• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

It's a much superior game with more than 15 songs at a higher price point than $15. Although it lacks home town and life.

Personal note: For once I've been actually productive. I can't get enough of the under night in-birth music. Especially Blood drain -again- and Cross thought.

So, how is everyone this morning/afternoon/evening/night?

Wow those tracks are good, I'd not heard about this at all till just now so hey thanks I guess

I'm good tho, just got home from working like 3 hours woo, should play Farcry but I may sleep instead, also slightly regretting buying all these Dreamcast games but also not, still waiting for the console itself to arrive, how about you?

Zenfalcia

Nah he's good. Might be allergies to fleas or something, the vet said.

That's good to hear.

Wow those tracks are good, I'd not heard about this at all till just now so hey thanks I guess

I'm good tho, just got home from working like 3 hours woo, should play Farcry but I may sleep instead, also slightly regretting buying all these Dreamcast games but also not, still waiting for the console itself to arrive, how about you?

There's a few other choice ones, like Rushing heart. They're pretty great.

That's a short work day. No ragrets, just convince yourself that you'll play them eventually. I'm still studying for my exam today.

Emouse

There's a few other choice ones, like Rushing heart They're pretty great.

That's a short work day. No ragrets, just convince yourself that you'll play them eventually. I'm still studying for my exam today.

Yooo that's a good track too I'm liking this, and hey just as I posted that the Dreamcast arrived, time to play some games

Okingjrr

So, how is everyone this morning/afternoon/evening/night?
I'm ok.
I'm at work, murderizing my eyes and voice coding and testing an app on these:
bt200_fra-s_396x264.jpg

My Project Diva should be coming today! And I'll have a full 12ish hours to play it before Smash takes over my life and causes me to fail all my classes.

Zenfalcia

Zenfalcia

Yo Liam didn't lie, Sword of the Berserk is pretty tough, also extremely dark, I gotta get that DC VGA adapter

It accurately portrays the manga, then. It'd be a lot brighter if it was about Griffith instead.
Get it, because the manga is dark therefore the game is dark? No? ok... ;_;

Emouse

It accurately portrays the manga, then. It'd be a lot brighter if it was about Griffith instead.
Get it, because the manga is dark therefore the game is dark? No? ok... ;_;

I've never actually read the manga, I really need to get round to it at some point, this game runs far better than I imagined it would too
I see what you did there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom