• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds about right. I plan to do some side learning for "fun" like programming.. Gotta get the degree for moneyz.. :T

It was horrible. Then again the original joke was not great either.

If you want a CS Major go for it. I talked to some people in my CS class who were doing it as a major and its destroying them because they have to take advanced engineering math courses as well.

I'd rather just self teach, because I like the actual programming part, but I don't like programming for assignments I don't care for.

Yeah, but its still annoying. We have just gotten into reading files. I really wished I didn't blow off my CS AP exam.
YOU HAD CS IN HIGH SCHOOL? I AM SO FUCKING JEALOUS.
Anyway, I'm on my third semester of CS classes now. It's a lot better doing a second semester of Java. We've finally converted everything you can do- more or less. My current professor is insane, but I'm learning a lot.
Making a dating sim about us.

Just use our avatars or we can provide pics
Everyone send in your selfies but make them transparent. Also give me character tropes.

Anyway, I'm on my third semester of CS classes now. It's a lot better doing a second semester of Java. We've finally converted everything you can do- more or less. My current professor is insane, but I'm learning a lot.

Everyone send in your selfies but make them transparent. Also give me character tropes.

For realsies?

Just steal everyones avatars and then make your own Mrgoodwil harem. It will be genius
M.BisonOfCourse.gif
I can draw butts.
This is invaluable. I will save your efforts for the H scenes.
I'd rather just self teach, because I like the actual programming part, but I don't like programming for assignments I don't care for.
If you're the kind of person that can do this, you're fucking set. Programming is perfect if you can be dedicated and learn it.

Thats great. Hopefully I can survive college while still hanging around this thread.

Just use the P5 MC trailer art for me. Stereotypical cool guy

shy guy who is cold to the world but only because he does not want to be hurt. Very loyal and dedicated once you get in there. Also has luscious locks

Zenfalcia

If you want a CS Major go for it. I talked to some people in my CS class who were doing it as a major and its destroying them because they have to take advanced engineering math courses as well.

I would, but I don't have the patience to learn the language.. It'd screw me over so much. I'm sorta happy with what i'm majoring in now.

I'd do the same, but i know my motivation is really low.

M.BisonOfCourse.gif

This is invaluable. I will save your efforts for the H scenes.

If you're the kind of person that can do this, you're fucking set. Programming is perfect if you can be dedicated and learn it.

Decided to just pick up this book. And I'll just read through it and learn as I go. I know some basic programming already and if I ever care to take another course I'll have some outside knowledge, which it feels like you need if you wanna pass CS courses my college >_>

Decided to just pick up this book. And I'll just read through it and learn as I go. I know some basic programming already and if I ever care to take another course I'll have some outside knowledge, which it feels like you need if you wanna pass CS courses my college >_>
That sucks. Sounds like your professors are pretty shitty. Good luck with that book. I also hear good stuff about Learn ___ The Hard Way, but I'm no expert on CS texts.
Abu x Arclight OTP
Alfebit x JoJo is canon, now we can finally add this in too.

joe2187

Banned
I'll be the monotone loli.

fyte me for it

tumblr_nczo4tUDFp1rgagxfo1_500.gif

Zenfalcia

So, everyone wants to be a rule 63 VN.. who's the main character though?

That or the main character is a girl and everyone's still a guy..

That sucks. Sounds like your professors are pretty shitty. Good luck with that book. I also hear good stuff about Learn ___ The Hard Way, but I'm no expert on CS texts.

My professor is actually really good, the problem is that the tests/quizzes/homework don't come from him, but from another professor who's a lot worse. Meaning the material my class is learning isn't really accurate on what ends up appearing on exams which just confuses the fuck out of me. I know its complaining and git gud, but fuck it.

My professor is actually really good, the problem is that the tests/quizzes/homework don't come from him, but from another professor who's a lot worse. Meaning the material my class is learning isn't really accurate on what ends up appearing on exams which just confuses the fuck out of me. I know its complaining and git gud, but fuck it.
No, that actually sounds like total bullshit. You're not wrong to be upset over it. That sounds like hot garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom