• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

No because I can just buy a JPSN card. :D

Yay, but then you cant read the text.

Yep. Causes black screens when I boot up if I upgrade to anything past the drivers that came on the disc.

Hm.. it probably goes black because it's using the onboard graphics card since it cant recognize the graphics card or something. Did you try looking online? And also did you delete all your old video card drivers?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh.. really? Well there goes my terrible joke.. :/ when's the NA release date?

As of right now they're Japan-only. That's why I said I could just get a JPSN card. I doubt they come to the US/EU. They might, but I doubt it. SamSho VI never got a separate release outside of Japan, having only been released in the US/EU as part of the SamSho Collection.

Zenfalcia

As of right now they're Japan-only. That's why I said I could just get a JPSN card. I doubt they come to the US/EU. They might, but I doubt it. SamSho VI never got a separate release outside of Japan, having only been released in the US/EU as part of the SamSho Collection.

Damn, that sucks. Maybe sony will be a bro and release it in NA, they have nothing to lose if they do.
Watch_Dogs Wii U stealth release today.

Please be excite understand.
That'll save nintendo!

hey you guys like these comics right?

tumblr_nf6e5yyMRE1rwxbuqo1_1280.jpg

blame matt for reblogging this

Hm.. it probably goes black because it's using the onboard graphics card since it cant recognize the graphics card or something. Did you try looking online? And also did you delete all your old video card drivers?

Way ahead of ya buddy on the whole online searching and driver deleting. It seems to be an issue with the AMD Display Drivers in the 14.4 and 14.9 updates. As far as I'm aware I don't have an on board card as whenever I uninstall the drivers it will install a base driver from the card itself so that the machine can function.

I guess his otp is samus x little mac.

Isn't it everyones?

Zenfalcia

Way ahead of ya buddy on the whole online searching and driver deleting. It seems to be an issue with the AMD Display Drivers in the 14.4 and 14.9 updates. As far as I'm aware I don't have an on board card as whenever I uninstall the drivers it will install a base driver from the card itself so that the machine can function.

Isn't it everyones?
Really? That sucks, since i have the same card.. except it's not the x series. Just r9 270. So, go with the old drivers? You wont lose too much performance.

Not this guy, they are not my otp.

Really? That sucks, since i have the same card.. except it's not the x series. Just r9 270. So, go with the old drivers? You wont lose too much performance.

I haven't really noticed any performance issues yet. The only bothersome thing is that I can't dual monitor, change any settings or even attempt overclocking as my Catalyst Manager has like no options on it.

Zenfalcia

I haven't really noticed any performance issues yet. The only bothersome thing is that I can't dual monitor, change any settings or even attempt overclocking as my Catalyst Manager has like no options on it.

None? It must be limitations on the x series? I remember with mine you can slide the bars all the way to the right and that's about it. I dont think the card can dual monitor? Dont quote me on that.

u got somfin against Samus X Little Mac, mate?
Yeah, i do. Wuna fite m8? I swer on me mum!

None? It must be limitations on the x series? I remember with mine you can slide the bars all the way to the right and that's about it. I dont think the card can dual monitor? Dont quote me on that.

It'd be very odd if I couldn't use another monitor with it as I upgraded from an old HD 6670 and it could do up to 6 monitors at once. (Though I only ever did 2)

It's just because I can't update the Drivers any further. The first day I got it I managed to get them working just fine, but shortly after the black screen mess started and I haven't been able to get it back since.

ugJMtCZ.png

That's the only options I have.

croten

Yeah, i do. Wuna fite m8? I swer on me mum!

I'll reck ye mate, 1 on 1 in CoD. Knife only.

Zenfalcia

It'd be very odd if I couldn't use another monitor with it as I upgraded from an old HD 6670 and it could do up to 6 monitors at once. (Though I only ever did 2)

It's just because I can't update the Drivers any further. The first day I got it I managed to get them working just fine, but shortly after the black screen mess started and I haven't been able to get it back since.

That's the only options I have.

Weird you cant use more than one monitor.. hmm.. must be something you're missing.

That sucks.

Oh, you should download msi after burner, i'm assuming you have Msi r9 270x. It has more options.. i dont know how much it helps though..

So, I got noticed on the Podcast by Liam. Because of that Jojo 2 Thread. Nice.

Yay, hurray for getting noticed!

I'll reck ye mate, 1 on 1 in CoD. Knife only.
Lets do it. I'll beat you with my haxor skillz.

Zenfalcia

Speaking of things that isare going to happen.. i guess it's close enough to winter break for bestgaf sings 2: the backdown. Maybe at least do a vote.. and give time for people to record.

Xiraiya

W3nsc55.png

I entered that Playstation Email contest to win all this crap, it was one of those "Answer as fast as possible" things where they'd show you a tiny piece of an image of something with multiple choices.

The 3 questions were Farcry 4, Watch_Dogs and Playstation TV, good thing I knew what the TV thing looked like, the other two were really obvious.

I entered that Playstation Email contest to win all this crap, it was one of those "Answer as fast as possible" things where they'd show you a tiny piece of an image of something with multiple choices.

The 3 questions were Farcry 4, Watch_Dogs and Playstation TV, good thing I knew what the TV thing looked like, the other two were really obvious.

Christ that's a lot of stuff. 2 playstation gold headsets? Lol

Xiraiya

Christ that's a lot of stuff. 2 playstation gold headsets? Lol

It's a bit insane, whoever won that would probably sell at least a quarter of it.

one PlayStation 4 - Jet Black
one PlayStation 4 - Glacier White
FIVE DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controllers in a variety of colours including Glacier White, Wave Blue and Urban Camouflage

one PlayStation Vita
one PlayStation TV
one PlayStation Plus 12 month membership
one DUALSHOCK®4 Charging Station
two Playstation®4 Vertical Stands (Jet Black/Glacier White)
two PlayStation®Cameras
two Wireless Stereo Headset 20s
two PlayStation®Vita 32GB Memory Cards
one KILLZONE™ Shadow Fall PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one KNACK™ PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one inFAMOUS™ Second Son PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one The Last of Us™ Remastered PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one DRIVECLUB™ PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one LittleBigPlanet™3 PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one SingStar™: Ultimate Party PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one Minecraft: PlayStation®4 PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one WATCH_DOGS™ PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one Far Cry® 4PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one Just Dance®2015 PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one Assassins Creed® Unity™ PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one Destiny™ PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one LEGO® Batman™ 3 Beyond Gotham PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one Middle Earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one Diablo® III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition™ PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one EA SPORTS™ FIFA 15 PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one EA Sports™ UFC PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one EA SPORTS™ Madden NFL 15 PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one Battlefield 4™ PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one PES 2015: Pro Evolution Soccer PlayStation®4 Disc Game
one Tearaway™ PlayStation®Vita Disc Game
one PlayStation®Vita Pets PlayStation®Vita Disc Game
one Invizimals™: The Alliance PlayStation®Vita Disc Game
one Borderlands®2 PlayStation®Vita Disc Game
one KILLZONE™ Mercenary PlayStation®Vita Disc Game
one God of War® Collection PlayStation®Vita Disc Game
one Ratchet & Clank™ Trilogy PlayStation®Vita Disc Game
one The Sly Trilogy for PlayStation®Vita Disc Game
one Sony Xperia™ Z3 Mobile Phone
one Sony Xperia™ Z3Tablet 32GB WiFi
one Sony 42-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Smart
one Sony 55" Class (546" viewable) 3D LED TV
one Plantronics RIG System (Headset)
one Thrustmaster Y300P Wired Headset
one Thrustmaster T80 Racing Wheel – DRIVECLUB™ Edition
one Thrustmaster T300RS
two Hori Real Arcade Pro V4s
two 4Gamers TV Clip for PlayStation®Cameras
one 4Gamers Stereo Gaming Headset Starter Kit
one 4Gamers Premium Stereo Gaming Headset
two RDS Industries System Carrying Case
one Playseat® Challenge
one copy of The Amazing Spider-Man 2™ on Blu-ray disc™
one NBA 2K15 PlayStation®4 Disc Game

Xiraiya

Oh that reminds me, I didn't know Persona 1, 2 and 3 were remade a few years ago on PSP, I might have to play them now that they're on something... convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom