• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
So P3. I just got saved from
some punks in a back alley by Shinjiro. WHY THE FUCK DID I NEED THIS CHUCKLEFUCK TO SAVE JUNPEI, THE MAN WHO ONCE A WEEK FIGHTS MONSTERS WITH A GREATSWORD, FROM A RANDOM-ASS STREET CRIMINAL? Goddamn, I could take these guys with my hands behind my back!

It'd be cool if they bundled it with an HDMI cable so I can play my Vita TV portable on the TV.

That'll make it the best. I'd pay for that!

I wish there was a device so I can play my Vita TV portable connected to my TV while I'm on the go.

Like a Vita TV Portable TV Lite or something.
Fuck it
PlayBook-4-640x353.jpeg

Zenfalcia

I wish there was a device so I can play my Vita TV portable connected to my TV while I'm on the go.

And then maybe another HDMI for the Vita TV Portable Lite to connect to another Vita TV Portable for dual screens and surround sound.

So P3. I just got saved from
some punks in a back alley by Shinjiro. WHY THE FUCK DID I NEED THIS CHUCKLEFUCK TO SAVE JUNPEI, THE MAN WHO ONCE A WEEK FIGHTS MONSTERS WITH A GREATSWORD, FROM A RANDOM-ASS STREET CRIMINAL? Goddamn, I could take these guys with my hands behind my back!

Because Junpei is a wuss.
He's a pretty cool guy.

Zenfalcia

But man that sounds like a big hassle if you want to take that outside your house and play it on the go. If only there were some portable device that could play the Vita TV Portable Lite HDTV.

Maybe a Vita TV Portable Lite HDTV Slim? It'll be fantastic with more hard drive space, but no OLED screen.

Phew. Dug out a friends car for the last half an hour or more. We got a ton of snow. This winter is gonna be rough since I can't drive,

Super Best Friends Thread 8: Vita TV Portable TV Lite

Pat was mostly right about the racism near the end of the podcast.
I really can't tell my parents why I want a CS degree until I'm successful at creating video games.

sjay1994

Pat was mostly right about the racism near the end of the podcast.
I really can't tell my parents why I want a CS degree until I'm successful at creating video games.

This is true, I keep lying to my parents I am going into web design, when I really want to get into game dev.

I can get a job at ubisoft, and you will all be telling me to ubiplz

Zenfalcia

Story of my fucking life. I don't even think I want a CS degree anymore. Might just go for something else and learn game programming on my own time.

Sounds about right. I plan to do some side learning for "fun" like programming.. Gotta get the degree for moneyz.. :T

Fuckin' Stupei.
God what a stupid translation

It was horrible. Then again the original joke was not great either.

sjay1994

I was in biological science.

But I got the fuck out of there after year 2 and moved into comp sci, because all I ever did in bio was go to lectures, get huge info dumps of text, and was forced to memorize all of it.

I hate memorizing shit.

How far along are you in your degree? I just started college and I hate that I have to learn Python even though I'm already experienced at Java.

Data Structures (CS112). But I fucked up super hard on my exams and I would put a bullet through my head way before I retake this course. I'll just go for IT and whatever. That has programming too, but it also has other stuff.

I already learned some Python. Hate it, like Java better.

Earlier I gave a quick impression of Freedom Wars but I totally forgot my biggest gripes, after the slow start.
1.Stealth missions are boring and just waste time
2. Human enemies are the absolute worst thing in the game. They are not fun to fight at all, they can snipe you with a rocket launcher across the map while you are riding a abductor, depending on what weapon they are using they stun lock you and kill you in one combo, the aiming in the game for the control styles that I have used are not good at all for hitting small moving targets. There are 2 back to back missions near code 7 where they pit you alone without your accessory up against a team of 6-8 people, which leads to complete bullshit gangbang situations where you literally cannot move and is just an exercise in frustration.
I like the game and I really like fighting the robots, even if it gets repetitive, But I don't get why they keep forcing you to fight only human enemies. The code 7 test is a cool concept but is awful in execution. I get that if the game was only fighting the robots it would get old quick but throwing humans at you certainly does not help anything and I feel it is a hindrance.

Inb4 git guds I still completed the specific missions I am bitching about on my first try with the highest rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom