• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's been snowing here.
NAUyDTz.gif

360pages

You know despite the Naruto games being super simple it works. The games have enough depth that someone who knows how to play can easily beat anyone just starting. There is a clear difference between a beginner, medium and expert player. Plus they do try to capture the style of the show the best they can.

Plus for a fighting game, they have a huge amount of single player content, usually a 8-10 hour story followed by a huge amount of sidequest in post game.

croten

I doubt a mod would ever look in here again.. that bish and other mod visit will never happen again. That's why we were moved to community, to be hidden from site, so they dont have to deal with us.

Mods lurk here more than you'd think. A mod came into one of our discussions when were talking about how off-topic we get.

Zenfalcia

They are just jealous we are the best posters on this site

Yeah they are! They just cant handle the hypest thread on neogaf!

So I missed Oberon's incest thread. Yeah...

It's fine. It didnt even last 5 minutes.

Mods lurk here more than you'd think. A mod came into one of our discussions when were talking about how off-topic we get.

Wasnt that last OT when they were moving this thread to community? Or were there other times?

croten

You know despite the Naruto games being super simple it works. The games have enough depth that someone who knows how to play can easily beat anyone just starting. There is a clear difference between a beginner, medium and expert player. Plus they do try to capture the style of the show the best they can.

Plus for a fighting game, they have a huge amount of single player content, usually a 8-10 hour story followed by a huge amount of sidequest in post game.

You don't have to keep pushing it you know. There are plenty of people in here that play it.

croten

Yeah they are! They just cant handle the hypest thread on neogaf!

It's fine. It didnt even last 5 minutes.

Wasnt that last OT when they were moving this thread to community? Or were there other times?

Yeah last thread we've been in community longer than that

Its the most nothing ending to a story like that.
Everything got returned to status quo kind of.

I still have to see it for myself so I can rage like all the other Oreimo fanboys.

For the love that is all things
un
holy, finish it so I can rage about the ending to you

It's been like over a year lol. Id have to restart S2 at that point. All I remember about that season is that mikagami is the best character ever.

What an amazing thread! Look at all those bans!

Most people love the first season and hate the second.. idgaf best girl won. :p

I agree.. it's also funny how most people there got banned.

Their urges were too strong, so I guess they made the threads.

First season was ok for me and I loved the ONAs. Second season really had a lot of throw backs like the parody Love Plus game Kirino had.

Zenfalcia

Their urges were too strong, so I guess they made the threads.

First season was ok for me and I liked the OVAs. Second season really had a lot of throw backs like the parody Love Plus game Kirino had.

They really wanted to get banned i suppose.

First season was fairly light hearted and humourous.

NOOOOOOOOO. YOURE SO RIGHT, BUT SO WRONG

IT WAS IN THE GODDAMN TITLE!
it made me laugh so hard when people freaked out. It was so obvious.
When kuroneko dated him on episode 5? I knew they were breaking up. It's too obvious.

ultimax

IT WAS IN THE GODDAMN TITLE!
it made me laugh so hard when people freaked out. It was so obvious.
When kuroneko dated him on episode 5? I knew they were breaking up. It's too obvious.
i wasn't freaked out, just more disappointed because I really didn't want that to happen. I love the serious plot that comes outta nowhere with Manami tho. Sick rival fights. Ayase is always best girl tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom