• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now stop using the handgun as soon as I leave the mansion to go to the guardhouse for the first time. I don't like using the shotgun or any weapon for that matter immediately until I have some amount of spare ammo on the side (at least two ammo pick ups minimum). By the point I leave the mansion for the first time, I've already got like a couple dozen shotgun shells that I switch over then.

Once you get down what rooms you need to go through, you'll have more than enough ammo for all the zombies and you can't ditch the handgun pretty much immediately.

What's your best time?

kmufqk.gif

That is all.

0PmP157.gif

some of the changes look interesting. i guess an official release will be out tomorrow? or soon?

on an unrelated note, that fighting climax game looks really cool. too bad that shit would never get localized ;~;

I think he the guy on twitter said it will be up on SrK tonight

It shouldn't be hard to import. They already translated the menus on Dustloop. The main reason why it won't come here is because there is a different company who owns the SAO gaming copyright here.

Once you get down what rooms you need to go through, you'll have more than enough ammo for all the zombies and you can't ditch the handgun pretty much immediately.

What's your best time?
Currently 3 hours 23 minutes with Jill. Doing her campaign again for the best ending, and maybe I'll get it done faster? There's supposed to be a special unlock for completing under three hours if I'm remembering right.

Currently 3 hours 23 minutes with Jill. Doing her campaign again for the best ending, and maybe I'll get it done faster? There's supposed to be a special unlock for completing under three hours if I'm remembering right.

If you're doing director's cut, I think you get an alternate costume at 3 and infinite rocket launcher at 2. My best time is 1:36 and the world record is I think 1:22, so that's your target! Glad you're enjoying it, I feel way too personally attached to that game.

If you're doing director's cut, I think you get an alternate costume at 3 and infinite rocket launcher at 2. My best time is 1:36 and the world record is I think 1:22, so that's your target! Glad you're enjoying it, I feel way too personally attached to that game.
I definitely don't think I'll be able to make 2 on this run. I'd probably have to cut out on scrounging resources and focusing on key items. But hopefully I make the three hour mark, game is hella fun to blitz through.

Alright, off to bed now, later frienders.

I definitely don't think I'll be able to make 2 on this run. I'd probably have to cut out on scrounging resources and focusing on key items. But hopefully I make the three hour mark, game is hella fun to blitz through.

Alright, off to bed now, later frienders.

Getting to 2 is the easy part, getting down from there is where you really start to learn what's necessary and what isn't.

Night.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/inde...ameplay-discussion-thread/page-23#entry864232

I'm actually more excited for Under Night In birth since it seems really fun with all the different mechanics and is by the same team that did Melty Blood. DBFC is also made by them
For some reason I thought both of these games were Vita exclusives and I'm not sure why
I SAW THAT. I'll feel stupid forever now though.
It's fine
I think that's the manga. I shouldn't say this for Aaron's sake, but there's also a Senran Kagura card game.
I know, I'm just surprised B&N is carrying that shit

ultimax

Zenfalcia

So, i unintentionally passed out.. again.. ph well.. time to not sleep and study.

Also, that huffington post OT was something special. i didnt expect the 4chan pics... And then he had a family too?

This is my first time looking into the game besides the silly Engrish name, and it kinda seems like my ideal fighting game. Hm. Have to keep an eye on that.
Thanks for the link! i'll bookmark it and read more into later.
those sick kirino imouto combos tho lol

under night looks really cool too. glad its being localized
Team Spooky has a lot of vids on just some matches on there. I can't wait till it releases
For some reason I thought both of these games were Vita exclusives and I'm not sure why

I know, I'm just surprised B&N is carrying that shit
Fighters on handhelds feel really bad.

I need to get those for the
research
I need to know the lore
You heard me. Senran Kagura: New Wave.

I already spent enough on CFV, but I need to get on this shit.

Alfebit

Banned
It's been about 10 minutes since I posted about that card game and Aaron is nowhere to be found. Aaron must be feverishly looking up info about it.

Hey guys, I got this wild turkey at the liqour store on sale and goddammit you guys, it's so good you don't even know!

It's been about 10 minutes since I posted about that card game and Aaron is nowhere to be found. Aaron must be feverishly looking up info about it.

I'm doing that while drinking.

Fighters on handhelds feel really bad.
Boy do they

Hey guys, I got this wild turkey at the liqour store on sale and goddammit you guys, it's so good you don't even know!

I'm doing that while drinking.

He'll be bankrupt by tomorrow morning

He explained before. Bank leaked info, has to send him a new card, he didn't find out until he tried to pay for something.

I'm not sure what part of my brain tells me to answer questions posed to other people. I'm gonna go to bed.

Because you gotta be the smart person. Night

Also holy shit htoL#NiQ is 17+ whut

Zenfalcia

They leaked information and had to send me a new card. Fourth time this year.

Ah, ok. That sucks.

He explained before. Bank leaked info, has to send him a new card, he didn't find out until he tried to pay for something.

I'm not sure what part of my brain tells me to answer questions posed to other people. I'm gonna go to bed.

Sure, have fun sleeping. That or dont sleep and just continue posting.

Why is it 17+? The answer is very important.
Maybe there's some scenes in it or content that is mature?

So, while anybody else is writing, do you just sit back with your tumbler glass in hand and say "You are a genius." as you chuckle and sip? Because I totally do that every time and I am a shitty writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom