evil Within Character keeps making me think of Young Snake in MGS4 from behind, and then I'm disappointed every time we see his face and it's not Snake.

Archgan

I bought it a little while ago and it's pretty fun. Haven't gotten to far into it yet but it's a good game so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom