• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buut spicy is good.

You guys want to go out and get wings tonight?
S5E35.110_Skips_Still_Continues_to_Suffer.png
Don't go to Blighttown then.

Obligatory

The biggest threat to Blighttown is not getting bored.

What do you want?
The Iaido? The Eagle Shield?

...The Whip?
That fucking face zoom in. Yeah the Iaito, also the pyromancy set and the keeper soul. There might be another thing I'm forgetting

That fucking face zoom in. Yeah the Iaito, also the pyromancy set and the keeper soul. There might be another thing I'm forgetting

Is the Pyro set on the bottom of the swamp? That, and the Keeper Soul can be gotten going backwards through Blighttown.

But if you want that Iaito, go for it.

It's reported that this fight merely weakens Deoxys and it falls down to Earth where you can catch it later.
good
thought Gamefreak went full retard for a second

croten

It's reported that this fight merely weakens Deoxys and it falls down to Earth where you can catch it later.
good
thought Gamefreak went full retard for a second

Seriously you're getting far too worked up over this. Wait until it's out before you tear the game to shreds

360pages

So...can I ask why event pokemon are even a thing? They are usually free now, and they are usually more common next gen. It seems really annoying for them to do that, I can go and get a lot of events sure. But not everyone can or should have to do that for a pokemon.

Events should give special moves though,

It's on a body with poison mist, after the bonfire

Yeah, that's at the bottom of the swamp.

God, Blighttown is such a foggy memory now. Only thing I have in my memories are the large souls locations, fire keeper soul, and the Great Club loot. I rarely go through that boring ass place.

Blight town made me stop playing dark souls. I got to the very fucking bottom of that place and I was right before you fight the boss and all my fucking shit broken and I had no way of getting out.

How do you even break your stuff without the weapon decaying stuff? I don't remember when I ever had to repair my items.

360pages

I'm way too much of a Pokemon fan, that outside of the event pokemon for Gen 6 I already have most of the legends, more than one of the, I mean I got three mewtwos and 3 Jirachis, and I'm not even counting the two Darkrai's I have.

Though at this point I've gotten to, I can complete the Dex at anytime just by trading and breeding. The problem is that I don't have the motivation nor is the reward good enough to go through even that much trouble anymore.

I'm late to it but I'm hyped for Persona Q, I've been curious to try an EO game and this seems like a good opportunity to jump in. Also those cards though, I wanna frame the set

ultimax

I'm late to it but I'm hyped for Persona Q, I've been curious to try an EO game and this seems like a good opportunity to jump in. Also those cards though, I wanna frame the set
Yeah it does look like a good gateway into the series. Framing the cards actually sounds like a really good idea

This reminds me I couldn't preorder any of the games I wanted to for their bonuses. Thanks Obama
I don't know how the availability of it will be but I think the cards are first run orders, not just pre order bonuses
Yeah it does look like a good gateway into the series. Framing the cards actually sounds like a really good idea
It would look pretty good but I'm probably going to shit when I see the price for the frame

Emouse

Same here actually, that cute art style gets me too, framing them sounds like a good idea, there's what 22 cards overall?

croten

I've never seen someone struggle so hard to give away a game.

I'd take it but I already have it shared with me from a friend and I don't want to take it from someone else.

I'm tempted to just post the link for it and be done with it. I just don't want those filthy lurkers to get it.
You know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom