• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Anyone really. They all look amazing for their times. Except windwaker. That game still loves amazing.

That they did. That it does.

The best part is that hes gonna stealth release the game.

He'll be like "What is neogaf? is that from twin peaks? because i never watched that. nope. never."

Dat stealth release. ;_;

Then he'll tweet about it, when a bunch of crappy e-celebs make a LP of the game.

ultimax

That they did. That it does.

Dat stealth release. ;_;

Then he'll tweet about it, when a bunch of crappy e-celebs make a LP of the game.
and then a bunch of nerds on various gaming forums will get hyped for it, and make it their mission to save swery from living in a cardboard box
Goddamn Pat makes me want a Dragon Age. Fuck.
That's the big stuff. Good luck working it out.

Pat is too good at shilling games. Dont fall for his tricks, play Miku instead

and then a bunch of nerds on various gaming forums will get hyped for it, and make it their mission to save swery from living in a cardboard box

Pat too good at shilling, he doesn't even realize that he is shilling. I do want Advance Warfare tho.
I mean define them. Get them down on paper and figure out my game

I know what you mean its just the misuse of words gets to me.

Zenfalcia

Then that same bunch of nerds will come up with another idea for a game, which will be very similar to SWERY's next game idea.

He really is. A bunch of people even just in this thread keep buying games he mentions.

Miku is in my blood now.

Zenfalcia

THIS IS SO DUMB. WHO? WHAT? WHYYY?!?!?

6hJ321u.gif

I had to share, it was too good not to. Too bad I missed Wrustling talk.

Edit: Looks like it's something on NicoNico called Wrestlem@sters with idolm@ster characters.

ultimax

Pat too good at shilling, he doesn't even realize that he is shilling. I do want Advance Warfare tho.

I know what you mean its just the misuse of words gets to me.

He really is. A bunch of people even just in this thread keep buying games he mentions.

Miku is in my blood now.
Yeah Pat sold me on Advanced Warfare so damn hard. that bastard.
but, to be fair it is really fun.
Then that same bunch of nerds will come up with another idea for a game, which will be very similar to SWERY's next game idea.
and then swery will blame them for stealing his game idea, and then those nerds will respond with "what is a swery? is that from twin peaks?"

I meant Dragonfall sorry. Is daggerfall good?
It's good if you're in the mindset for a mid 90s complex cRPG. I never completed it, just went around exploring and shit, and I didn't mind it. The overworld is all randomly generated terrain though, so it's nothing interesting like Morrowind's landscape.

Though Bethesda did get to brag back in the day about Daggerfall's world being twice the size of Great Britain, for whatever that's worth. Ambition and scope was the big thing for it at the time.

Zenfalcia

Huh, short podcast this week.

Yeah, the shortness also explains why it came out so early.

and then swery will blame them for stealing his game idea, and then those nerds will respond with "what is a swery? is that from twin peaks?"

Damn.. This is getting pretty meta.

Edit: i guess no one cares about the gif ;_; To be fair.. liam should see it, if only i had some way to get it to him.

Xiraiya

Morrowind's better though, mind.

I love Morrowind, a lot of stuff still holds up nice on PC, character faces look pretty rough, but landscape and equipment etc. all looks fine.

Everytime I go back, I get Better bodies, some faces and hairstyles and the unofficial Patch and that's literally all I need.

ultimax

THIS IS SO DUMB. WHO? WHAT? WHYYY?!?!?

I had to share, it was too good not to. Too bad I missed Wrustling talk.

Edit: Looks like it's something on NicoNico called Wrestlem@sters with idolm@ster characters.

Idolm@ster girls flipping each other off and doing sick RKO reversals?
what is this, and where and when do i pre order this

I have a lot of game ideas, but literally 90% of them boil down to "X, but with an anime art style and dating sim elements!"

I did map out a pretty fucking amazing One Piece Arcsys fighter and a Hellsing game, but I don't really count those.

One of my simpler game ideas is a first person brawler, where a lot of the gameplay is DOOM-esque dodging of projectiles, but your own combat system is primarily about getting in close and doing combos n shit with your fists. Defensive options other than dodging would probably be in, but it couldn't be as simple as Revengeance parries.

Chivalry on crack, or something.

I also have ideas for art and story, but that I'm more afraid to spoil. I plan to use those eventually.

You know what, it's past midnight and should get some rest, but I'll give you all a glimpse at what game ideas I have, WITHOUT going into specifics about mechanics and shit like that.

Ideas include a game that is:
- basically Mirror's Edge but good (and I liked Mirror's Edge)
- a character action game with music elements
- a super robot game, like Another Century's Episode
- a modern System Shock 1 (not SS2, there's a difference)

Now I'll leave you all to guess what I could possibly have in mind for all of these ideas specifically. For now, I rest.

You know what, it's past midnight and should get some rest, but I'll give you all a glimpse at what game ideas I have, WITHOUT going into specifics about mechanics and shit like that.

Now I'll leave you all to guess what I could possibly have in mind for all of these ideas specifically. For now, I rest.
Those two peaked my interest pretty fucking hard. Revengeance is a bit like the latter, but I'm so down for more.

Mirror's Edge primarily needs a good battle system to complement the parkour. That was actually what my game idea I shared was founded off of, but doing a parkour system is fucking hard.

Zenfalcia

- a super robot game, like Another Century's Episode
- a modern System Shock 1 (not SS2, there's a difference)

A parkour, character action game where you're a mech who uses music to beat the enemies in the setting of system shock 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom