• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

Then this might be your wet dream, I played 2 first and I was completely lost.

The more freedom and options to dig through, the better, unfortunately my ideal RPG isn't exactly practical for most people in this day and age.

Though Dark Souls is a pretty great middle-ground.

Archgan

No, it was one of the best rpgs of last gen. Its just really dialog heavy and the combat isn't good.

I tried playing the Witcher series but the combat in 1 is weird and I feel like I have to do everything and spent a good portion of time wandering around the first village area. I stopped playing it and never really came back to it because I had so much other stuff to do. I did like what I played, though.

I tried playing the Witcher series but the combat in 1 is weird and I feel like I have to do everything and spent a good portion of time wandering around the first village area. I stopped playing it and never really came back to it because I had so much other stuff to do. I did like what I played, though.

Witcher 1 is skippable. Just play witcher 2

croten

Yeah I get you, in fact I dropped both games in the first area because of the amount of stuff to do.

891.gif

Lost 17k souls because of one fucking archer!!!!

I'm going to break a controller over here!!!!

Fucking bullshit!

NOOOOOOOO, BARRY WHY!? I need you to live man, I need you!

Anyway, Jill's campaign finished, and I have seen both sides of Resident Evil 1.

I was kinda disappointed that there wasn't a Tyrant rematch on the helipad and the chance to use the rocket launcher on it. Guess that's just a Chris thing, huh? Still, kinda bummed I didn't get the best ending for Jill's scenario, especially when I pulled it off easily with Chris.

I definitely see now the merits for why people play Jill instead of Chris in RE1, though I guess because it was my first experience I kinda appreciate the slightly different scenarios in Chris' campaign more. Especially for that Tyrant fight on the helipad.

Anyway, clear time 3 hours and 23 minutes. About an hour faster than I was with Chris, and only 12 saves total as opposed to 18.

This weekend I'll see to starting RE2. That aught to be a good time. I'm still amazed I enjoyed playing this game as much as I did, considering how for the longest time I was extremely skeptical and dismissive of the style.

Emouse

Muramasa Rebirth: Should I play Legend or Chaos?
Also DP, fuck me.

I'd say Legend for one character then when you do the second bump it up to Chaos, or play legend till you get past the first boss and have the basics down, that game can kick your ass pretty hard sometimes

360pages

Or maybe uhh wii fit trainer?

*loud sweating*

Wii Fit trainer

AIR DODGE LANDING LAG : 12 frames ⇒ 22 frames
- Back hit of Fair no longer goes through shields but does significant shield damage now

These aren't all of them, they are still finding more.

Why did you buy another game? Don't you have exams and assignments due soon?

Also, 2 hour commutes are BS. Thanks snowbama.. and delays.. and construction.. and really bad traffic.
I might like videogames and make bad choices. Shhhh

That sounds shitty man. Sorry to hear.
I'd say Legend for one character then when you do the second bump it up to Chaos, or play legend till you get past the first boss and have the basics down, that game can kick your ass pretty hard sometimes
Sick. Thanks.

Zenfalcia

DTILT : Endlag reduced
UTILT : Endlag reduced​

For Palutena.

Also Bowser side B no longer works, it KO's Bowser before the opponent.

If you have any other characters you want to know, just ask.

Thanks.

The more OP she is the better!

I see how it is. ;)

She gets a Urien costume to go with her Aegis Reflector

And she/he goes part 3 Joseph and gets a stand to go with the ripple powers

Dont tempt me like this!

360pages

Good news for Shulk fans. He got major buffs.

This will probably be my last post since this can go into the Smash thread anyway, and there are places where you can read it online.

JAB 1 DAMAGE : 3% ⇒ 3.5%
JAB 2 DAMAGE : 3% ⇒ 3.5%
JAB 3 DAMAGE : 4.3% ⇒ 5.3%
DASH ATTACK DAMAGE : 10% ⇒ 11%
FTILT DAMAGE : 12% ⇒ 13%
UTILT DAMAGE : 7% ⇒ 8%
DTILT DAMAGE : 8% ⇒ 9%
FSMASH DAMAGE : 17.5% ⇒ 18.5%
USMASH DAMAGE : 17% ⇒ 18%
DSMASH DAMAGE : 13%, 9%, 3% ⇒ 14%, 10%, 4%
SWEETSPOT NAIR DAMAGE : 7% ⇒ 8%
SOURSPOT NAIR DAMAGE : 6% ⇒ 7%
SWEETSPOT FAIR DAMAGE : 6.5% ⇒ 7.5%
SOURSPOT FAIR DAMAGE : 5% ⇒ 6%
UAIR DAMAGE : 13% ⇒ 15%
DAIR DAMAGE : 15% ⇒ 17%
BAIR DAMAGE : 11% ⇒ 12%
LATE BAIR DAMAGE : 7% ⇒ 8%
AIR SLASH (1ST HIT) : 5% ⇒ 6%
FTHROW DAMAGE : 10% ⇒ 11%
UTHROW DAMAGE : 6% ⇒ 7%
DTHROW DAMAGE : 6% ⇒ 7%
BTHROW DAMAGE : 11% ⇒ 12%
MONADO ART SPEED DAMAGE DEALT MULTIPLIER : 0.72× ⇒ 0.8×
MONADO ART BUSTER DAMAGE TAKEN MULTIPLIER : 1.2× ⇒ 1.13×
(HIT 1) FSMASH KNOCKBACK : 32 ⇒ 24
FAIR : Landing Lag reduced slightly
BUGFIX : Dtilt's deadzone has been removed.​

Keep in mind that these are actively being discovered. There is probably a lot more that we don't know yet.

Nintendo don't do patch notes, which is stupid these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom