• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

Well, the game is going to spoil a little of the manga. I hope you don't mind that.

Not at all, I remember most of it from the LP Matt & Liam did anyway, and I know basic stuff from Berserk outside the anime so it's all good

actually thinking about it even if I see or hear spoilers for the most part it doesn't spoil something for me because I've not experienced it myself, if that makes any sense?

Zenfalcia

Not at all, I remember most of it from the LP Matt & Liam did anyway, and I know basic stuff from Berserk outside the anime so it's all good

actually thinking about it even if I see or hear spoilers for the most part it doesn't spoil something for me because I've not experienced it myself, if that makes any sense?

Oh, ok. Then you should know, the "smoke bombs" are just bombs.

The spoilers are fairly out of context, so they don't actually spoil anything major in the plot. Yeah, it kinda makes sense.

Emouse

Oh, ok. Then you should know, the "smoke bombs" are just bombs.

The spoilers are fairly out of context, so they don't actually spoil anything major in the plot. Yeah, it kinda makes sense.

Oh yeah I remember that about the bombs, I'm probably going to play this more later on because it's stupidly dark and I can only assume it's cuz I'm using the standard AV cables, when I have money to spare I'm getting that VGA adapter, but that's good about the spoiler things, I remember watching the LP and not really understanding what was going on with certain story elements anyway, I'll get round to reading it someday I swears it!!

Okingjrr

I look like a damn final fntasy 15 character today

Selfie?
Or I'll just
brb-using-imagination-since-no-pics.gif

Zenfalcia

Oh yeah I remember that about the bombs, I'm probably going to play this more later on because it's stupidly dark and I can only assume it's cuz I'm using the standard AV cables, when I have money to spare I'm getting that VGA adapter, but that's good about the spoiler things, I remember watching the LP and not really understanding what was going on with certain story elements anyway, I'll get round to reading it someday I swears it!!

You can't brighten it using the TV's brightness setting? For the story, what didn't you really understand? I could try to provide some context for it without spoiling it.

Emouse

You can't brighten it using the TV's brightness setting? For the story, what didn't you really understand? I could try to provide some context for it without spoiling it.

Nah I messed with TV settings and it didn't make a whole lot of difference, the main story stuff was kind of where the game fits in to the manga which I have like no knowledge of, so even if I knew it wouldn't help all that much, also I know nothing of Puck other than he's a little naked fairy guy and that's about it, and if I remember correctly the mandragora stuff is just in this game right?

Nah I messed with TV settings and it didn't make a whole lot of difference, the main story stuff was kind of where the game fits in to the manga which I have like no knowledge of, so even if I knew it wouldn't help all that much, also I know nothing of Puck other than he's a little naked fairy guy and that's about it, and if I remember correctly the mandragora stuff is just in this game right?
Yiss.

Zenfalcia

Ah, that sucks.
The story is set within a weird time, about around the time he gets the giant sword. i can't really say more without spoiling stuff. That's more or less what puck is..

Like goodwil said, mandragora stuff is only in this game.

Why do FF weapons look so ornate and stupid and impractical?
Because they are.

I got items for days yo

That's always fun to do. Get tons of money and spend them all on a slot machine. I've gotten one dollar before and filled an entire room with hearts and items.

Well it aint running on flash anymore so that's not happening easily
A challenge. I like it.

The dices are too good, it really buffs isaac a lot.

It was possible to crash the game? I've never seen it happen. I did get the "glitch" room more than once, which was a personal win.
In Vanilla Isaac, it was stupidly easy to crash the game, since it was made on flash. Just fill up a room full of items, D20, Habit, and Scapular, and go to town.

Now that the game is running on an actual engine, it's going to be harder, especially now that Breakfast defaults as the undefined item now, but I still believe it's possible.

360pages

Damn Kishi really doesn't care much for Sakura, (Even though he wrote her)

"I decided quite a while ago to go with Hinata.

There was a time when I was on the fence about going with Sakura, but after coming this far and just having Sakura switch over to loving Naruto would make her kind of a terrible woman.
Anyway, Sakura really has always just been wholeheartedly about Sasuke.”

Xiraiya

Best dad, should have had an FF10 spin off about him.

If I FFX had been about playing him, or Auron as the Protagonist, or both, that game would have been 10x better.

I can tolerate a mediocre cast if I really like the Protagonist, but I can't tolerate a shitty protagonist with a pretty likable cast.

Stupid Tidus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom