• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

i wasn't freaked out, just more disappointed because I really didn't want that to happen. I love the serious plot that comes outta nowhere with Manami tho. Sick rival fights. Ayase is always best girl tho

Other people were dissapointed. Manami so cray, they story reasons around that was... Interesting.

:~:
ayase isn't even a true yandere. Kirino is ok due to loving eroges.

I wonder if there is an OT for Oreimo.

It's better that way, since a true yandere would ruin the show. I like that she did, it made for a really fun story.
At least the same voice actors were in mahouka.. ;_; that's as close of ayase x kyouske i can get..

I bet there was, once upon a time.

360pages

It would be weird to keep the BF under wraps for so long though. Since, Emerald, Platinum, HG/SS and BW2 all had their battle facilities as big selling points and what not. Keeping it hidden for so long is weird for a non-story heavy game like this.

360pages

1. Deadly Premonition
2. Prison Break
3. RE 4
4. Dark Soul (Even if it's not finished yet)
5. Silent hill Downcoming (Both have a special place in my heart)

Well this is my list overall since I never actually made one.

ultimax

:~:
ayase isn't even a true yandere. Kirino is ok due to loving eroges.

I wonder if there is an OT for Oreimo.
tumblr_mmot868WbZ1r0o48lo1_500.gif
best girl

Maybe make one? Isn't the story being continued in a light novel or something

Oh god guys.

Is Shinji now Tommy? Only it's like Marvel instead of Pinball? And instead of deaf, dumb, and blind, it's depression?

Other people were dissapointed. Manami so cray, they story reasons around that was... Interesting.

It's better that way, since a true yandere would ruin the show. I like that she did, it made for a really fun story.
At least the same voice actors were in mahouka.. ;_; that's as close of ayase x kyouske i can get..

I bet there was, once upon a time.

Yeah, it worked better being just weird instead of having a full yandere ruining it by going completely insane and trying to murder someone.

I just ate the spiciest fucking buffalo sandwich from subway I have ever eaten in my life. How the fuck do people eat ghost peppers and all that shit

Newest Korra vid.

He said guys who like like long hair have shit taste

I'm also horsin around

Oh.

Well, pixie cuts don't work on every girl, and bobs are fucking disgusting.

I just ate the spiciest fucking buffalo sandwich from subway I have ever eaten in my life. How the fuck do people eat ghost peppers and all that shit
Ew, Subway. OT, spicy food is great though, but ghost peppers are 5hot7me.

360pages

oh well this is great
you cant fucking catch Deoxys afterall
forced to KO it -_-

Then what's the point.

Unless it's like a BW2 situation where you can go back on your free time and catch it since giving you a level 70+ legend would break the game. (Emerald allowed you to catch Ray before the E4 as a result he made the game after that too easy. He was on level 70 and the highest level pokemon the champion has is 56)

Also, you all need to get good at going to events. Deoxys have been given out like 5 times since Gen 4 (Of course the idea of event pokemon is bullshit anyway)

Alright, here's what you do:
Fuck that thing you want and just go.
Also, use magic.
I have arrows, that's kinda like magic without the pretty lights
Blightown is bareable, I mean sure the framerate is shitty but its pretty easy, the biggest threat are those blowdart guys that give toxic and they never respawn after theyre killed.
I'm on PC so the frames won't be so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom