• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Ok, I have seen the first three videos of the P4 endurance run. I didn't find it particularly funny but I guess thats because they haven't really gotten full control over the game, since the intro is like three hours long.

$2,000 tier: H scenes unlocked!
lol no. I'm not doing this shit for money.

Yup, sounds good. You can play a generic dork girl.

That's what I thought. The BestGAF one has huge potential. Maybe I could do both...

I'm actually afraid that Pat has completely abandon the thread by now with our creepyness.

where the hell were you like an hour ago?

i'll play a few quick matches, but then i gotta watch ippo before bed lol

I was doing homework.

But I gave up and I want video games instead. Actually come to think of it, I should probably sleep too. I have classes tomorrow morning. Maybe tomorrow.

Damaging? The hell are you talking about? She just
doesn't ever do anything during her social links. She just angsts for a little bit and then accepts her career. Chie threatens a gang of bullies, Rise is followed around by a weird manager who won't let her career go (who she later actually confronts) while she mercilessly pursues Yu's MC dick, and Naoto is sherlock fucking holmes. Yukiko is the weak link of that bunch if you ask me.
She's still interesting, but nowhere close to the others.
Yeah but again theres nothing wrong with that, like I said I like girls who arent a lot of trouble, shes nice, sweet, and all around a cute girl. Sure shes not as exciting as Rise, or as flashy as Chie, but shes nice to be around and I like her just the way she is.

Yeah but again theres nothing wrong with that, like I said I like girls who arent a lot of trouble, shes nice, sweet, and all around a cute girl. Sure shes not as exciting as Rise, or as flashy as Chie, but shes nice to be around and I like her just the way she is.

Alright. That's totally fine and I can live with that as an explanation.
Rise best girl

you must be boring to hang out with if Yukikos your ideal personality in a girl

ultimax

$2,000 tier: H scenes unlocked!
lol no. I'm not doing this shit for money.
besides if we actually did it for money, we would actually have to make sure its good, and i want this to be the best shit tier game ever
I was doing homework.

But I gave up and I want video games instead. Actually come to think of it, I should probably sleep too. I have classes tomorrow morning. Maybe tomorrow.

alright, i'll body you (and anyone else who wants to play) tomorrow

Oberon

Banned
Well it was my dumb joke, but I got too much free time anyway. Just don't expect this thing done super quick :p

I just want opinions on concept if anything. If people wanna volunteer that's fine too, but it probably won't need help until a few weeks down the road.

Good question. I dunno.

I am willing to help out! I could do some art and write some scenario.

What was it?

It was an idea I had for a game.

Its a combo of Zelda, Catherine, and Persona 4. The player has to complete zelda style dungeons in his dreams. When he is awake, he has to go to work at an office. When he is there he can form bonds with certain coworkers that boost his stats in the dream world. The narrative would have two sides. The dreams and the protagonist exiting his shell and connecting with people in his life.

If I had some knowledge of programming, I would make it.

ultimax

HELL YEAH. The hypest shittiest game on YouTube.
Also, I'll do Ultimax tomorrow if I finish my CS.

Alright I have time for Ultimax.
Tumblr_m6sg2xVB321rqqhle_large.gif

yay, ultimax hype

Its a combo of Zelda, Catherine, and Persona 4. The player has to complete zelda style dungeons in his dreams. When he is awake, he has to go to work at an office. When he is there he can form bonds with certain coworkers that boost his stats in the dream world. The narrative would have two sides. The dreams and the protagonist exiting his shell and connecting with people in his life.

thats going into SWERY levels of crazy
you should pitch it to him

You would need more than some knowledge to do something that big lol. But it is a cool idea.

The main question is how the stats that you level up in the office will affect your Zelda gameplay. If they're too important people will get frustrated. P3/4 has the XP bonuses, but it actually hardly is related in terms of gameplay.
I willing to help out! I could do some art and write some scenario.
I'll ask again in a few weeks when I've got basic planning and concept done. Don't get too excite yet. Thanks to everyone who offered!
Well, I'm going to bed, so none of you crazy kids do anything fun for the next 6 or 7 hours
I'll try sir.

Zenfalcia

Oh, well that makes more sense. When you pitched the idea of Catherine x Persona x Zelda, I was thinking of something a lot bigger.

You were probably thinking fairly high budget with 3d models, etc. It's just gonna be a super jank game with pixel art and clunky game mechanics.

The main question is how the stats that you level up in the office will affect your Zelda gameplay. If they're too important people will get frustrated. P3/4 has the XP bonuses, but it actually hardly is related in terms of gameplay.

My idea is that you CAN get through the dungeons WITHOUT strengthening bonds to give boosts to some stats. That would be the game's version of hard mode. Strengthening bonds however makes things a bit easier.

I would think the stats that would receive rather small increases in attack, health, defense, sprint stamina, and magic.

ultimax

My idea is that you CAN get through the dungeons WITHOUT strengthening bonds to give boosts to some stats. That would be the game's version of hard mode. Strengthening bonds however makes things a bit easier.

I would think the stats that would receive rather small increases in attack, health, defense, sprint stamina, and magic.

Just make sure you throw in sick rival fights

Just make sure you throw in sick rival fights

Real Talk: I had that idea. But just one rival. Its not a character action game.

Also if I were to do this. I would not use Game Maker or RPG maker or whatever. I would want to build this from the ground up.

Course it has 99.999999% of never getting made

Which zelda are we talking about? Like link's awakening levels of art? I hope P5 will look as good as Cathrine.

"I've never heard or NeoGAF! I've never even seen one episode." - SWERY

Anyone really. They all look amazing for their times. Except windwaker. That game still loves amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom