• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah son, that's monster monpiece!

While I do love me some card games I can't say the same for others.

Nothing? That's interesting, i guess it's too early yet.

I'm tempted to buy the SE now $30 doesn't seem too bad for what's included.. Except it's probably USD so i'm screwed.

It got released in Japan in the summer, so thats probably why I can't find anything.

Canada's in the Americas too! I'm sure it will be fine.

What's everybody up to tonight? As you have probably inferred from my other posts I'm a tad drunkand am writing erotic fiction while listening to "Go Straight." It's awesom. As awesome as Wild Turkey, the greatest alcohol in the land!

Also, I rote this whole thing with my eyes closed while drunk, so how'd I do?

What's everybody up to tonight? As you have probably inferred from my other posts I'm a tad drunkand am writing erotic fiction while listening to "Go Straight." It's awesom. As awesome as Wild Turkey, the greatest alcohol in the land!

Pretty good for both. I wish I could get drunk and see how good I do at normal tasks. Gonna stay up late to watch Slowbeef play Sonic '06

I have an assignment due in 9 hours that I haven't started. In fact I'm further behind then I was when I started because some programs aren't working.

Pretty good for both. I wish I could get drunk and see how good I do at normal tasks. Gonna stay up late to watch Slowbeef play Sonic '06

I need to catch up on that, Jack! How has it been so far? Only thing I know is that he had ProtonJon on his latest one and he's a pretty chill guy on their stuff.

I have an assignment due in 9 hours that I haven't started. In fact I'm further behind then I was when I started because some programs aren't working.

Alright, here's my drunk advice, you steal it. Now, the professor's are trained to recognize stolen work, but not if you totally rewrite the whole thing! The seems like a shit ton of work, but it's less work than actually doing the work, because your ass has to write it and research it! Nah, son, just cheat and you'll do totally A-OK!

Zenfalcia

I'm watching anime fighting game videos instead of studying/doing assignmetns.

10/10 you did ok.

Yeah... I have an exam in 8 hours.. and some assignments due too..

Anime fighters obviously take priority, I too have considered getting Dengeki Bunko because I love myself some loli basketball combos!

Here's my sage school tip: Show up early, sit down, look your professor straight in the eye, do a finger gun to your temple, then move that finger gun to him and mouth "Grade A." Smirk, lean back and wait as you keep an air of greatness about you. I assure you your teacher will respect that shit.

I need to catch up on that, Jack! How has it been so far? Only thing I know is that he had ProtonJon on his latest one and he's a pretty chill guy on their stuff.
Navigation troubles and backing down on bad optional quests are the bests

Which ones?

Good luck with that. Monsters will get you through the day like me.

edit: God damn the vid has terrible screen tearing and pukeworthy fast camera movement

edit2: LPers talking about LPers

I'm watching Pat talk to himself, it's really entertaining. You're a pretty good drunk typer for the most part. I'll attribute the 2 mistakes to closing your eyes

Zenfalcia

Anime fighters obviously take priority, I too have considered getting Dengeki Bunko because I love myself some loli basketball combos!

Here's my sage school tip: Show up early, sit down, look your professor straight in the eye, do a finger gun to your temple, then move that finger gun to him and mouth "Grade A." Smirk, lean back and wait as you keep an air of greatness about you. I assure you your teacher will respect that shit.

Yeah, they do.

That's not happening, mostly because i know i won't get an A.

Which ones?

Good luck with that. Monsters will get you through the day like me.

edit: God damn the vid has terrible screen tearing and pukeworthy fast camera movement

First it was under night.. then dengeki, now back to under night..

Whenever I get drunk at home I always end up JoJo posing almost literally the entire time. Giant smile and good times are rolling.

Whoever said drinking on your own is sad is the sad one! I always have a great time and get so many stupid videos done. And honestly, my erotic fiction is way better while I'm drunk, since that pesky shame isn't holding me back from writing the dumbest shit. Literally two full 12 point single spaced paged dedicated to detailing in what ways the Queen's ass in my new erotic fantasy epic is awesome and how everyone wants it. That's not an exaggeration at all, I'm so unhinged it's amazing.

Drink alcohol, kids, specifically bourbon. The nectar of the gods, baby. Ha ha, Frank Sinatra. Sure, he was talking about Jack Daniels, but I ain't drink that swill!

One last drunken note, I'm working on a series about magical girls where there's a Magical Man, and he's totally dandy as shit, three piece suit, top hat and his weapon is a cane. Would you read that shit? Because I would read a Magical Dandy series in a heart beat, but that's a personal preference for the Gentlemanly lifestyle. Because I'm an English Gentleman at heart, you know! Somewhere beyond the sea is also a good song, best rendition by Franklin Sinatra.

Zenfalcia

Whenever I get drunk at home I always end up JoJo posing almost literally the entire time. Giant smile and good times are rolling.

Whoever said drinking on your own is sad is the sad one! I always have a great time and get so many stupid videos done. And honestly, my erotic fiction is way better while I'm drunk, since that pesky shame isn't holding me back from writing the dumbest shit. Literally two full 12 point single spaced paged dedicated to detailing in what ways the Queen's ass in my new erotic fantasy epic is awesome and how everyone wants it. That's not an exaggeration at all, I'm so unhinged it's amazing.

Drink alcohol, kids, specifically bourbon. The nectar of the gods, baby. Ha ha, Frank Sinatra. Sure, he was talking about Jack Daniels, but I ain't drink that swill!

One last drunken note, I'm working on a series about magical girls where there's a Magical Man, and he's totally dandy as shit, three piece suit, top hat and his weapon is a cane. Would you read that shit? Because I would read a Magical Dandy series in a heart beat, but that's a personal preference for the Gentlemanly lifestyle. Because I'm an English Gentleman at heart, you know! Somewhere beyond the sea is also a good song, best rendition by Franklin Sinatra.

It's sad for most, at least you're having fun. So, basically tuxedo mask?

Alright, here's my drunk advice, you steal it. Now, the professor's are trained to recognize stolen work, but not if you totally rewrite the whole thing! The seems like a shit ton of work, but it's less work than actually doing the work, because your ass has to write it and research it! Nah, son, just cheat and you'll do totally A-OK!

I can't steal working virtual Linux environments. I would if I could, though.

It's sad for most, at least you're having fun. So, basically tuxedo mask?

Those sad motherfuckers need to learn some self dependence like Rudolph and Herby the Elf who wanted to be a dentist. And no! Tuxedo Mask was a normal motherfucker who put on a suit and didn't do shit! His entire contribution to that entire series involved him throwing a rose and letting Sailor Moon finish the fight after a speech. I'm talkin' a real motherfucking OG-sama who knows what is up and takes care of business as a cool gentleman guy in a suit with powers like them Magical Girls.

I can't steal working virtual Linux environments. I would if I could, though.

I'd have absolutely no clue what any of that means even sober, so I can't help you. But hey, cheaters prosper like 90% of the time!

Those sad motherfuckers need to learn some self dependence like Rudolph and Herby the Elf who wanted to be a dentist. And no! Tuxedo Mask was a normal motherfucker who put on a suit and didn't do shit! His entire contribution to that entire series involved him throwing a rose and letting Sailor Moon finish the fight after a speech. I'm talkin' a real motherfucking OG-sama who knows what is up and takes care of business as a cool gentleman guy in a suit with powers like them Magical Girls.

I'm just here picturing Layton in a fucking Madoka get up

Zenfalcia

So, a gentleman who's better than all the magical girls? I'll read/watch that.

Zenfalcia

I'm just in the shadows watching you guys because I don't really have anything interesting to say

Remember to drink water yo

I don't have much to say either. We could try to make a new thread record of being quiet, since there seems to be only the three of us with other people lurking.

There's like 30% left and it's 1AM, so we'll see. Probably not, though, I just messed up while drinking and got some in my sinuses, so that's pretty shitty.

Messed up like choking or laughing while drinking? Sounds fun, I could use a drink or two..

Alfebit

Banned
Just wait it out for the superior Wii U version. I really dislike playing smash on the 3ds. It's not great.

c602e0f172a98027caf7c7306df9eefb309e5d21f2ea0b3a2174d76f30c1c84a.jpg

Xiraiya

Raising courage and what not in P3 is deceptively tedious, see 5 bars, start at 1 "Oh yeah that should be fine"

Get a whole bunch of *greatly increases*, nothing moves.

Zenfalcia

Raising courage and what not in P3 is deceptively tedious, see 5 bars, start at 1 "Oh yeah that should be fine"

Get a whole bunch of *greatly increases*, nothing moves.

If you can, make sure you be able to go to watch some movies. Movies help a ton.

I may not be drunk, but I'm sure as fuck diabetic now

Knowledge is the hardest to raise. It's worse in 4 with 5 stats.

Yeah, it is. Except you have the most chance to raise it, every night, every evening, and possibly every after noon if you really wanted to.

Emouse

See ya, Zen. Good luck.

"You have exams tomorrow. What will you do?"
- Study
- Study
- Study
- Hang out with Kanji.

Hmm...well those exams are pretty impor--YO KANJI, WANNA HANG OUT?!

Studying is for nerrrds, or you know, evenings when you don't have books to read

croten

See ya, Zen. Good luck.

"You have exams tomorrow. What will you do?"
- Study
- Study
- Study
- Hang out with Kanji.

Hmm...well those exams are pretty impor--YO KANJI, WANNA HANG OUT?!

But Kanji-kun will be impressed by your bulging... intelligence...
There should be a Kanji route, Yu looks like he could take it both ways.

Emouse

so earlier on the train I sat across from a guy who looked exactly like Senator Armstrong, minus the glasses, and I had to try my hardest to not laugh

also underground stations with free wifi? this is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom